The radio around here sucks.
这个电台真够烂的
Come on,man.
拜托 老弟
Jobs don't get much weirder than this,you know?
这个案子可没那么诡异 不是吗
Dead vic with a gnawed-on neck,body drained of blood,
死掉的维克脖子上有咬痕 体内的血也没了
and a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire.
而且证人也证实了那就是如假包换的吸血鬼
No,I -- I agree. it's a hell of a case.
对 我也同意 真是件棘手的案子
A little more gusto,please.
有点激♥情♥吧
It's just...the world is coming to an end.
感觉就快世界末日了
Things are a little complicated,you know?
事情变得有点复杂 知道吗
Yeah,well,we can't save the world,not today anyway.
好吧 我们无法拯救世界 至少今天不行
But what we can do is chop off some vamps' heads.
但我们还可以砍下几个吸血鬼的头
Come on,man,it's like the good old days.
打起精神 伙计 就像平时一样
An honest-to-goodness monster hunt.
一次真正的怪物猎杀
It's about time the winchesters got back to tackling
终于到了温彻斯特家族重新处理
A straightforward,black-and-white case.
简单上手黑白分明案子的时候了
We still got to see the new "raiders" movie.
我们还是去看新电影《突袭者》吧
Saw it.
已经看过了
Without me?
没和我一起看
You were in hell.
那时你还在地狱
That's no excuse.
那不是借口
Big pretzel!
英式大脆饼
Thank you.
谢谢
Guten tag.
午安
"guten tag" yourself.
午安
Looks like that's our man.
像是我们要找的人
Sheriff dietrich.
治安官迪特里希
Are you the boys from the fed?
你们是联邦调查局的
Agents angus and young.
调查员安格斯和杨
We called ahead about your,uh,problem.
我们来调查你的问题
Right. um...
对
I'll tell you what,
我会告诉你们是什么
Why don't we talk this out away from the crowd,huh?
为什么不去人少点的地方聊聊呢
Marissa wright,26,
玛丽莎·莱特 26岁
Just up from lockhard for the 'fest.
刚刚在啤酒节上死于非命
Terrible. just terrible.
太惨了 实在太惨了
It's the last thing
这是小镇在旅游高峰期
This town needs at peak tourist season.
需要的最后一件事
Definitely the last thing marissa wright needed.
也是玛丽莎·莱特需要的
What the hell?
这是什么鬼东西
Yeah,you got me -- I mean,
这可把我问住了 我是说
This killer's some kind of grade-"a" wacko,right?
凶手是疯子对吗
I mean,some satan-worshipping,anne rice-reading,
一些撒旦的狂热者 安妮·赖斯小说的书迷
Gothic,psycho vampire wannabe.
哥特小说中的吸血鬼痴迷者
Sheriff,in your report,you mentioned a witness.
治安官 在你的报告中 提到有一名目击者
Yeah,I wished I didn't. but our witness insisted.
是啊 我希望没有 但目击者坚持作证
That's ed brewer.
目击者是爱德华 布鲁尔
Not exactly what you'd call reliable.
你们调查的不完全可靠
I remember you.
我记得你
And I remember you...
我也记得你
"jamie."
杰米
I never forget a pretty... everything.
我从不忘记漂亮的东西
We're looking for ed brewer.
我们是来找爱德华 布鲁尔
What do you want with ed?
找爱德华干嘛
Well,we are,uh...
我们是
...federal agents.
联邦探员
Mr. brewer was witness to a serious crime. we just
布鲁尔先生目击了犯罪过程 我们只是
Wait a minute. you're a fed?
等一下 你们是联邦探员
Wow,you don't come on like a fed.
你看起来一点也不像探员
Seriously?
真的吗
I'm a maverick,ma'am.
我是独行侠 小姐
A rebel with a badge.
带徽章的反叛者
One thing I don't play by -- the rules.
从不拘泥于条条框框之中
Okay,maverick.
好吧 独行侠
Um,so,where can we find mr. brewer?
那么我们可以在哪里找到布鲁尔先生
I told the cops everything I saw.
