I don't know where she lives. I don't know her last name.
我不知道她姓啥住哪
I don't even know her real first name.
我甚至连她的真名都不知道
I'm an idiot.
我是个大笨蛋
And you didn't think to tell this to the cops?
你不想跟警♥察♥交代这些事情吗
What for?
有什么用
The stripper didn't do it.
那个脱衣舞♥女♥没有杀人
I did it.
人是我杀的
And I know what I deserve.
我罪有应得
Judge doesn't give me the death sentence,
法官没判我死刑
I'll just do it myself.
我就自行了断
Rough night?
昨晚很糟吗
Fun night.
昨晚很开心啊
Rough morning.
早上不爽
Can I help you?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Uh, yes.
是的
I'm special agent stiles -- fbi.
FBI特工 斯泰尔斯
You're dr. cara roberts?
你就是卡拉·罗伯茨教授吗
Far as I know.
没错 是我
You do some work with the sheriff's department?
你为州长做事吗
Yeah, when I'm not slogging it through the e.r.
是啊 我不在急诊室干苦力的时候就去
It's a small town. we multitask.
这是个小镇 我们都有多重的活
Well, I have some questions about a case --
我有一个案子 想问你一些问题
About several cases, actually.
实际上 有几个案子
You mind if I sit? great.
介意我坐下吗 太好了
Uh, Adam Benson, Jim Wylie, and Steve Snyder?
亚当·本森 吉姆·威利 还有斯蒂夫·斯耐德
Oh, yeah. the men who killed their wives.
噢 那几个杀了自己妻子的男人
You handled the work-ups, right?
你负责病例检查 是吗
Mm-hmm. autopsies for the wives and tox screens for the perps.
对妻子进行了尸检 对凶手则进行毒理检验
Two-for-one special.
特别针对此案进行的检查
You find anything?
有发现吗
Not really.
没有
I mean, c.o.d. on the women was pretty clear --
女尸的需氧量很清晰
There was nothing unusual in their system.
整个生理系统也很正常
What about the husbands?
那几个丈夫呢
Can I see your badge again?
我能再看看你的徽章吗
There was one thing --
有一点
Um, an anomaly in the blood work.
血检时发现了点异样
And I remember thinking how strange it was
最让我觉得奇怪的是
That it showed up in all three of the men.
三个男人的血检都有
That what showed up?
是什么
Oxytocin.
催产素
And their levels were crazy high.
而且其含量高到足以让人发疯
Uh, oxytocin?
催产素是什么
Mm-hmm, it's a hormone
是一种激素
That's produced during childbirth, lactation, and sex.
在分娩期 哺乳期以及性♥交♥中产生
Okay.
明白
People call it the love hormone.
俗称爱情激素
Um, you know how it feels when you first fall in love --
还记得你第一次坠入爱河时的感觉吗
The whole weak-in-the-knees, tattoo-you-on-my-chest thing?
双腿发软 心中有抹倩影挥之不去
That's oxytocin.
那就是催产素在作怪
Of course, it eventually fades,
当然 它终究会消逝
And then you're stuck with every relationship ever,
而你则陷入了感情的轮回里无法自拔
That and the painful regimen of tattoo removal.
这种感觉就像消除纹身一样痛苦
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
This is my partner -- Agent Murdock.
这是我的搭档 梅铎克探员
Please, "agent" sounds so formal.
拜托 探员叫起来太不亲切啦
You can call me dean.
你可以叫我迪恩
I'm Dr. Roberts.
我是罗伯茨医生
So, um...
那么
Can I help you with anything else?
还有啥我能帮忙的
Uh...sure. just one more thing.
对了 还有一件事
This chemical, this...
这个化学的 这个
Oxytocin. ... oxytocin
催产素 催产素
What would cause those high levels that you found?
你查出了含量过高的原因了吗
Nothing that I've ever seen.
前所未闻
Okay. that's it.
好吧 就这样吧
Thanks, Doc.
十分感谢 医生
By the way, uh, try a greasy breakfast.
多句嘴 试下多脂的早餐
Best thing for a hangover.
对宿醉很好
Watch it, buddy. I'm the only m.d. here.
悠着点 伙计 我可是这儿唯一的医学博士
Dude, you totally c-blocked me.
