Yeah,this is jed. I'm not around. uh,leave a message.
我是杰德 现在不在 请留言
Jed,dean winchester again --
杰德 还是迪恩·温彻斯特
Friend of bobby singer's.
鲍比·辛格的朋友
Look,we think something's happening.
听着 我们觉得有事情发生了
We think it's happening to hunters.
猎人们都出事了
Just want to make sure you're okay. call me back.
只是想确保你没事 给我回个电♥话♥吧
It's not pretty.
情况不妙
He looks even worse than olivia. what about you?
他看起来比奥利维亚更糟 你那儿怎样
I checked on carl bates and r.c. adams.
我检查了卡尔·贝茨和R.C.亚当斯
They've redecorated... in red.
他们被面目全非后扔在了床上
What the hell is going on here,bobby?
到底他妈的怎么回事 鲍比
Why did a bunch of ghosts
为什么一群鬼
Suddenly want to gank off-duty hunters?
突然想要扳倒猎鬼者呢
I don't know,but until we find out,
我不知道 但在我们所有发现之前
You guys better get your asses to my place.
你们最好呆在我地方
We're on our way.
我们已经上路了
Hi,sam. it's been a while.
你好 萨姆 好久不见
Hi,guys. it's been a while.
伙计 好久不见
So,how do we survive?
所以 为什么我们没死
Henriksen. are you -- did you...
亨里克森 你不是已经
I didn't survive...
我没复活
If that's what you're asking.
如果你想问的是这个的话
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you are.
我知道你很内疚
Look,if we'd known lilith was coming --
听着 如果我们知道莉莉丝会来
You wouldn't have left half a dozen innocent people
你绝不会让六个无辜的人
In that police station to die in your place.
死在警♥察♥局 这只是你的立场
You did this to me. it was your fault.
但你却这么做了 这是你的错
She was after you,and I paid the price.
她是随你而来的 我为此付出了代价
You left us there to die!
是你让我们留在那儿死去的
Damn it,bobby! pick up!
见鬼 鲍比 快接电♥话♥
How you feeling,huh? how many fingers am I holding up?
你感觉怎样 看看这是几
None. I'll be fine,dean.
零 我很好 迪恩
Henriksen? yep.
刚那是亨里克森吗 对
Why? what did he want?
为什么 他想怎样
Revenge 'cause we got him killed.
因为我们害他被杀而来报仇
Sam. well,we did,dean.
萨姆 的确是我们害了他 迪恩
All right. stop right there.
好吧 别再讲了
Whatever the hell is going on,it's happening to us now,okay?
管他妈的到底发生了什么 现在应验在我们身上了
I can't get ahold of bobby,so if you're not thinking answers,
我联♥系♥不上鲍比 所以如果你不是在想答案
Don't think at all.
就啥也别想了
Bobby?
鲍比
I'll go. you check outside.
我继续在里面找 你去外面看看
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby?!
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比
Come out,come out,whoever you are.
出来 无论你是什么 快出来
Dean winchester. still so bossy.
迪恩·温彻斯特 还是这么专横
You don't recognize me?
你不认识我了
This is what I looked like
这才是我的原貌
Before that demon cut off my hair
是恶魔剪了我的头发
And dressed me like a slut.
还穿的像个荡♥妇♥
Dean.
迪恩
Meg?
梅格
Hi.
你好
It's okay
没事
I'm not demon
我不是恶魔
You're the girl the demon possessed.
你是恶魔附身的女孩
Meg masters.
梅格·麦斯特
Nice to finally talk to you
很高兴最终能和你聊聊
When I'm not,you know,choking on my own blood.
当我还没流血致死之时
It's okay.
没关系
Seriously,I'm just a college girl.
说真的 我还是个高中生
Sorry -- was.
抱歉 曾经是
I was walking home one night
一天晚上我独自回家
And got jumped by all this smoke.
就被那股黑烟附身了
Next thing you know,I'm a prisoner...
另一件你需要明白的事情就是 我是个囚犯
In here.
在潜意识里是
Now,I was awake.
当时 我是醒着的
I had to watch while she murdered people.
我不得不看着她杀死人类
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh,yeah?
是吗
So sorry you had me thrown off a building.
抱歉你把我扔出窗外
Well,we thought -- no,you didn't think!
我们想 不 你们没有想
I kept waiting,praying!
我一直在等 在祈祷
I was trapped in there screaming at you!
我被困在里面 向你们呼救
"just help me,please!"
请救救我
You're supposed to help people,dean.
你们不是帮助人类的吗 迪恩
Why didn't you help me?
你们为什么不帮助我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Stop saying you're sorry!
别再说抱歉了
Meg. meg...
梅格 梅格
We didn't know.
我们不知道
No...
不
You just attacked.
你只知道毁灭
Did you ever think there was a girl in here?
你想过那个身体里还有个女孩吗
No.
没有
You just charged in,slashing and burning.
你只是控制 杀戮然后烧光了
You think you're some kind of hero?
你认为你们是英雄吗
No,I don't.
不 我不是
You're damn right.
你说的真对
Do you have any idea what it's like
你有想过 被一个正统恶魔
To be ridden for months by pure evil...
折磨了几个月
...while your family has no idea what happened to you?
而你的家人却束手无策的感受吗
We did the best we could.
我们尽了最大努力了
Are you scared,bobby? we were scared,bobby.
你害怕吗 鲍比 我们害怕 鲍比
When the monster came for us... and grabbed us tight.
当魔鬼走向我们 把我们紧紧住住
And we couldn't even scream. you were right there,bobby.
我们连叫都叫不出来的时候 你却在旁边看着 鲍比
You were in the house.
你就在房♥子里
You were so close.
你离得那么近
Bobby?!
鲍比
You could have saved us nbobby.
你本可以救我们的 鲍比
We're here bobby?!
我们来了 鲍比
You walked right past nthat door.
你正好走过那扇门
The monster had us. Nand you didn't find us.
魔鬼抓住我们了 而你却没发现我们
And now nthey won't find you.
现在 他们也不会发现你了
It wasn't just me dean. Ni had a sister.
还不仅仅是我 迪恩 我有个妹妹
A little sister. she worshiped me.
一个小妹妹 她很尊重我
You know how nlittle siblings are right?
你知道有个小妹妹是什么感觉的 对吗
how they'll do anything for you.
他们能为你做任何事情
She was never the same nafter i disappeared.
我失踪以后她就跟以前不一样了
She just...
她竟然
She just got lost.
她竟然迷失了自己
And when my body nwas lying in the morgue
当看到我的尸体躺在太平间里
Beat-up broken... meg.
被打得遍体鳞伤 支离破碎 梅格
...do you know nwhat that did to her?
你知道她干什么了吗
She killed herself! Nbecause of you dean!
她自杀了 都是因为你 迪恩
Because all you were thinking about was your family,
因为你想的都是你自己的家人
Your revenge,and your demons!
你的复仇 你的魔鬼们
50 words of latin a little sooner,and I'd still be alive.
你们再多说50个拉丁单词 我就能活下来了
My baby sister would still be alive.
我的小妹妹也能活下来了
That blood is on your hands,dean!
这比血债得算在你头上 迪恩
You're right.
你说得对
Bobby!
鲍比
Hold on,bobby! I'm coming!
坚持住 鲍比 我来了
Bobby!
鲍比
Come on,dean.
拜托 迪恩
Did your brain get french-fried in hell?
你的脑子在地狱里被油炸了吗
You can't shoot me with bullets.
你用子弹可射不死我
I'm not shooting you.
我不是射你
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表