You have no choice in the matter,mr. harker.
你现在已经没有机会了 汉克先生
Mina is mine!
米娜是我的
Hey. you guys all right?
嘿 你们还好吗
Yeah,I think so.
是的 我认为
And I think I know what's going on.
而且我还知道了这究竟是怎么回事
Yeah?
是吗
Part of it at least.
它的一部分
Uh,the ear part?
嗯 这是耳朵
Ripped it off of dracula's head. touch it.
从德古拉脸上扯下来的 摸摸看
Feel familiar to you?
摸起来熟悉吗
Oh,man.
噢 老哥
The skin of a shapeshifter,
道具定型皮肤
Just like st. louis and just like milwaukee.
就像圣·路易和雄鹿一样
Of course this one's all holding buckets of crazy.
当然 这一个充斥着满满的疯狂
Oh,and,uh...
噢 还有
This must have fallen off during the fight.
一定是飞行的时候掉下来的
Look at the label on the ribbon.
看看在带子上的商标
It's a costume rental.
这是租来的衣服
All three monsters --
所有3个怪物
The dracula,wolf man,and the mummy --
吸血鬼 狼人还有木乃伊
All the same critter,
同一个人
Which means we need to catch this freak
也就意味着我们要找同一个人
Before he "creature from the black lagoon's" somebody.
在他变成另外一个怪物前
So,you guys are like mulder and scully or something,
所以你们喜欢莫德和史卡利或其他的(都是X档案演员)
And the x files are real?
要么x档案是真的
No,"the x files" is a tv show. this is real.
不 x档案是电视剧 这是真的
Okay,so,the stagecraft,the costuming
好的 所以 编剧才能 服装
It's like he's trying to reenact
感觉想他准备重演
His favorite monster-movie moments,
他最爱的恐怖电影时刻
Right down to the bloody murders.
接下来是血腥谋杀
Wait a second. who the hell is mina?
等一下 谁是mina
Mina? yeah.
米娜 对
That's what he called jamie.
那个叫杰米
And he called me mr. harker.
他叫我汉克
Jonathan harker?
乔纳森 汉克
They're characters from the movies and the novels --
他们是电影"小说电影化"里的角色
Mina,dracula's intended bride,
米娜 德古拉的新娘
Harker,the fianc that stands in the way.
汉克 是第三者
Seems like he's fixating on you,
感觉为你定做的
Like he sees you as his bride.
他好像把你当他的新娘了
Wow. lucky me.
喔 我真幸运
But to fixate on you,
但盯这你
My guess is that the shifter has to have seen you before
我猜那变形人以前见过你
Or been around you.
或在你周围
Jamie,has anybody strange come to town,
杰米 有没有陌生人来这个镇
Somebody that has taken a specific notice of you?
一些对你有特别印象的人
I don't know,dean. it's oktoberfest.
我不知道 迪恩 现在是啤酒节
I'm a bartender. there's lots of people.
我是调酒师 这里有很多人
I...
我
Wait a second. there is ed.
等一下 那个爱德华
"ed brewer" ed?
爱德华 布鲁尔的爱德华
Yeah.
对
He moved here about a month ago.
他大概一个月前搬过来的
Lucy swears he has a crush on me.
露西发誓说他爱上我了
He comes in almost every night.
我几乎每天晚上都来
But,you know,I don't think he's the type of guy --
但 你知道 他不是我喜欢的那型
Where does ed live?
爱德华住那里?
I don't know.
我不知道
But he works at the old movie theater.
但他在老影院上班
I think he's a projectionist there.
我想他在那里当放映师
Take care of mina? yep.
照顾好米娜 好的
So,monsters are real.
所以 怪物是真的
Some of them,yeah.
一些 是的
And the shapeshifter,
还有那个变形人
He can turn into different people.
他可以变成不同的人
Yeah.
对的
Yeah,except this one's turning
对的 除非已经变过的
Into the great monsters of screenland,
成为电影节的伟大怪物
Which is a new one for me.
对我来说是新鲜的
You're not really fbi,are you?
你不是联邦探员 对么?
Not so much.
不是
So,this is what you do?
因此 你是干什么的
You and your partner just tramp across the country
你和你的同伴周游全国
On your own dime
花自己的钱
Until you find some horrible nightmare to fight?
直到你们找到可怕的恶梦来对付
Some people paying for.
某些人付钱的
What?
什么
That must suck.
那真糟
I mean,you're giving up your life for this terrible...
我说的是你们为了这些噩梦放弃自己的生活
I don't know,responsibility.
我不知道 责任感吧
Last few years,I started thinking that way,
过去的几年 我才开始这么想
And,uh,you know,it started sort of weighing on me.
你知道的 给自己点重担
Of course,that was before...
当然 那是之前
A little while ago,I had this
不久前 我有过
It's called a near-death experience.
那个叫死亡经历
Very near.
非常接近
...when I came to...
当我醒来
There were different.
已经不一样了
My life's been different.
我的生活不一样了
I realize that I help people.
我意识到我可以帮助别人
Not just help them,though. I save them.
不只是帮助他们 拯救他们
I guess it's -- it's awesome.
我猜 这个很酷
It's kind of like a gift...
像是一种天赋
Like a mission.
像使命
Kind of like a... a mission from god.
一种上帝给的使命
So,does that make you...
所以 那个让你成为
Some kind of monk or something?
某些僧侣或别的
You know,celibate?
你知道的 独♥裁♥者
Man,I hope not.
我希望不是
Holy crap. oh,my god. jamie.
妈的 我的天呐 杰米
Guys,I'm -- I'm sorry.
伙计们 对 对不起
I thought you guys were going out.
我还以为你们俩出去了
Lucy,it's -- it's okay. uh,listen --
露西 没事 听着
You know what? I just -- I came to borrow a bottle.
你知道怎么么 我只是回来拿点酒
I kind of got something going back at my...
我只是拿点东西去
Anyway,uh,you guys look really busy,
没什么 你们看上去很忙
So I'm just gonna get out of your hair.
所以我准备消失
Seriously,lucy,it's been a crazy night.
老实说 露西 今晚太疯狂了
Stay for a drink.
留下来一起喝吧
Yeah. stay for a drink.
对,一起吧
You,fbi man -- what did I --
联邦探员 我做了
Shut up,okay,you know what you did. what?
闭嘴好么 你知道你做了什么
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么东西
I'm not anything. I just like to play the casio.
我什么都不是 我就是在演奏卡西欧电子琴
Had time to grow the ear back,huh?
有时间把耳朵张好是吧
What?! ow!
什么
Ow! ow! ow!
疼
It's supposed to come off.
耳朵应该掉下来的
No,it's not!
不 不是
Oh,that sounds awful. jamie,honey,are you okay?
听起来很可怕 杰米 亲爱的你没事吧
Oh,I am fine.
恩,我没事
He didn't even touch me.
他连碰都没碰到我
Dean,he just blew right in and fought him off.
迪恩来的正是时候把他赶走了
Well,I didn't actually fly,
其实我不是真的打他
But I'm sure it seemed that way at the time.
但我当时确实这么觉得
It was really,really something.
这是真的
Jamie?
杰米
So,dean,are you like a black belt or what?
迪恩你是黑带或是什么
Well,I guess they train you
当然我认为他们是这样训练你的
To fight at the academy or whatever.
在理论上是这样战斗的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表