老弟 你真是让我刮目相看啊
So, Wylie and Snyder fessed up, huh?
威利和斯耐德都认罪了 对吗
One emptied his i.r.a.,
一个提空了自己的退休金
The other, his kid's college fund --
而另一个 提空了他孩子的大学基金
All on the same thing.
所有事都指向同一点
Live nude girls?
包养脱衣舞♥女♥吗
Club called the honey wagon.
俱乐部的名字叫甜蜜旅车
These guys have affairs, too, with a stripper also known as Jasmine?
这两人也和叫贾丝敏的脱衣舞♥女♥搞过吗
Yes and no.
是 又不全是
This is where it gets interesting.
有趣的正是这里
Each guy hooked up with a different chick.
每个人钓上的女人都不同
So, what, these girls all connected somehow?
那么 这些女孩又是怎么搅在一起的
Well, they all described their stripper in the same way,
他们所描述的脱衣舞♥女♥郎都有一个共同之处
The exact same way --
而且完完全全的一致
Perfect and everything that they wanted.
完美 他们的理想型
Yeah, at least they'll dream
是吗 至少他们幻想的是
Barbie convinced them to murder their wives. there's that.
芭比女郎让他们去谋杀自己的妻子 就是这样
You know, it's almost like they were under some kind of love spell.
他们就像是中了某种爱情魔咒
Sure seems that way.
绝对没错
Which caused them to become totally psychotic.
那魔咒让他们彻底疯狂
Absolutely.
完全正确
You seem pretty cheery.
你看起来很兴奋
Strippers, sammy. strippers.
脱衣舞♥女♥啊 萨姆 尤物啊
We are on an actual case involving strippers.
我们可是在调查一单有脱衣舞♥女♥的案子噢
Finally.
真是一劳永逸
I'm looking for three girls --
我找这三个女孩
Jasmine, Aurora, and Ariel.
贾丝敏 奥罗拉和艾莉尔
You seriously think those names mean anything to me?
你真觉得这些名字对我有意义
One's a redhead about 5'9". the other one's asian about --
有个染红发大约5尺9 另一个是亚洲人
Do you have any idea how many girls I deal with?
你知道我要和多少女孩打交道吗
Fake names, fake hair, fake...
假名 假发 都是假的
You got to have some sort of paperwork, check stubs,
你应该有一些文件存根之类的
Some way to keep track of the strippers.
记录她们的行踪
Please. exotic dancers --
别搞笑了 都是外国妹
Independent contractors working for cash.
我只管给她们钱
I stay out of their hair.
其他的我都不管
They stay out of what little I have left.
她们给我留下点钱就行
Three of your customers murdered their wives.
你的三个客人杀了自己的妻子
You don't think that that's weird?
你不觉得那很诡异吗
Yeah, I think that's super-freakin' weird.
是啊 我觉得超诡异
But you know what it ain't? my problem.
可这些都不关我事
Any luck?
有发现吗
No. you?
没 你呢
A little. I just talked to bobby.
有一点 我刚和鲍比谈了谈
We officially have a theory.
行内有个说法
What's that? siren.
是什么 海妖
Like greek-myth siren?
希腊传说中的海妖吗
Like "the odyssey"?
“奥德赛”中描写那个
Hey, I read.
我读过
Yeah, actually, but the siren's not actually a myth.
是啊 事实上 海妖不是什么神话
It's more of a beautiful creature that prey on men,
更像是某种专门猎捕男人的尤物
Entice them with their siren song.
用海妖之歌♥引诱他们
Let me guess -- "welcome to the jungle"?
我猜是 “欢迎来到丛林”(枪炮玫瑰乐队)
No, no. warrant's "cherry pie"?
不不 应该是涡轮乐队的“樱桃派”
Their song is more of a metaphor --
歌♥声充满隐喻
Like their call, their allure.
隐含着它们的召唤和引诱
So they shake their thing and the guys zombie out?
小嘴一挥就能把男人搞得和僵尸一样乖吗
Basically, yeah. sirens live on islands.
可以这么说 海妖生活在海岛上
Sailors would chase them,
海员会疯狂地追逐她们
Completely ignoring the rocky shores,
冲向礁石密布的海域
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表