No,no,i don't. but,you know,you're you and I'm me,so couldn't stop them
对我真得不知道 你是你 我是我 所以没法阻止他们
to keep doing anything.
做任何事情
Then audrey elmer told me the wishing well worked.
然后 奥德丽 埃尔默告诉了我愿望实现了
Okay,okay. look -- look,i get it.
够了 够了 你看 我懂了
They're -- they're mean little jerks,huh?
他们是不是有点混♥蛋♥了
But they're not superhuman like you.
可是他们不是像你一样得超人啊
You see,with great power comes great,great -- ohh!
要知道 能力越大 越什么来着
That -- that -- that kid turned over that car like -- like it was nothing.
那 那 那个小孩随随便便就掀翻了一辆车
You should have seen the teddy bear.
你已经已经看到泰迪熊了
Now,come on. fun's over. time to pull the coin.
游戏时间结束 又要重新开始了
Wes!
韦斯利
Well,why can't we just get what we want?!
若是这样,为什么不能只得到想要得呢
Because that's life,wes.
这就是生活,韦斯
Hope?
有愿望
I had to do it,didn't i?
貌似我不得不做咯
He was gonna make you wish away our love.
他想让你许愿我们分开
Hey,kid!
小子
I didn't want to have to do this.
我真得不想这么做
You wished a man dead?
你想死人啊
I love you more than anything.
我爱你胜过一切
Stop saying that.
别说了
Stop it!
打住
But I do.
但 我真得爱你
More than anything.
胜过一切
More than me.
甚至我自己
More than life.
你是我得一切
Oh,wes.
韦斯
Don't hate me.
请别恨我
It'll be okay.
一切都会好得
I'll make it okay.
我会让它好起来
It's gonna be okay.
会没事得
Okay.
恩 我相信你
Follow my lead and you won't have a problem.
听我指挥你绝不会再有问题了
Come on.
来啊
Okay,man,no more! no more,okay?
行 但是朋友这就够了好不
I wouldn't mess with this kid any more if I were you.
如果我是你我绝不会和这个小子胡搅蛮缠
Stay back!
靠后
Hope.
愿望
Do I know you?
我认识你
It shouldn't cause any more problems.
应该没问题了
Audrey's parents are back from bali.
奥德丽得父母从巴厘岛回来了
Looks like all the wishes are gone.
好像愿望全部没用了
And so are we.
我们也是
Hang on a second.
稍等一会
What?
啊
You were right.
你是对的
About what?
关于什么
I shouldn't have lied to you.
我不该对你说谎
I do remember everything that happened to me in the pit.
我想起了在地狱里发生什么事了
Everything.
全部
So tell me about it.
那就告诉我吧
No.
不行
Uh... I won't lie anymore.
我保证不再说谎
But I'm not gonna talk about it.
我不打算谈论这个
Dean,look,you can't just shoulder this thing alone.
迪恩 兄弟 你不能独自承担这一切
You got to let me help.
一定要让我帮你
How?
怎么帮
Do you really think that a little heart-to-heart,some sharing and caring,
一点点贴心得谈话 互爱互助就足够了
Is gonna change anything?
有什么不同吗
Somehow...heal me?
怎么让我好起来?
I'm not talking about a bad day here.
此刻我可不想谈这些个晦气事
I know that.
我了解
The things that I saw...
我所看到的
...there aren't words.
语言无法形容
There is no forgetting.
无法忘却
There's no making it better.
无法抹去
Because it is right here...
因为是我切切实实的感受
Forever.
永远的伤痕
You wouldn't understand.
你永远不会了解
And I could never make you understand.
我也永远没办法让你了解
So I am sorry.
所以 不是我不想 对不起
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表