This is your shot.
难得的机会
It's our shot.
我们的机会
Really?
真的
This is what charlie would have wanted?
这是查利所希望的吗
Charlie's dead.
他死了
Hey,he was my friend,too,you know.
喂 他也是我的挚友
It's a hell of a way to treat a friend.
这样对待朋友 太卑鄙
Again,what are you talking about?
你又在说什么胡话
You killed him,didn't you?
你杀了他 对吧
And for what?
为什么啊
So that I --so that we could be back on top?
那么我...我们可以东山再起吗
That's insane.
胡言乱语
No,you're scaring me.
不 你吓着我了
First it was vance,then it was jeb dexter.
首先是万斯 然后是杰布·德克斯特
Even if you thought you were doing it for me,
即便你是为了我 才这样做
How in god's name could you kill charlie?
但你怎可以杀害查利
Oh,you are crazy.
你疯了
You used me,and you used my act to do this to him.
你利用我 利用我的魔术杀害他
I wouldn't be so hard on him,jay.
杰伊 我不会如此责难他
He didn't do it.
他是无辜的
This is just a bunch of old-timey magic stuff --
尽是些过气魔术道具
None of it magic.
一点用都没
No herbs,no candles,and no tarot cards.
没有香草 没有蜡烛 没有塔罗牌
I'll be damned.
他们要怪我了
What?
什么
Look like anyone we know?
还认得他吗
Sweet mary and joseph.
我的神啊
Charlie.
查利
It's really me,jay.
杰伊 真的是我
How the hell...
什么鬼东西...
God,you forget what it feels like to be young.
天啊 你忘了年轻的感觉
It's amazing.
太棒了
How old are you?
你多大了
Oh,it depends on what you mean by "old."
那要看你是怎么定义"年龄"
Right now,technically,about 28,
严格来说 我现在28岁
But I've been around a lot longer than that.
但其实我来这里有一段时间了
How long?
多久
Long enough to have shilled for barnum.
让我有只够时间说服一个巫者
And he gave me something.
给我某样东西
What's that?
什么
The grimoire --a book of real magic.
秘法书 载有真正魔法的书
At first,I thought it was a scam,
开始 我还以为是骗人的把戏
But then I tried one of the spells,and it worked.
后来 我试用上面的咒语 还凑效了
In fact,they all worked.
事实上 咒语都当真不假
So when I got to the end and there was one for immortality...
我翻到最后一页 记载了一个永生的咒语
My god,charlie.
天啊 查利
And my show,the things that I can do.
在表演上 我所表演的戏法
Different spell.
不同的咒语
But it gives you a little taste of what's possible.
让你品尝一下万能的滋味
Oh,no,i wouldn't touch those,vernon.
不 我不建议你碰那个 弗农
They're --they're still radioactive.
它们还散发着魔力
You killed vance and jeb dexter.
你杀了万斯和杰布·德克斯特
What,you think this is a parlor game?
什么 难道你以为这是室内游戏吗
You were being humiliated by those punks.
那些混♥蛋♥整天挖苦你
A washed-up old man who couldn't even defend himself.
一个过气糟老头无力反抗
You used me to do these terrible things.
你利用我做如此可怖之事
I used them to give you a gift.
我用咒语 送你厚礼
And you wanted it,jay. I saw it in your eyes.
你不也沾沾自喜吗 你的眼睛出♥卖♥♥♥了你
No,i never wanted this.
我没有那样想过
You were ready to kill yourself.
你都准备自杀了
I saved your life.
我拯救了你
Is that right,jay?
杰伊 不是吗
I was there for you,like I've always been.
我一直在你身边
Like I'll always be.
一直如此
Come with me,both of you.
你们俩 跟我来
You think the first time around was good?
你以为第一轮精彩绝伦吗
The second time's even better.
第二轮才是顶峰
All the know-how,none of the aches and pain.
你已经知道怎么操作 驾轻就熟
No,i won't do this.I won't.
不 别 我不做
I've never made this offer before.
以前 我可没开出这样的条件
But,then again,I've never had friends
因为 以前我没想过会交到
Like the two of you before.
两你们两人的朋友
Let me do this for you.
让我帮你们
And who else has to die so that we can live forever?
为了我们永生 还有谁需要牺牲
What's the price tag on immortality?
为了永生 究竟要付出多大代价
This isn't right,charlie,what you're doing.
你所做的一切 都是错的 查利
You know that.
你清楚得很
Somewhere,you know that.
从心底里 你知道
I know I don't want to come back alone,
我知道 我不要孤独一人
To start all over,alone.
从新开始
Jay...
杰伊
We can be young again.
时光可以倒流
The three of us together --vital and alive...
我们三人 青春健壮
Forever.
永生不死
Not so fast!
别做梦
I ain't guttenberg,and this ain't "cocoon."
我不是贵族 这也不是什么神奇之地
Immortality. that's a neat trick.
永生 好把戏啊
It's not a trick.it's magic.
这不是把戏 是魔术
Hey,bullet catch --been working on that.
快接子弹 我练了好久
Get him!
抓他
Let him go -- now!
放了他 快
Just leave me and my friends alone.
离我和我朋友远远的
All right,i will give it up --the spells,the hexes.
我放弃试用咒语和魔法
This is the last time.I promise.
保证 这是最后一次
Jay...
杰
You picked these strangers over me?
你竟然帮着外人
You okay?
还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah,i'm all right.
我没事
Hey,jay.
喂 杰伊
We wanted to thank you
我们想说声感谢
For what you did yesterday.
谢谢你 昨天救了我们
I killed my best friend yesterday,
昨天 我杀了我的挚友
And you want to thank me?
你们还谢我
Where's vernon?
弗农呢
Oh,he's gone.
他离开了
He said he didn't want to speak to me again
因为我对查利所做的一切
after what i did to charlie
他说他再也不想跟我说话
listen jay,you know,charlie is never gonna give up on what he's doing
杰 你知道 查利永远不会放弃做他想做的事
ever
永不
you did the right thing
你做得对
are you sure about that
你确定吗
you know charlie was just like me brother
查利犹如我的兄弟
and now,he's dead
如今 他死了
because i did the right thing
因为我做了对的事
he offer me the a gift that i just threw it back to his face
他送赠我一份厚礼 我却以怨报德
so now i have to spend the rest of my life old and alone
现在我终究孤独终老
what's right about that
究竟有哪点对了
jay
杰伊
your cards
你的卡片
leave them away
不要了
i don't know about you buddy,i can go for a beer
不知道你怎么想 我现在想喝酒
i gonna take a walk
我要出去走走
okay,i'm in
好吧 我加入
what changes your mind
为何改变主意
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表