Well,let me tell you something --
好吧 让我来告诉你
Your dad was a coward.
你♥爸♥爸就是个懦夫
My dad was a lot of things,Bobby,but a coward?
我爸爸可能有很多恶习 但他绝不是懦夫 鲍比
He'd rather push sam away than reach out to him.
他宁愿把萨姆赶得远远地也不愿意接近他
Well,that don't strike me as brave.
我可不认为那是勇敢的表现
You are a better man than your daddy ever was.
你比任何时候的你老爸都要勇敢
So you do both of us a favor --
所以就当成全我们俩
Don't be him.
别学他
Hello,Dean.
你好 迪恩
It's almost time.
差不多是时候了
We're gonna take you to the nursery,sugar --
我们该去育儿室了 小甜心
Let mommy and daddy get some sleep.
让妈妈爸爸休息一会儿吧
He's a beautiful child.
他真是个漂亮的小宝贝
Absolutely scrumptious.
绝对完美
patty-cake,patty-cake,baker's man
你拍一 我拍一
bake me a cake as fast as you can
一个小孩穿花衣
pat it and roll it and mark it with a "b"
你拍二 我拍二
and put it in the oven --
两个小孩梳小辫
So,we need to talk.
我们得谈谈了
Hello,Dean.
你好 迪恩
You're looking fit.
你看起来状态不错
Well,how 'bout this?
好吧 听听这个怎么样
"The suite life of Zack and Cass."
小查和小卡的顶级生活
It's a --
那是个...
Never mind.
当我没说
So,what is this? where the hell am I?
所以这算什么 我到底在哪里
Call it a greenroom.
应该叫它演员休息室
We're closing in on the grand finale,here.
我们现在正接近最后的高♥潮♥
We want to keep you safe before showtime.
我们希望在你闪亮登场之前保证你的安全
Try a burger. They're your favorite.
来个汉堡包吧 你的最爱
From that seaside shack in Delaware.
从特拉华州的海滨小屋来的
You were 11,I think.
我记得你一次吃过11个
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
No?
不饿吗
How about ginger from season 2 of "Gilligan's island"?
"盖里甘的岛"第二季里的红发美女怎么样
You do have a thing for her,don't you?
你和她有一腿 是吧
Tempting.
有诱惑力
Weird.
真奇怪
We'll throw in Mary Ann for free.
我们可以免费让玛丽 安入伙
No,no.
不 不行
Let's...bail on the holodeck,okay?
放弃全像甲板 好吗
I want to know what the game plan is.
我想知道游戏计划是什么
Let us worry about that.
我们担心下这事吧
We want you... focused,relaxed.
我们需要你 集中精力 放松心情
Well,I'm about to be pissed and leaving,
那我有可能不爽然后离开的
So start talking,chuckles.
所以现在说吧 你个二
All the seals have fallen.
所有的封印都失效了
Except one.
除了一个
That's an impressive score. That's...
真是个令人称奇的记录 这很
That's right up there with the Washington generals.
真像是华府官员做出的事
You think sarcasm's appropriate,do you?
你认为这是恰当的挖苦吗
Considering...
考虑到
You started all this?
是你让所有事开始的
But the final seal...
最后的封印
...it'll be different.
是大不一样的
Why?
怎么说
Lilith has to break it.
莉莉丝会去打破它
She's the only one who can.
她是唯一一个可以去的
Tomorrow night -- midnight.
明晚 午夜时分
Where?
在哪里
We're working on it. Well,work harder.
我们在努力找寻中 好吧 努力点
We'll do our job. You just make sure you do yours.
我们做我们的事 你只要做你自己的事
Yeah,and what is that,exactly?
那个到底是什么玩意 确切点说
If I'm supposed to be the one that stops her,how? with the knife?
如果我是阻止她的那个人 怎么做 用刀吗
All in good time. Isn't now a good time?
一切都在掌握之中 现在是个好时机吗
Have faith. What,in you?
有点信心好吗 什么 对你有信心吗
Give me one good reason why I should.
给个相信你的理由先
Because you swore your obedience.
因为你发过誓你要效忠于我
So obey.
所以遵守命令
What,no devil's trap?
什么 没有恶魔陷阱吗
I don't need one.
我用不着
Look at you -- all 'rounded up.
看看你自己 是在班门弄斧吗
It's like a-rod and Madonna over here.
就像是圣母玛利亚矗在那里
Where's Lilith?
莉莉丝在哪
I'm not scared of you.
我不是在吓你
Yeah,you are,actually.
实际上你是在吓我
And with good reason.
好像还有很好的理由
Look... what's my upside?
听着 什么是我的策略
Okay,I tell you,you kill me.
我告诉你 你会杀了我
I don't tell you,you still kill me.
我不告诉你 你还是要杀了我
I get away somehow,Lilith will definitely kill me.
就算我逃离了这里 莉莉丝最终还是会杀了我
So where's my carrot?
那我的好处在哪
I think what you should be worrying about
我觉得你死之前用不着担心
Is what happens before you die.
用不着担心会发生什么事
Ah,screw it.
真糟糕
It's Sam. Leave me a message.
我是萨姆 请留言
Hey,it's m-me.
是我
Look,I'll just get right to it.
我只是刚好想起来
I'm still pissed...
我还是很不爽
And I owe you a serious beatdown.
我还欠你一顿扁
But...
但
...I shouldn't have said what I said.
我不该说那些话
You know,I'm not dad.
我不是爸爸
We're brothers. You know,we're family.
我们是兄弟 我们是一家人
And,uh...
还有
No matter how bad it gets,that doesn't change.
无论事情变得多糟 这都不会改变的
Sammy,I'm sorry --
萨姆 我很抱歉
Stop! Stop! Please!
停下来 拜托了
You'll tell me where she is?
你打算告诉我她在哪了吗
Fine. Fine. Just...let me die.
好的 只是 让我死吧
Deal.
成交
Tomorrow night... midnight...
明晚 午夜时分
She's gonna be at a convent --
她会到修道院去
St. Mary's,Ilchester,Maryland.
马里兰州 伊尔切斯特 名字是圣玛丽
A convent?
修道院吗
Lilith...
莉莉丝
She's gonna break the final seal.
她会打破最后一个封印
And what is the final seal?
最后一个封印是什么玩意
I don't know.
我不知道
Aaaah! I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道 不知道啊
I don't know! I swear!
我发誓 我不知道
Ohh,please!
拜托了
I'm begging you -- kill me,please!
我在乞求你 请杀了我吧
Fine.
好的
Wait.
等下
You can't.
不能杀
Why not?
为什么不
Because we got to take her with us.
因为我们要带上她
It's the final run on the death star,
这是最后的冲刺
And you need more juice than I got.
你需要更多恶魔的血
You promised.
你答应过的
Sorry,sister.
抱歉了 姐妹
You're a walking,talking can of whup-ass.
你走路说话就能轻易打败别人
You bitch!
你这个贱♥人♥
I know. Just can't trust anyone these days.
我知道 如今没几个人能信得过
Well,least you won't be able to crack me open that easy.
不过至少你不能轻易地把我杀死
That so?
是吗
Don't forget,it's not just me you're bleeding.
别忘了 让你流血的不只我一个
In fact,I think I'm gonna take a little...
其实 我也很想
Siesta in the subconscious.
潜意识的小睡会
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表