...you can't trust him.
你不能相信他
Not like you can trust me.
并表示可以相信我
In fact, I really feel
事实上 我真的认为
Like you should get him out of the way
你应该把他赶走
So that we can be brothers...
那样我们就能当兄弟了
Forever.
永远
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, you're right.
没错 你说的对
Nick, what are you doing here?
尼克 你在这儿干嘛
Dean?
迪恩
I got to tell you, you're one butt-ugly stripper.
我必须告诉你 作为一个脱衣舞娘你真够丑的
Well, maybe.
也许吧
But I got exactly what I wanted.
但我得到了自己正想要的
I got dean.
我得到了迪恩
Dean, come on, man.
迪恩 醒醒 老兄
This isn't you. you can fight this.
那不是你 你能战胜它的
Let me go.
放开我
Why don't you cut him
为什么你不给他来一刀呢
Just a little on his neck right there?
就在他的脖子上来一小下
Dean's all mine.
迪恩完全属于我了
You poisoned him.
你给他下了毒
No, I gave him what he needed.
不 我实现了他的愿望
And it wasn't some bitch in a g-string.
那可不是什么穿丁字裤的婊♥子♥
It was you.
而是你
A little brother that looked up to him
一个敬仰他的弟弟
That he could trust.
一个他可以信任的弟弟
And now he loves me.
现在他爱的是我
He'd do anything for me.
他会为我做任何事
And I got to tell you, sam,
告诉你 萨姆
That kind of devotion --
这是一种热爱
Watching someone kill for you...
看着有人为你去杀人
...is the best feeling in the world.
真是最至高无上的快♥感♥
Is that why you're slutting all over town?
就因为这个你把整个镇子都睡了
I get bored.
我厌倦了
Like we all do.
我们都一样
And I want to fall in love again
我想再度坠入爱河
And again and again.
一次又一次
Tell you what, I have fought some nasty sons of bitches,
告诉你 我对付过不少下流的混♥蛋♥
But you are one needy, pathetic loser.
而你却是一个卑贱可悲的孬种
You won't feel that way in a minute.
你很快就不会这么想了
No, no.
不 不
So, I know you two
我知道你们两
Have a lot you want to get off your chests.
有许多不堪回首的记忆
So why don't you discuss it...
不如你们讨论一下
And whoever survives can be with me forever?
最后活下来的那个就能永远和我在一起
Well, I don't know when it happened.
我不知道是什么时候开始的
Maybe when I was in hell.
也许是我在地狱的时候
Maybe when I was staring right at you.
也许是我凝视着你的时候
But the sam I knew, he's gone.
但是我所认识的萨姆已经不见了
That so?
那又怎样
And it's not the demon blood or the psychic crap.
跟恶魔之血和灵魂之类的鬼扯无关
It's the little stuff --
而是一些小事
The lies, the secrets.
那些谎言 那些秘密
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What secrets?
什么秘密
Phone calls to ruby, for one.
比如说 跟露比通电♥话♥
So I need your say-so to make a phone call?
那我打电♥话♥还得经过你同意咯
That's the point.
这正是关键
You're hiding things from me.
你有事瞒着我
What else aren't you telling me?
你还有什么事没告诉我的
None of your business.
跟你没关系
See what I mean?
明白我刚的话了吧
We used to be in this together.
我们曾经在同一条战线上
We used to have each other's backs!
曾经互相依靠
Okay, fine.
行 好吧
You want to know why I didn't tell you about ruby?
知道为什么不把露比的事告诉你
And how we're hunting down lilith?
还有我们是怎样追捕莉莉丝的吗
Because you're too weak to go after her, dean.
因为你要抓她还不够格 迪恩
You're holding me back.
你会拖我后腿
I'm a better hunter than you are --
作为一个猎手我比你出色得多
Stronger, smarter.
更强壮 更聪明
I can take out demons you're too scared to go near.
我能把你唯恐避之不及的恶魔控制住
That's crap.
一派胡言
You're too busy sitting around
你只会坐在那儿
Feeling sorry for yourself,
自怨自艾
Whining about all the souls you tortured in hell.
唠叨那些你在地狱里折磨过的灵魂
You're not standing in my way anymore.
你别想再碍着我
Do it for me, dean.
为了我 上吧 迪恩
Tell me again how weak I am, sam, huh?
有种再说遍我多窝囊 萨姆
How I hold you back.
我是怎么拖你后腿的
No.
不
No!
不
Thanks.
谢谢
Soda?
苏打水
You boys are driving, ain't ya?
你们是不是精力太旺盛啊
Thanks, bobby.
谢谢 鲍比
You know, you -- you hadn't shown up when you did --
你 你来帮忙之前深藏不露
Done the same for me, more than once.
你们又何尝不是呢
Of course, you could have picked up a phone.
当然 你们只要拿起电♥话♥
Only took one call to figure out
拨一通就能查到
That agent nick monroe wasn't real.
那个尼克·门罗特工是假的
You boys gonna be okay?
你们两还好吧
Yeah, fine.
是的 没事
Yeah, good.
是的 很好
You know, those sirens are nasty things.
那些海妖很险恶的
That it got to you -- that's no reason to feel bad.
一旦它缠上你 总是感觉良好
You gonna say goodbye to cara?
你要跟卡拉道别吗
Nah.
不
Not interested.
没兴趣
Really? why not?
真的吗 为什么不呢
What's the point?
有什么意义呢
Well, look at you. love 'em and leave 'em.
看看你 相爱却又要别离
Dean, look, you know I didn't mean
迪恩 你知道我不是故意
The things I said back there, right?
要说那些话的 对吗
That it was just the siren's spell talking?
只是中了海妖的咒语才这样的
Of course. me too.
当然 我也是
Okay.
好吧
So -- so we're good?
那么 那么我们和好了
Yeah, we're good.
对 和好了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表