So, you talk to angels?
你能和天使交流
I just overhear them.
我只能偷听
Now we know why the demons want you so bad.
我们终于知道恶魔们为什么那么想你死
This is uriel, a specialist.
这是尤瑞尔 一位专家
Hello again, dean.
又见到你了 迪恩
Don't you recognize me?
不认识我了么
But we were so close... in hell.
在地狱里我们可走的很近
Alastair.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
They're coming. back room!
他们来了 到里屋去
We're here for anna.
我们来这里是为了安娜
Are you gonna help her?
你们是来帮助她的吗
She has to die.
她必须得死
You want anna?
你们要安娜
Why?
为什么
Out of the way. whoa, whoa, whoa.
不关你的事
Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever,
我知道她偷听你们天使聊天什么的
But it's no reason to gank her.
但这也不是让你们俩个送她归西的理由啊
Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle.
别担心 我会让她平静的死去
You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?
你们真♥他♥妈♥的冷血知道不
As a matter of fact, we are.
事实上我们就是
And?
还有什么废话要说
And anna's an innocent girl.
安娜是无辜的
She is far from innocent.
她一点也不无辜
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing.
她比这个魔鬼小妞更不值得你们在她身上浪费时间
Now give us the girl.
现在把她交给我们
Sorry.
抱歉
Get yourself another one.
想都别想
Try jdate.
试试吧 你个傻叉
Who's gonna stop us? you two?
谁能阻止我们 你们俩
Or this demon whore?
要么这个恶魔婊♥子♥吗
Cass, stop...please.
卡西迪奥 住手
I've been waiting for this.
我等这刻很久了
What the...
怎么回事
Come on.
起来
Anna.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Are they -- are they gone?
他们走了没
Did you kill them?
你杀了他们吗
No.
没
I sent them away...
我把他们传送走了
Far away.
很远的地方
You want to tell me how?
能告诉我怎么做到的
That just popped in my head.
我脑子里突然出现的
I don't know how I did it.
我不知道怎么做到的
I just did it.
我就是做到了
So, what do you think?
你怎么认为
I think anna's getting more interesting by the second.
我觉得安娜越来越不可思议了
Yeah, I agree.
我同意
And what did they mean by "she's not innocent"?
他们说"她不是无辜的"是什么意思
It seems like they want her bad,
他们只是想要她死
And not just 'cause of the angel radio thing.
不只是因为那天使热♥线♥的原因
I mean, that blood spell -- some serious crap, man.
我想 那个血咒什么的 这事挺严重的 伙计
Something's going on with her.
她身上一定发生过什么
See what you can find out. what are you gonna do?
试试你能查到什么 你打算怎么办
Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later,
安娜也许把天使送到很远 但迟早
They're gonna be back.
他们会回来的
We got to get ourselves safe now.
我们要找个安全的地方
Iron walls drenched in salt.
铁墙中间含盐
Demons can't even touch the joint.
恶魔们别想进来这地方
Which I find racist, by the way.
顺便说一下 这是种族歧视
Write your congressman.
写信给你的国会议员
Here.
拿着
X bags?
魔咒袋
Extra-crunchy.
额外保护
They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers.
能帮我们躲过天使恶魔和所有来访者
Thanks, ruby.
谢谢 露比
Don't lose this.
别丢了
So, anna, what's playing on angel radio?
安娜 天使热♥线♥有没有播放一些
Anything useful?
有用的消息吗
It's quiet.
没声音
Dead silence.
一片死寂
Good.
很好
That's not troubling at all.
麻烦解决了
We're in trouble, huh?
我们会有麻烦么
You guys are scared?
你们害怕了
Nah.
没有
Hey, dean!
嘿 迪恩
Just stay here, okay?
呆在这里
Keep an eye on her.
看住她
How's the car?
车怎么样了
I got her. she's fine.
拿到了 没事(那辆黑色车居然用HER..)
Where's bobby?
鲍比在那里
The dominican.
在多米尼加
He said we break anything, we buy it.
他说我们弄坏任何东西都要赔的
He's working a job? god, I hope so.
他在工作 我希望是
Otherwise, he's at hedonism in a banana hammock and a trucker cap.
要不然骗我们在外面穿性感内♥裤♥鬼混
Now that's seared in my brain.
我不想去幻想
What did you find on anna?
关于安娜 有什么发现没
Uh, not much.
不多
Her parents were rich and amy milton -- a church deacon and a housewife.
她父母叫瑞奇和艾米 米尔顿 一个教会执事的和家庭主妇
Riveting. yeah.
听起来不错 不错
But there is something here in the report.
但报告的这里说
Turns out this latest psych episode wasn't her first. no?
这不是她第一次闹剧 什么不是
When she was 2 1/2, she'd get hysterical any time her dad got close.
当她2岁半的时候 他爸一靠近她 他就发疯
She was convinced that he wasn't her real daddy.
她认定那不是他亲身父亲
Who was? the plumber, hmm?
谁才是 那个水管工
A little snaking the pipes?
(黄色笑话,说管道工的阳物)
Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again.
你的疑惑又联想到色情的事情
Look, anna didn't say.
安娜没说
She just kept repeating that this real father of hers was mad.
她只是说他真正的父亲很生气
Very mad -- like wanted-to-kill-her mad.
非常生气 那种气到要杀她的程度
Kind of heavy for a 2-year-old.
对2岁的孩子太严重了
Well, she saw a kid's shrink, got better, and grew up normal.
她去看了儿童心理医生 并一点点好转
Until now. so, what's she hiding?
直到现在 她隐瞒了什么
Why don't you just ask me to my face?
为什么你们不直接问我
Nice job watching her.
看她看的真好
I'm watching her.
我正在看着她
No, you're right, anna.
你说的对 安娜
Is there anything you want to tell us?
有什么要告诉我们的么
About what?
关于什么
The angels said you were guilty of something.
天使说你有罪
Why would they say that?
他们为什么这么说
You tell me.
你告诉我
Tell me why my life has been leveled...
告诉我我的生活为什么会改变
Why my parents are dead.
为什么我的父母会死
I don't know.
我不知道
I swear.
我发誓
I would give anything to know.
要我做什么都好 我也很想知道
Okay.
好吧
Then let's find out.
让我们查个水落石出
How?
怎样查
We're here!
我们来了
Pamela. hey.
帕梅拉 嘿
Sam. it's me. it's sam.
萨姆 是我 萨姆
Sam? yeah.
萨姆 是我
Sam, is that you?
萨姆 是你吧
I'm right here.
我在
Know how I can tell?
知道我怎么认出你吗
That perky little ass of yours.
是你的小屁屁告诉我的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表