Who are you? Castiel.
你是谁 卡西迪奥
I mean what are you?
你究竟是什么
I'm an angel of the lord.
我是侍主的天使
Some angel you are.
你真是天使
My true form
我的真身
It can be overwhelming to humans
不是常人可以承受的
And so can my real voice...
我的真声也一样无法承受
But you already knew that.
当然你已经体味过了
Certain people -- special people --
只有少数人 少数特别之人
Can perceive my true visage.
可以感知我的真容
What visage are you in now, huh?
那你现在容貌又是什么
This? this is...a vessel.
这个 这只是具皮囊罢了
You're possessing some poor bastard?
你侵占了某个可怜虫的身体
He's a devout man.
他是名虔诚之徒
he actually prayed for this.
这正是他虔诚祈祷之愿
Something major must have happened while I was downstairs,
我在下面那段时间一定有事儿发生
'cause I can't back and --
因为我无力回天你就
And you're bff with a demon?
你就和恶魔好上了
Why do you trust her so much?
为什么你如此信任她
Because... she saved my life.
因为 她救过我的命
Sucking blood? you got to know that's wrong.
吸血 你自己也清楚那不对
I wish to god I could stop.
我也祈求上天能让我停下来
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
I'm dreaming, aren't I?
我这是在做梦 对吗
It's not safe here.
这儿不安全
Someplace more private.
需要更隐蔽的地方才行
More private? we're inside my head.
更隐蔽 这会儿应该是意识交流吧
Exactly.
没错
Someone could be listening.
但会被某人偷听到
Cass, what's wrong?
卡西 出什么事儿了
Meet me here.
到这儿来见我
Go -- now.
马上 出发
What'd he say, Dean?
他到底要说什么 迪恩
What was so important?
为什么需要如此谨慎
If I knew, would I be here?
我要知道了 还需要来这儿吗
What the hell?
搞什么鬼来着
Looks like a bomb went off.
就像个爆♥炸♥后的现场
There was a fight here.
这儿发生过打斗
Between who?
双方都是什么人
Check it out.
回头看看
Look familiar?
觉得眼熟吗
Yeah, it does.
当然 见到过
Anna used something like that
安娜曾用过相似的图形
To wish the angels back to the cornfield.
将天使震飞
So, what? Cass was fighting angels?
那么 就是说 卡西在跟天使肉搏得吗
I don't know.
不清楚
Sam.
萨姆
Cass?
卡西
Cass!
卡西
Hey! Cass!
嘿 醒醒 卡西
What's -- what's going on?
干嘛 出什么事儿了
Just take it easy. take it easy.
别紧张 先放松点儿
Cass, you okay?
卡西 你没事儿吧
Castiel?
卡西迪奥
I'm not Castiel.
我不是卡西迪奥
It's me.
而是我
Who's "me"?
这个我是指谁
Jimmy.
吉米啊
My name's Jimmy.
我的名字是吉米
Where the hell is Castiel?
该死的 那卡西迪奥去哪儿了
He's gone.
他不见了
Mind slowing down?
慢点儿吃
You're gonna give me angina.
我真怕你噎着了
I'm hungry.
我饿死了
When's the last time you ate?
你最后一次吃东西是什么时候
I don't know -- months.
不记得了 数月前了吧
What the hell happened back there?
究竟发生了什么事儿
It looked like an angel battle royal.
那儿看起来像是天使大战之地
All I remember is there was a flash of light, and I, uh...
我只记得一阵强光闪过 之后我
I-I woke up, and I was just, you know, like, me again.
我 就醒了过来 而且恢复了自己的意识
So, what -- Cass just ditched out of your meat suit?
就是说 卡西已经离开了你的肉体
I really don't know.
我真不清楚了
You remember anything about being possessed?
你记得自己被附身这段时间的事儿
Anything at all?
所有的事儿都记得
Yeah, bits and pieces.
当然 所有细节都记得
I mean, angel inside of you --
天使进驻你体内
It's kind of like being chained to a comet.
就像是和一颗彗星绑在一起一般
Well, that doesn't sound like much fun.
那听起来真不舒服
Understatement.
那还只是概述
Cass said he wanted to tell us something.
卡西说有事儿要告诉我们
Please tell me you remember that.
拜托你还记得是什么事儿
Sorry.
抱歉了
Come on. what do you know?
好吧 那你还知道些什么
My name is Jimmy Novak.
知道我自己名叫吉米·诺瓦克
I'm from Pontiac, Illinois.
来自伊利诺伊州的庞蒂亚克
And I have a family.
有一个温馨之家
Claire.
克莱尔
Bless this food, o lord,
感谢你赐予的食物 圣洁的主
And ourselves to thy loving service,
我们将无比珍惜你的赐予
That we may always continue in thy faith and fear
我们将一如既往地秉承对你信念和敬畏
To the honor and glory of thy name.
遵父之名为圣
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
I can see my head sticking out
我发现自己的头已经伸出
From underneath the front bumper.
车子的前保险杠了
My eyes were closed.
我双眼被蒙着
My head was turned to the right side.
当我将头向右转时
And on each side of me is an angel, and, uh...
看到我两肩上都站着一个天使
blank
没信♥号♥♥了
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么做
What do you mean? the guy's got a family.
什么意思 这家伙可是有家人的
We buy him a bus ticket, send him home.
当然是给他买♥♥张车票 让他打道回府呗
I don't know about that.
我不同意这个做法
Dean, he's the only lead we got.
迪恩 他可是我们唯一的线索
He doesn't know anything.
但他一问三不知的
Are you 100% about that?
你真♥相♥信他不知道吗
You think he's lying?
你是说他在骗我们
Well, you want to go guantanamo on the guy?
那你打算把他关禁闭好好审他吗
Dean, maybe he doesn't even know what he knows.
迪恩 也许他潜意识里是清楚事实的
I say at least we get him to Bobby's.
我觉得至少可以带他去鲍比那儿
Maybe all he needs is -- is hypnosis or a p-psychic,
也许能让他试试 催眠或是通灵
Or, hell, maybe Cass will just drop back into him.
说不定 只不过是在他体内沉睡了
I don't know, man.
我不这么想 老弟
Dean, back there, that was angel-on-angel violence.
迪恩 想想看 那儿曾发生过天使之间争斗
Now, I don't know what's going on,
虽然现在我不清楚究竟发生了什么
but it's big,
但必定是大事
And we can't just let the only lead we've got just skip out.
我们不能就这样错过手中唯一的线索
What?
怎么啦
Remember when our job was helping people --
还记得我们帮助众人的目的吧
Like getting them back to their family?
不就是让他们能重新团聚吗
You think I don't want to help him?
你觉得我不想帮他
I'm just being realistic.
我只不过是就事论事
I mean, hell, we're doing him a favor.
我也是在想办法帮他
How?!
何以见得
Dean, if we want to question the guy,
迪恩 我们想从他这儿探出所以然
You can damn well bet the demons do, too.
你觉得那些恶魔会不想吗
What the hell are you talking about, I can't go home?
你俩说什么呢 我不能回家啥意思
There's a good chance you have a bull's-eye on your back.
因为你现在可是众矢之的
What?
什么意思
From who?
都是什么人来着
Demons.
恶魔们
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表