Lilith is tring to break the 66 seals
莉莉丝正打破66个封印
To free lusifer from hell.
以使路西法能逃出地狱
Lusifer will bring the apocalypse
而路西法♥会♥让天启现世
Mom. Sam
妈 萨姆
I'm sorry For what?
对不起 为什么
Does this mean I have demon blood in me?
就因为我体内有恶魔的血吗
I don't wanna be the freak for once Dean
我不想再当学校里的怪人了 哪怕就一次
I wanna be normal.
我想做个正常人
You brother is heading down a dangerous road, Dean.
迪恩 你弟弟走上一条不归路
Do you even know how far of the reservation you've gone.
知道你已经做得有多离谱了吗
How for from normal, from human?
背离常人 背离人类多远了吗
If I didn't know you.
如果我不认识你
I would hunter you.
我会猎杀你
What if I know about the demon blood?
是想问我是否知道恶魔之血的事吗
You did't tell Dean.
你没告诉迪恩
Where the hell are you, Ruby?
该死的你到底在哪里 露比
I'm all out. call me. I need more.
我喝完了 打给我 我还要更多
This is for your own good.
这都是为了你好
Guys?
哥们儿?
Hey -- guys, this isn't funny!
嘿 哥们儿 这一点也不好笑
Hey!
嘿
Okay. Let me out. This is not funny.
好了 让我出去 这一点也不好笑
Damn straight.
你TM说对了
Dean. Come on, this is crazy.
迪恩 搞什么 这太疯狂了
No. Not until you dry out.
不 直到你能戒掉恶魔血
Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you.
对不起 我不该对你说谎
Just...open the door.
求你...打开门
You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault.
你不必道歉 这不是你的错
It's not your fault that you lied to me
你一次又一次的说谎
over and over again.
不是你的错
I get it now. You couldn't help it.
我现在明白了 你是无法自控
I'm not some junkie!
我可不是什么瘾君子
Really?
真的吗?
I guess I've just imagined
我想我刚刚想起你
how strung out you've been lately.
最近那些疯狂的举动
You're actually trying to twist this
事实上你把这当作了
into some kind of ridiculous drug intervention?
一场滑稽的戒毒行动
If it smells like a duck.
死鸭子嘴还硬
Dean, I'm not drinking the demon blood for kicks.
迪恩 我不是因为上瘾而喝恶魔血
I'm getting strong enough to kill lilith.
我正变得强大到可以杀死莉莉丝
Strong? Yeah.
强大? 是啊
It's about as far away from strong
恶魔血不会让你变强大
as you can get.
只会让你变得
Try weak. Try desperate. Pathetic.
虚弱 绝望 可悲
Killing Lilith is what matters.
能杀死莉莉丝才是关键
Or are you so busy being self-righteous
或者你太过于自以为是
You forgot about her?
而忘了她
Oh, Lilith's gonna die. Bobby and I will kill her.
莉莉丝一定会要死的 我和鲍比一定会杀了他
But not with you.
不是和你
You're not serious. Congrats, Sammy.
你不是认真的吧 恭喜你答对了 萨姆
You just bought yourself a benchwarmer seat to the apocalypse.
在对抗天启时 你绝对会坐冷板凳的
Dean. No, wait.
迪恩 不 等等
Come back here!
回来
Dean! Let me out of here!
迪恩 放我出去
Dean! Let me out of here!
迪恩 放我出去
Let me out! Dean!
让我出去 迪恩
Guys! Get down here! Something's coming!
哥们儿 快下来 有东西来了
Hello, Sam.
你好啊 萨姆
It's a pleasure to see you again.
真高兴再次见到你
And looks like I have you all to myself here.
貌似你落到我手里了
Goodness.
天哪
How will we pass the time?
我们要如何度过这段时光
Don't.
不要
No, no, don't. Don't.
不 不 不要 不要
Ah, don't.
啊不要
Don't! Stop!
不要啊 住手
Alastair...
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔...
Ohh! Please!
求你了
Please.
求你了
So polite all of a sudden.
出人意料的礼貌啊
Very nice.
很好
I appreciate that.
谢谢你的配合
No, no. Alastair. No, no, no.
不 不 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 不 不 不
No.
不
Aah! No!
啊不
Please! please!
求你了 求你了
No! no! Stop!
不 不 住手
How long is this gonna go on?
这还要持续多久
Here, let me look it up in my demon-detox manual.
让我们来看看恶魔戒毒手册
Oh, wait. No one ever wrote one.
哦 等一下 没人写过
No telling how long it'll take.
所以没人知道要持续多久
Hell, or if Sam will even live through it.
或是萨姆能不能挺过这一切
Hello?
喂
Suck dirt and die, Rufus.
去死吧 卢夫斯
You call me again, I'll kill you.
你再打我电♥话♥ 我会杀了你
What's up with Rufus?
卢夫斯怎么了
He knows.
他知道了
I'm busy, you son of bitch. This better be important.
我很忙 你这混♥蛋♥ 没事别烦我
The answer's "YES." You're hallucinating.
答案是"是" 那是幻觉
That's right. It's me.
对了 就是我
Or, I mean, it's you.
或者说 就是你
I'm losing my mind.
我疯了
Definitely.
完全正确
What do you want?
你想要什么
An explanation.
一个解释
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
I thought we were gonna be normal.
我本以为我们会变得正常的
I tried. I did.
我试过了 真的
It didn't pan out that way.
结果没成功
Sorry, kid.
对不起 孩子
"Sorry, kid"?
对不起 孩子
That's what you have to say? It's all we ever wanted.
这就是你想说的 这是我们一直想要的
We were so close!
我们差点就成功了
Y-you got away from dad. You quit hunting.
你离开了老爸 你放弃捕猎
You were gonna become a lawyer and get married.
你曾将要成为一名律师然后结婚生子
Why did you blow it?! Look!
你为什么把事情搞砸了? 听着
They killed jessica.
他们杀了杰西卡
Yeah.
是啊
And if you hadn't run off with Dean,
如果你没和迪恩离开的话
If you'd been there to protect her,
如果你留下保护她的话
She'd still be alive.
她就会活下来
I know.
我知道
Think Jess would want you to turn into this?
你认为杰西卡希望你变成这样吗
She loved you.
她爱你
You think she would be happy
你觉得把她作为借口
you using her as an excuse?
她会高兴么
I'm sorry. I am.
我很抱歉 真的
But life doesn't turn out the way you thought it would
人生不会按照你的想法去发展
When you were 14 years old.
当你14岁的时候
We were never gonna be normal.
我们就于众不同了
We were never gonna get away.
我们永远逃避不了
Grow up.
成熟点吧
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe there's... no escape.
也许根本没有...解决之道
After all...
终究...
How can you run from what's inside you?
你怎么可能摆脱你的本性
The news. And the news ain't good.
消息 不好的消息
This is what Rufus called about?
这就是卢夫斯打电♥话♥来的原因吗
"Key west sees 10 species go extinct"?
基韦斯特有十个物种灭绝
Yep.
是的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表