我告诉警♥察♥所有看见的事了
No one believes me.
没人相信我
Why should you be any different?
你们又有何不同呢
Believe me,mr. brewer,we're different.
相信我 布鲁尔先生 我们不一样
I spoke the god's honest truth,and now I'm the town joke.
我对天发誓我说的是实话 现在我倒成了小镇的笑柄
Marissa wright's murder is no joke to us.
玛丽莎·莱特被谋杀 这对我们来说不是玩笑
And we want to hear everything,
我们想知道所有一切
No matter how strange it may seem.
无论有多荒诞
We have a lot of experience with strange.
我们经历过很多的怪异事件
It was just after midnight.
午夜过后
I just left here,and like I do every night,
我像往常一样离开这里
I cut through the park on the way home.
穿过回家路上的公园
At first,I thought it was a couple kissing.
开始 我以为有对情侣正在接吻
But she was... struggling too much.
但她挣扎的厉害
And this man,
而那男的
He was -- well,he was biting her neck.
他正在咬女的脖子
Can you describe her assailant?
你可以描述下攻击者的长相吗
Oh,he was a vampire.
他是吸血鬼
Okay,right. and by that,you mean --
好吧 那么 你认为
You know,a vampire.
就是所熟知的吸血鬼
So,he looked like
他看上去像
He looked like a vampire,
他看上去像吸血鬼
You know,with the fangs
有一对尖牙
And the slicked-back hair and the fancy cape
向后梳的头发还有一件奇特的斗篷
And the little medallion thingy on the ribbon.
在绸缎上还有个像奖章一样的东西
You mean like a dracula?
你是说德古拉(经典的吸血鬼形象)
Exactly. like a dracula.
不错 很像德古拉
Right down to the accent.
有着非常重的口音
The accent. yep.
口音 对
What did he say?
他说什么了
You know,something like...
类似于
"stay away,mortal!
别动 人类
The night is mine!"
夜幕都是属于我的
You do believe me,don't you?
你们相信我吗?
They must be here following up on that murdered woman.
他们来这儿肯定是为了那个被谋杀的女人
Crazy ed and his vampire story.
疯狂的爱德华和他的吸血鬼故事
He might be weird,but he's not crazy.
他特怪异 但并不疯狂
Look,you're just saying that
你刚才还说
'cause the guy has a crush on you and he tips you in $20s.
你迷倒了那个男孩还给了你20美元小费
Lucy.
露西
So,you got a beer back there for me?
有没有啤酒喝
I don't know,agent young. you off duty?
我不清楚 杨探员 你调查完了?
And then some.
还有一些
So,what do you think?
你怎么想?
Goth,psycho vampire wannabe,right?
变♥态♥崇拜吸血鬼的哥特人
Definitely not our kind of case.
应该和我们的活没关系
Agreed. but who cares?
顶 不过谁关心呢
Room's paid for,and it's oktoberfest.
房♥间订好了 现在可是啤酒节
Come on,brother.
来吧 伙计
Beer and bar wenches.
啤酒还是酒吧女郎
Pretty sure women today don't react well
漂亮女郎今天反映可不够热情
To the whole "wench" thing,dean.
对于做♥爱♥这事 迪恩
Hey,bar wench,where's that beer?
嗨 小姐 我的啤酒呢
Coming up,good sir!
就来 长官
Dude,oktoberfest.
伙计 啤酒节啊
There you go.
啤酒来了
What can I get you?
你怎么不来一杯
Oh,he doesn't drink.
他可不怎么能喝
He's a christian scientist. doesn't even take aspirin.
他是个信教的科学家 可不想吃阿司匹林
He's a real drag on stakeouts.
他正被他的男朋友监视着
You're funny.
你真搞笑
I'm a lot more than that.
我可是还有一肚子的笑料
I'd love to get a chance to show you the rest.
找个你下班的时候我表演给你看
What time you get off?
什么时候开始?
Ha ha. like I said,"funny."
哈哈 就像我说的 真搞笑啊
Man,it is time to right some wrongs.
伙计 是时候去做下坏事了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表