A meteorite vanished in the night sky over northwestern ohio.
一颗流星消失在俄亥俄州西北部的夜空
It was sighted nine months before anna was born,
那出现得比安娜出生的早9个月
And she was born in that part of ohio.
而且就出生在俄亥俄的那个地区
You're pretty buff for a nerd.
你真是针强心剂
Look, I think it was anna.
想想吧 我想那就是安娜
And here, same time -- another meteor over kentucky.
并且在这里 同一时间--肯塔基出现另一颗流星
And that's her grace?
那就是她的能量吗
Might be.
有可能是
All right.
好吧
That just narrows it down to an entire state.
那只是把范围缩小到了一个州
Look, it's a start.
想想吧 这只是个开始
Sam...i'm sorry.
萨姆 对不起
For what?
为什么
For bringing you this mess.
给你带来这个大♥麻♥烦
If I had known, I would have kept my trap shut.
如果我早知道 我一定会闭口不谈
Yeah, well, we'll muddle through.
好吧 我们会对付过去的
Not this time.
这次恐怕不行
You do not want to get between these two armies.
你不会想夹在这两方之间的
It's godzilla and mothra.
他们是哥斯拉和巨蛾(196♥4♥年电影 哥斯拉大战巨蛾)
If one side doesn't get us, the other one will.
即使一方找不到我们 另一方也会的
So, what do you want to do? dump anna and run?
那么 你想怎么做 丢下安娜自己跑路吗
Forget it.
算了吧
Look, I know the angels freak you out.
我知道天使们把你惹毛了
Forget the angels. it's alastair I'm scared of.
忘了那些天使吧 我真正怕的是那个阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Alastair? you met him in the church.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 你在教堂里见过他
Practically the grand inquisitor downstairs.
实际上是地狱里来的傲慢的判官
Picasso with a razor.
使剃刀的毕加索
And?
还有呢
And you should pull him out and throw him back in the pit...
还有你应该把他揪出来 丢回到他来的地方...
If you weren't so out of shape. ruby...
如果不是你变得那么虚弱 露比...
No, your abilities -- you're getting flabby.
不 你的能力--你正在变得虚弱
Yeah, so how do I tone up?
是啊 我该如何恢复能力呢
You know how.
你知道怎样做
You know what you got to do.
你知道你应该怎么做
No, I'm not doing that anymore.
不 我再也不要那么做了
Well, then you better prr pray that anna gets her groove back,
好吧 那你最好祈祷安娜可以找回她的能量
Or we're all dead.
不然我们都得死
Pamela get home okay?
帕梅拉回家了吗
Yeah. she said she was sorry.
是的 她说她很抱歉
It's just after last time, she, uh...
只是从上一次开始 她 就...
This is just a little too rich for her blood.
这一切对她来说太难了
I don't blame her.
我不怪她
You guys should do the same.
你们也该那么做
Well, we're not that smart.
我们没那么聪明
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些问题吗
What do they want me for?
他们想让我做什么呢
Why did they save me?
他们为什么要救我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The angels aren't talking about it.
天使们没有说起过这件事
And it was after I fell.
而且那是我坠落之前的事了
That's another question.
还有个问题
Why would you fall?
你怎么会坠落呢
Why would you want to be one of us?
你为什么要成为我们中的一员呢
You don't mean that.
你不会明白的
I don't?
我不会吗
A bunch of miserable bastards...
一群卑劣的低等动物...
Eating, crapping, confused, afraid.
吃饭 拉屎 迷惑 恐惧
I don't know.
我不明白
There's loyalty...
这里还有忠诚...
Forgiveness...
宽容...
Love.
爱
Pain. chocolate cake.
痛苦 巧克力蛋糕
Guilt. sex.
罪恶 性♥爱♥
Yeah, you got me there.
是啊 你找对人了
I mean it.
我是认真的
Every emotion, dean, even the bad ones...
各种情感 迪恩 即使是不好的...
...it's why I fell.
...这就是我坠落的原因
It's why...
这就是为什么...
Why I'd give anything not to have to go back.
这就是为什么我要放弃一切也不要回去
Anything.
一切
Feelings are overrated, if you ask me.
如果你问我 我会说你高估了那些感觉
Beats being an angel.
总比做天使好
How's that possible?
那怎么可能
You guys are powerful and perfect.
你们充满力量而且完美
You don't doubt yourselves or god or anything.
你不怀疑你自己或是上帝或是任何事
Perfect...
完美
Like a marble statue.
像个大理石的雕像
Cold...
冰冷的...
No choice...
没有选择的...
Only obedience.
只有服从
Dean, do you know how many angels have actually seen god?
迪恩 你知道有多少天使真正♥见♥过上帝吗
Seen his face?
看到他的脸吗
All of you?
你们全部都见过
Four angels.
只有四个天使
Four.
四个
And I'm not one of them.
而我不是其中之一
That's it?
就因为这样吗
Well, then how do you even know that there is a god?
好吧 那你们怎么知道究竟存不存在上帝
We have to take it on faith...
我们必须有信仰
Which we are killed if we don't have.
如果我们不相信 我们会被杀死
I was stationed on earth 2,000 years.
我驻扎在人间2000年
Just...watching...
只是 看着
Silent...
无声
Invisible...
无形
Out on the road...
永远都在路上
Sick for home...
厌倦故乡
Waiting on orders
永远都在等待
from an unknowable father
来自那个我无法了解的
I can't begin to understand.
也不知道存不存在的上帝的命令
So don't tell me that -- what is so funny? what?
所以不要告诉我 有什么好笑的 怎么了
Nothing. sorry.
没什么 不好意思
It's just...
只是...
I can relate.
我知道这种感受
Did you find something?
你查到什么了吗
I think so.
我想是的
Union, kentucky.
尤宁,肯塔基州
Found some accounts of a local miracle.
我找到一些关于当地奇幻事件的记录
In '85, there was an empty field outside of town.
1985年 小镇外有一片空地
Six months later, there was a full-grown oak.
6个月之后变成了茂密的橡树林
They say it looks a century old at least.
他们说那些橡树看起来至少有1000年了
Anna, what do you think?
安娜 你觉得呢
The grace.
我的能量
Where it hit
被它撞到的地方
it could have done something like that, easy.
都会发生这样类似的事情 很简单
So grace ground zero
所以当你的力量砸到地面
it's not destruction. it's...
不会造成破坏 这是...
Pure creation.
百分百的创造
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
It's just an angel and a demon riding in the backseat.
只是一个天使和一个魔鬼同时坐在后座
It's like the setup to a bad joke...
好像是一个故意安排的恶作剧
Or a penthouse forum letter.
或者是色情小说
Dude...
伙计
Reality...
现实点...
Porn.
色情文学
You call this reality?
你称这个是现实
It's beautiful.
真美
It's where the grace touched down.
我的能量就是降落到了这里
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
You ready to do this?
准备好了吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表