But there's no getting out and there's no going home.
别再想什么脱身啊 回家啊的
Well, don't sugarcoat it, Sam.
你说的还真直接啊 萨姆
I'm just telling him the truth, Dean.
我只是实话实说罢了 迪恩
Someone has to.
必须有人告诉他
So...I pretty much owe you the biggest apology ever.
看样子 我之前真是大错特错了
No, you don't.
不 你没错
Yes. I do.
我当然错了
I'm so sorry, Jimmy.
我很抱歉 吉米
And I will never, ever forgive myself
我永远不会原谅我自己的
For letting you walk out that door.
竟然让你就这样走了
Well, you did what any rational person would have done.
正常人都会那么做的
I mean, hell, I thought I was crazy half the time.
我当时也觉得自己有点疯了
So...demons, huh?
是恶魔么
Yeah.
没错
Can we...
我们可不可以
Can we even go home, or...?
我们还能不能回家
What are we gonna do?
我们应该怎么做
These boys are gonna get you a car.
他们两个会帮你找辆车
Don't ask me how.
别问我怎么找
And you're gonna take Claire to Carl and Sally's
你只管带克莱尔去卡尔和莎莉那里
As fast as you can.
越快越好
Wait. what about you?
那你呢
No. I-I'm not going anywhere without you, Jimmy.
没有你我哪里都不去
Listen to me.
听着
Every moment that I'm with you,
跟我在一起的每分每秒
You and Claire are in danger.
你和克莱尔都在危险中
I don't care. we are not splitting up again.
我不管 我们不会再分开了
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
For how long?
那多久呢
We'll...cross that bridge when we get to it.
用不了多久的
we're family.
我们可是一家人
They will kill you, Amelia.
它们会杀了你的 艾米莉娅
And they'll kill Claire.
还有克莱尔
You just have to get as far away from me as you can.
你必须离我越远越好
Okay, so, uh... here's your car.
给 这是你的车
Take care of your mom, okay, bub?
好好照顾你妈妈 听到没 宝贝
Why is he leaving again?
为什么他又要走
This is just not my day, is it?
今天怎么这么不顺
You little bitch.
你这个小贱♥人♥
What the hell happened back there?
刚刚怎么回事啊你
What?
怎么了
You practically fainted trying to gank a demon.
你几乎无力杀死恶魔
Okay, I didn't faint.
好吧 我没变弱
I got a little dizzy.
只是有点晕眩
Well, you can call it whatever you want.
随你怎么说
Point is, you used to be strong enough to kill alastair.
关键是 之前杀阿♥拉♥斯泰尔你都易如反掌
Now you can't even kill stunt demon number three?
而如今却连一个蹩脚恶魔都搞不定
What do you want me to say about it, Dean?
你想让我说什么 迪恩
For starters, what's going on with your mojo?
首先 你的魔力怎么回事
I mean, it's yo-yo'ing all over the place.
我是说 老是摇摆不定
Now, I'm not trying to pick a fight here, okay?
我不是挑衅 好吗
I just -- y-you're scaring me, man.
只是 你吓到我了 兄弟
I'm scaring myself.
我自己都大吃一惊呢
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
你是谁
It's your wife.
你老婆
Amelia?
艾米莉娅
Oh, my god.
天啊
All right, they're expecting you to come alone.
好吧 他们盼着你独自归来呢
That's exactly what you're gonna do.
而你则顺着他们的意
We'll work our way through the catwalks.
我们自有办法一展拳脚
We'll be right behind you.
我们会保护你
All you got to do is stay calm and stall and let us do our job.
你只要保持冷静 拖延时间 让我们做足准备
You want me to stay calm?
你们想要我保持冷静
This is my family we're talking about.
我们谈论的可是我家人
Listen to me -- this will work.
听我说 会起效的
You understand? nobody's gonna get hurt.
明白吗 没人会受伤
Whatever.
不管了
Give me a minute, okay?
给我一分钟 好吗
There's no way they're expecting him to come alone, Dean.
恶魔们不可能会想着他独自回来的 迪恩
You know this is probably a trap.
这可能是个陷阱
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
That's why I have a plan.
所以我才打了如意算盘
Castiel, you son of a bitch!
卡西迪奥 你这个混♥蛋♥
You promised me my family would be okay!
你答应过我 我家人会没事
You promised you were gonna take care of them!
你答应过我 会好好照顾她们
I've gave you everything you asked me to give!
你要我做的我都做了
I gave you more!
甚至更多
This is the thanks I get?
这就是我的回报
This is what you do?
这就是你的作为
Your heaven?!
这就是你所谓的天堂
Help me, please!
请帮帮我
You promised, Cass!
你答应过的 卡西
Just help me!
帮帮我
Typical.
真有你的
Hi, honey. you're home.
亲爱的 你回来啦
Listen, I'm...
听着 我
I'm begging you here.
我求求你
You d-do whatever you want with me...
随便你怎么对我
But my wife and daughter, they're just --
但我老婆和孩子 她们只是
They're not a part of this.
她们是无辜的
Oh, they're a big part of this, Jimmy.
她们可是相当重要的 吉米
And p.s. -- you should have come alone.
补充说一句 你该独自回来
I am alone.
就我一个
Oh, you're such a liar.
你撒谎
Like I didn't think you'd bring heckle and jeckle.
我想你带着并非海克尔和杰克尔[以智取胜的动画片主角]
Damn it.
见鬼
Nice plan, Dean.
计划不错 迪恩
Yeah, well, nobody bats a thousand.
是啊 没人能洞晓一切
Got the knife?
拿到刀了吗
And you know what's funny?
知道啥才叫好玩吗
You wearing a soccer mom?
做起中年妇女啦
Is I was actually bummed to get this detail.
实际上我并不乐意说细节
Picking up an empty vessel?
拿个空盆来
Sort of like a milk run.
那啥像牛奶般倾泻而出
Now look who landed in my lap.
现在来看看是谁倒在我怀里
Yeah, well...
是的 好吧
You got us, okay?
你抓了我们 好吗
Let these people go.
放这些人走
Oh, Sam.
萨姆
It's easy to act chivalrous
当你的美男计不起作用时
When your wonder girl powers aren't working, huh?
侠义之心又开始作怪啦
Now for the punch line --
可笑的是
Everybody dies.
没人能活着离开
Waste little orphan annie.
杀了小孤儿安妮
Castiel.
卡西迪奥
Of course we keep our promises.
我们当然会恪守承诺
Of course you have our gratitude.
也当然懂得知恩图报
You served us well.
你效力的不错
Your work is done.
你的任务完成了
It's time to go home now -- your real home.
现在是时候回家了 你真正的家
You'll rest forever in the fields of the lord.
你将在天堂里欢度余生
No.
不要
Rest now, Jimmy.
安息吧 吉米
No. Claire.
不 别是克莱尔
She's with me now.
她现在和我在一起
She's chosen.
这是她的命运
It's in her blood, as it was in yours.
她命中注定 你也一样
please, Castiel.
求你了 卡西迪奥
I mean, just -- just take me.
附我的身
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表