"okay"? that's it?
好吧 就这么个反应
What am I supposed to say?
我还能说什么
That we're liars, that we're crazy.
说我们瞎掰 或是神经病的大有人在
Nobody just says "okay."
就是没人会说 好吧
You're my brothers.
你们可是我的哥哥
You're telling me the truth, right?
你们没必要骗我 不是吗
Yeah. then I believe you.
当然 那我相信你们
What took my mom?
那抓走我妈妈的是什么
We're not sure.
我们还不确定
Something's in town stealing bodies
目前只知道有东西在镇上偷肉体
Living and dead
而且是不论死活
But we don't know what.
置于具体是什么还不得而知
There's a long list of freaks that fit the bill.
有很多怪胎都符合这些个特征
You think maybe she might still be alive?
你们觉得她还可能活着吗
How can I help? you can't.
我能帮些什么吗 不必了
This thing killed my mom.
那东西杀了我妈妈
If you're hunting it, I want in.
我希望能加入你们 手刃它
No.
没门儿
Dean, look, maybe maybe what?
迪恩 也许 也许什么
He lost his mother.
他失去了妈妈
Maybe we can understand what that feels like.
我们应该能够体会他的感受
Why do you think dad never told us about this kid, sam?
你觉得为什么老爸从没跟我们提起他呢
Why do you think he ripped out the pages?
又为什么要撕掉这几页呢
Because because he was protecting him!
因为 因为他想保护他
Dad's dead, Dean.
爸爸死了 迪恩
That doesn't matter!
那又怎样
He didn't want Adam to have our lives, okay?
他不想让亚当过着跟我们一样的生活
And we're gonna respect his wishes.
所以我们得尊重他的遗愿
Do I get a say in this?
我能插句话吗
No! no.
不行 不行
Babysit the kid.
看好这孩子
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going out!
出去透个气
Is he always like that?
他都是这样子吗
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入我们的大家庭
Here.
给
I'm gonna teach you a few things.
我要教你一些东西
Dean said
但迪恩不是说
I know what Dean said.
我知道迪恩说了什么
And I know what it's like to want revenge.
但我更清楚报仇雪恨的滋味
This tomb was built in 1926.
这座坟墓建于1926年
Four generations of the Millsap family were interred here.
米尔萨普家的四代人都安葬于此
I don't build mausoleum anymore.
我以后绝不会这样安葬自己
Tell me, agent Nugent, have you thought about
那纽金特探员 你好好考虑过
Where you might like to spend eternity?
自己以后根归何处了吗
All the damn time.
他妈的天天都在想
So, three bodies went missing.
失踪了三具尸体
Any idea who did it?
有嫌疑人吗
Hooligans -- sick, deranged hooligans.
流氓吧 而且还是变♥态♥又神经的流氓
This isn't blood. what is this?
这不是血 是什么
No, it's embalming fluid.
那是防腐剂
Whoever committed this crime didn't just take the corpses.
盗尸者不但搬走了尸体
They opened them up.
还将他们开膛破肚
First beer's on the house for cops.
到这儿的警♥察♥ 头杯啤酒都免费
Feds, too.
联邦警探也不例外
Am I that obvious?
我这么容易被认出来吗
I know all the local badges,
本地的警♥察♥我都认识
And you've got that "law & order" vibe.
但你有《法律与秩序》里那种探员的气质
So, what's the fbi doing in windom?
联邦调查局来温德姆调查什么呢
I'm looking into the disappearance of Joe Barton.
我正在调查乔·巴顿的失踪案
I assume you knew him?
看来你认识他啊
A little.
不只认识
I'm his wife.
我是他的妻子
Lisa.
我叫丽莎
Well, Lisa, what can you tell me about his disappearance?
丽莎 能跟我说下他失踪的事情吗
Same thing I told the sheriff.
该讲的我都跟警长说过了
He stayed late friday before last to do inventory
他上周五晚上一直在店里盘货
Never came home.
就再也没回家
And the police?
警♥察♥怎么说
Nothing.
什么都没说
Truth is, I was scared they stopped looking.
说实话 我很担心他们会放弃找他
But now you're here.
幸好你来了
Joe was a cop?
乔也是警♥察♥吗
Deputy.
还是副警长
For a little while.
不过在任时间不长
That was a long time ago.
不过是很久以前的事了
He didn't happen to work the, uh, the -- the --
他在职期间有参与调查过 嗯
The grave-robbery case back in '90?
90年代的盗墓案吗
He did. yeah.
他有参与
Joe was the one who found those bodies.
就是乔找到那些尸体的
He got an award for that.
还因此获得了嘉奖
That was an interesting case.
那可是件有趣的案子
He ever tell you how he did it?
他跟你说过他是怎么找到的吗
Most of the time,
大部分时间
He said good, solid police work.
他都会自夸全靠自己警♥察♥的自觉
But after a few beers,
但在醉醺醺的时候
He'd admit he had a little help.
他又会承认是因为有人帮忙
From who?
是谁
A "specialist" -- that's all he'd say.
一个专家 他是这么说的
Cops ever find the guy that stole the bodies?
警♥察♥有抓到那个偷尸体的人吗
No.
没有
But when I asked joe about it
不过我问起乔时
He'd say not to worried
他总说别再担心了
That "we took care of what done it."
我们都办妥了
Sam...
萨姆
How did dad really die?
爸爸到底是怎么死的
Demon.
被恶魔杀死的
You hunted it down?
那你杀了那恶魔没
Got revenge?
替老爸报仇雪恨了吗
Dean killed it.
迪恩亲手结果了它
So it's over for you.
那么算是结束了吧
It's never over.
这事永无止境
What the --
出什么事了
Stay here.
呆在这
It's in the vents.
在通风口里
Go!
快走
Go!
快跑
Where's your car?
你的车呢
Over here.
停在那里
Come on. Keys.
快 钥匙拿来
Here.
给
Sam!
萨姆
Dean, help!
迪恩 快帮忙
I winged it.
我打中那东西了
Did you see anything?
你看清是什么了吗
I didn't get a good look.
根本无暇看清
What the hell is this thing?
到底是什么鬼东西啊
Should we go after it?
我们要去追吗
No, no.
不 不用
In that maze? that thing's long gone.
那迷宫样地方 恐怕早跑得无影无踪了
All right, so, we don't know what it is,
好吧 虽然还不清楚那是什么
But we do know who it's going after
但至少知道了他的目标
Joe Barton, Adam's mom.
先是乔·巴顿 亚当的妈妈
And Adam.
接着就是亚当了
It was under his truck, just waiting for him.
专门躲在车底 守株待兔
It set a trap, and I walked right into it.
我竟直直地走入了它设下的陷阱里
Doesn't matter.
别介怀了
You're right, there's a pattern.
你分♥析♥地没错 这是有针对性的
Joe Barton was a cop.
乔·巴顿曾是个警♥察♥
I'm pretty sure he helped out Dad.
我很肯定他帮过老爸
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表