Us? right.
我们 对啊
And that,sam -- that is exactly why our lives suck.
萨姆 那就是为什么我们生活一团糟
And that,sam -- that is exactly why our lives suck.
我跟你说 这就是为什么我们的生活这么糟糕
I mean,come on. we hunt monsters!
得了吧 我们猎的是怪物
I mean,come on. we hunt monsters!
别这样 我们抓妖怪啊
What the hell?!
这算什么事呀
What the hell?!
什么鬼东西
I mean,normal people,they see a monster,and they run.
正常人看见怪物拔腿就跑
I mean,normal people,they see a monster,and they run.
我是说 正常人 看到妖怪就跑
But not us -- no,no,no. we -- we search out things
我们咧 我们还要去找那些
that want to kill us.
要杀掉我们的鬼东西
Yeah? huh? or eat us!
要么就是要活吃了我们的
You know who does that? crazy people!
你知道谁才会干这事吗 神经病
We...are insane!
我们有病
You know,
你知道
And then there's the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms
我们要去吃那些恶心的东西 睡那些脏兮兮的汽车旅馆
and then the truck-stop waitress with the bizarre rash.
去见那些长了些奇奇怪怪的疹子的载货车停车场女侍应
I mean,who wants this life,sam?
萨姆 谁想这样过日子
Huh? seriously?
啊 说真的
Do you actually like being stuck
你真的喜欢一天8个小时
in a car with me eight hours a day,
和我一起关在车里
Every single day?
天天如此
I don't think so!
我不觉得这有什么好
I mean,i drive too fast,
我开太快了
And I listen to the same five albums
一直不断的重复听着
over and over and over again,a-and i sing along.
5张专辑还喜欢一个人独展歌♥喉
i'm annoying.i know that.
我很讨人厌 我自己都知道
and you -- you're gassy!
还有你 你总是夸夸其谈
you eat half a burrito,and you get toxic!
你吃了半个墨西哥玉米煎饼 你也中毒了
i mean,you know what?
你明白么
you can forget it.
你可以忘掉一切
whoa,dean.where are you going?
迪恩 你要去哪里
stay away from m sam,okay?
离我远点 萨姆 好么
cause i am done with it.
我已经搞定这一切了
i'm done with the monsters and -- and -- and the hellhounds
搞定那些魔鬼们 还有那些个地狱犬
and the ghost sickness and the damn apocalypse.
幽灵疾病和操蛋的天启
i'm out. i'm done.quit.
我功成名就了 闪人
i looked everywhere for you,dean.
我到处在找你 迪恩
how the hell did you get here?
你怎么回来的
ran.
用跑的
what do we do now?
我们现在该干嘛
i got less than four hours on the clock.
我还有不到4小时的命了
i'm gonna die,sammy.
我要死了 萨姆
yeah,you are.
是的
you're going back.
你又得回去了
back?
回去
downstairs,dean hell.
底下的地狱 迪恩
it's about damn time,too.
真是祸不单行
truth is,
不过
you've been a real pain in my ass.
你可真是弄疼我了
no!
不
you get out of my brother,you evil son of a bitch!
快从我弟弟的身体里滚出来 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的恶魔
no one's possessing me,dean.
没有谁可以附身于我 迪恩
this is what i'm going to become.
这就是我的终极形态
this is what i want to become.
我就是我想要成为的模样
there's nothing you can do about it.
你已经无能为力了
hey,hey,hey,dean.
嗨嗨 迪恩
hey,dean. dean. dean.
嗨嗨嗨 迪恩
howdy,sam.
你好 萨姆
hey,bobby.
嘿 鲍比
hey,thanks for coming so quick.
谢谢你那么快就赶来了
where's dean?
迪恩呢?
home sick.
有点不舒服
Oh,this isn't helping.
不起什么作用啊
So,have his hallucinations started yet?
他开始有幻觉了么
Yeah,a few hours ago.
几小时以前开始有的
How we doing on time?
我们还有多少时间
We saw the coroner about 8:00 a.m. monday morning,so,uh...
我们大概是周一上午8点见的验尸官
Just under two hours.
所以只有不到两个小时
What about you? you find anything?
你呢 有什么发现
This,uh,encyclopedia of spirits dates to the edo period.
这本江户时代的幽灵百科全书
You can read japanese?
你能读懂日文
Guess so,show-off.
看上去是 而且还会卖♥♥弄
Anyway,this book lists a kind of ghost that could be our guy.
不管怎么说 这本书里有我们要找的鬼魂
It,uh,infects people with fear.
这种幽灵能让人得恐惧病
It's called a buruburu.
名字叫 buruburu
It say how to kill it?
书上说怎么除掉它
Same as usual -- burn the remains.
和以往一样 用火烧
Wonderful. uh...is there a plan "b"?
很好 还有别的办法么
Well,the buruburu is born of fear.
这毛病因恐惧而生
Hell,it is fear.
不 应该说它就是恐惧
And the lore says we can kill it with fear.
理论上讲应该能用恐惧除掉它
So we have to scare a ghost to death?
你的意思是说我们得把它吓死
Pretty much.
对
How the hell we gonna do that?
那怎么可能
So,uh,just ride out the trip,okay?
你在忍♥一会儿 好吧
You're -- you're gonna be fine. we got a plan.
你会没事的 我们有办法了
What is it?
什么办法
Uh,just a good plan,all right? hang in there.
总之是个好办法 你等着就好了
This is a terrible plan.
这计划可真糟
Yeah,tell me about it.
告诉我 糟在哪里
I know I said,"scare the ghost to death," but this?
我知道我说过 把幽灵吓死 但这个
You got a better idea,I'm listening.
如果你有更好的办法 现在告诉我
Sheriff?
警长
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Why are you looking into luther garland's death?
你们为什么要调查卢瑟·加兰的死因
Hey,hey,you're -- you're sick.
你 你病了
You're sick. you're sick,all right?
你病了 知道么
Just -- just like me,okay? you got to relax.
就和我一样 你得放松点儿
Frank o'brien was my friend.
弗兰克是我的老朋友
So he made a mistake.
他做错了事
So I didn't bust him.
我没有抓他
So what?
又怎样
And you're gonna bring me down over that?!
你们要把我也抓起来
No,sir.
不是的
They know what you did.
他们知道你做了什么
Get away from me!
离我远点
Al,you got to calm down! step back!
你得冷静下来 别过来
They know...
他们知道
Any luck?
有什么发现
I don't know what's wrong,bobby.
我不知道怎么了 鲍比
Last time he came right at us.
上次它直冲我们来的
It's almost like he's,uh...
现在好像
Like he's scared.
它很害怕
So now what?
那怎么办
I guess I got to make him angry.
我想我得激怒它
Hey,luther!
嘿 卢瑟
Come on,luther! where the hell are you?
卢瑟 你小子在哪儿
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
You're going back.
你会回去的
Hi,dean.
迪恩
No. no.
不 不
Yes.
没错
It's me -- lilith.
就是我 莉莉丝
Oh,i missed you so much.
我好想你啊
It's time to go back now.
该回去了
You -- you are not real!
你 你不是真的
What's the matter,dean?
怎么了 迪恩
Don't you remember all the fun you had down there?
你难道不记得下面的感觉了
You do remember.
你肯定记得
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表