I think i found a connection between the two guys.
我想我找到了这两个人的联♥系♥
You broke into their e-mail accounts?
你盗了他们的邮箱帐号♥
I used...some skills that i happen to have
我只是用了些非常手段
To... satisfy my curiosity.
来满足我的好奇心
Nice.
不错
Yeah,okay.
好吧
So,it turns out ian and paul both got this same e-mail
伊恩和保罗都曾收到相同的电子邮件
Telling them to report to h.r.,room 1444.
要他们到1444房♥间的人力资源部报到
H.r.'s on 7.
人力资源部在7楼
Exactly.
问题就在这里
Should we go check this out?
我们要不要去查一下
Like...right now?
现在吗
No. no,it's getting late. you're right.
不 有点太晚了 你是对的
I am dying to check this out right now.
我现在就想去一探究竟
Right?
是吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Whoa.
哇哦
How'd you know how to do that?
你怎么知道该那么做
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Holy crap,dude.
刚才真险 老兄
Yeah.
是啊
I could use a beer.
我想喝点啤酒
Oh,sorry,man. i'm on the cleanse.
不好意思 我在做健康疗程
I got rid of all the carbs in the house.
我把所有不健康的东西都扔了
Hey,how the hell did you know
你是怎么知道
That ghosts are scared of wrenches?
那些鬼魂害怕扳手
Crazy,right?
很疯狂 不是吗
And nice job kicking in that door,too.
你踢的那一脚也不错
That was very jet li.
很像李连杰
What are you -- like, a black belt or something?
你是黑带还是什么级别的
No.
不
I have no clue how i did that.
我根本不知道我♥干♥嘛要那样
It's like... we've done this before.
好像我们之前就干过这个
What do you mean, "before"?
你说之前是什么意思
Like "shirley maclaine" before?
就像莎莉·麦克琳的之前
No.
不是
I just can't shake this feeling like i --
我很难摆脱这种感觉
Like i don't belong here, you know what i mean?
感觉我并不属于这里 你懂我的意思吗
Like i should do something more than sit in a cubicle.
我应该做点别的事情 而不是做一个客服
I think most people who work in
我想大多数做客服的人
a cubicle feel own last name
都是这么想的
No. well,look, it's more than that.
不 不光这个
Like -- like i don't like my job.
比如 我不喜欢我的工作
I don't like this town. i don't like my clothes.
我不喜欢这个小镇 我不喜欢我的着装
I don't like my own last name.
我不喜欢自己的姓
I -- i don't know how else to explain it,
我不知道要怎么解释
Except that...
除非
It feels like i should be doing something else.
就是感觉我应该做点别的事情
There's just... something in my blood.
我骨子里有些
Like i was destined for something different.
好像我生来就些别的什么事
What about you?
你呢
You ever feel that way?
有没有同感
I don't believe in destiny.
我不信命运
I do believe in dealing with
我不相信
What's right in front of us, though.
摆在我们面前的事情
All right. so,what do we do now?
好吧 我们现在干吗
We do what i do best, sammy.
做我们擅长的 小萨姆
Research.
研究先
Okay.
好吧
Did you just call me "sammy"?
你刚才叫我 小萨姆
Did i?
我叫了吗
I think you did.
我想是的
Yeah.
你叫了
Don't.
别
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh,jackpot!
中头彩了
What you got?
你找到什么了
I just found the best site ever.
我找到了世上最好的网页
Real, actual ghost hunters.
现实中的猎鬼者
These guys are genius. check it out.
这些人是天才 先看看
Instructional videos?
教学视频吗
We know why you're watching.
我们知道你观看的原因
You've got a problem.
你遇到了麻烦
A ghost problem.
事关鬼魂
A ghost-related problem.
恶鬼缠身
A-a ghost -- it's like a ghost-adjacent --
鬼魂 类似鬼魂
It's like a problem, and the ghost --
一个关乎鬼魂的问题
Whatever.
随便吧
Well,you've come to the right place.
你算来对地方了
The only decent place, really,
独一无二的好地方
Because the ghostfacers know how to solve it.
因为抓鬼特工队知道解决之道
Period.
就是这样
Watch and learn.
仔细看 认真学
See,the first step in any supernatural fight...
看好了 跨入超自然之战的第一步
Figure out what you're up against.
弄清你在对付的对象
That's him. that's the ghost.
是他 那个鬼魂
P.t. sandover -- died 1916.
P.t.桑多弗 死于1916年
Devoted his life to his work.
毕生为其事业而奋斗
No wife,no kids.
无妻无子
Used to say he was the company
曾说他就是公♥司♥
And his very blood pumped through the building.
整栋楼充斥着他的血脉
Wow. okay. so,slight workaholic.
靠 是个工作狂
Maybe he's still here,
或许他还在那里
You know,watching over the company --
看管着公♥司♥
Even killing for it.
甚至为了它杀人
Plus,turns out this isn't the first time
还有 看起来这不是他第一次杀人
People started killing themselves in the building.
大楼里的人开始自杀
1929 -- the crash.
1929年 大萧条
Yeah,but lots of guys jumped off
是啊 很多人从高楼跳下
of lots of high-es had 17 suicid
共有17人自杀
How many companies had 17 suicides?
哪家公♥司♥会有17人自杀呢
Okay,so,p.t. sandover -- protector of the company.
好吧 P.T.桑多弗 公♥司♥的守护者
His ghost wakes up and becomes active
他灵魂苏醒 开始采取行动
During times of grave economic distress.
经济不景气时
Well,i mean,the worst time we've
继人们所谈论的大萧条后
seen since the great depression to talk about it
又一次危机
Is now.
就是指现在了
Yeah,now sucks.
是啊 形势不大好
My portfolio's in the sewer.
我的投资正在缩水
I don't even want to talk about it.
我都不愿提
So, Sandover's helping the bottom line...
所以呢 桑多弗 仍在坚持底线
By zapping some model employees.
通过干掉一些典型员工
Yeah. i mean, Hian and paul --
是啊 我是指 伊恩和保罗
It was like he turned them into different people.
貌似他要把他们变成另一种人
Perfect worker bees -- exactly.
勤劳努力的工蜂 正是这样
So devoted to the company
以此来效忠公♥司♥
That they would commit hara-kiri if they failed it.
不成功便成仁
One more interesting fact --
更有趣的是
The building wasn't always that high.
大楼以前没那么高
Used to be 14 floors.
只有14层
And the room where the ghost attacked,1444 --
鬼魂袭击的房♥间号♥是1444
Once upon a time, that was the old man's office.
很久以前 曾是那老头子的办公室
Once you've got that thing in your sights...
一看到它
You kill it!
就杀了它
Using special ghost-hunting weapons.
用特制的猎鬼武器
First,salt.
首先呢 盐
It's like acid to ghosts.
对鬼魂来说如同强酸
Burny acid.
浓硫酸
Not lsd.
可不是摇♥头♥丸♥
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表