Come on!
拜托
Don't do this to me. please!
别这样对我啊
Hey,man. you okay?
哥们 你没事吧
It froze.
死机了
They're crap,Paul. they freeze all the time.
保罗 这种垃圾配置 死机很正常
You don't understand. when -- when
你不明白
I rebooted, ever
我重启了
A whole day's work -- deleted.
但是一整天的心血都白费了
Well,did you back up?
你备份了吗
No,i didn't back up.
不 没有
I wish to god I backed up, but I didn't.
多希望我备份了 但是我没有
I'll get it back. I'll find it.
我要找回来 我会找到的
It's somewhere.
一定就在什么地方
Find it!
一定要找到
Paul,it's okay,man. these things happen.
保罗 没事的 这很正常
Come on!
不要啊
Come on!
不要啊
Come on!
不要啊
Come on!
不要啊
Please! please!
拜托 拜托
All that work... Gone.
所有文件都 不见了
Failed.
完了
Something seem not right ?
有些事好像不太对劲
Uh,yeah. Try the whole thing.
是啊 整件事都不对劲
I'm telling you,man...
告诉你 伙计
I'll never eat popcorn again.
我再也不会吃爆米花了
Yeah,right.
没错
Two weeks?
还有两周
Hey,why would someone kill themselves
为什么会有人
Two weeks before they were supposed to retire?
在退休前两周自杀呢
I mean,Paul was two weeks from freedom.
我是说 保罗再过两周就自♥由♥了
He should have been... happy,right?
他应该很开心才对 是不
I don't have time for this,Sam.
我没时间说这个 萨姆
That's very funny.
你真搞笑
What's with you?
你怎么了
I'm working. it's important.
我在工作 很重要的
H.r. bust your balls or something?
人力资源部教训你了还是怎么
You're wearing the shirt.
你穿着工作服
Did you shave?
你刮胡子了吗
Tech support. this is Ian.
技术支持部 我是伊恩
Be right up.
马上就来
I have to go up to 22, speak to a manager.
我得去22楼 找主管谈谈
Hi. "Ian," is it?
伊恩 对吧
Mm-hmm. yeah,come on in.
好 进来吧
Yesterday, you filled out a 445-t.
昨天你填写了445号♥工作表
And,uh,no problem -- just a -- just a few errors.
没有大问题 但有几处小错
I mean,we did just switch over to vista,so i'm sure
我是说 我们刚换成Vista系统
You're used to filling out the dash-r's,am i right?
我想你习惯于填写只读光盘表吧 对不
Oh,no.
不
No,no,no. it's fine. it's fine.
不 没关系 没关系
I just need you to redo one today
我只是想要你今天重新做一份
So i can get the show on the road with the invoicing.
等我开完发♥票♥就可以了
Oh,my god.
我的天啊
No,it's fine. just re-file it, and we're square.
没事的 就是重做一份 时间很充足
I can't believe i did this. i can't --
真不敢相信我居然做错了
I can't believe it. i...can't believe i did this.
真不敢相信 真不敢相信我居然做错了
Hey,guy,come on --
哥们 别这样
No,no.
不 不
It affected profits. it -- i screwed up.
它影响利润了 我搞砸了
I-I can't -- I can't --
我 我不敢相信 不敢相信
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
How could i do that?
我怎么能这么做
I failed Sandover.
我对不起桑多弗
I failed the company.
我对不起公♥司♥
Uh,why don't you sit down,Ian?
伊恩 你先坐下
No.
不
Ian. Ian!
伊恩 伊恩
Ian,hey.
伊恩
Just chill out,man. okay?
冷静下 伙计 好吗
H-hey,maybe we should get out of here,huh?
我们还是出去吧
Come on.
走吧
Ian.
伊恩
Look at me.
看着我
Somebody help me!
来人帮帮忙
I,uh,i-i followed him into the bathroom.
我 我跟着他进了洗手间
He was,uh...
他就
He was standing there in front of the mirror,
他就站在镜子前面
And then --
然后就
...and,uh,he stabbed himself in the neck.
他把铅笔刺进了自己的脖子
I'm sorry. that's,uh...
抱歉 这
Tech support. this is sam.
技术支持部, 你好 我是萨姆
I need to see you in my office -- now.
马上来我办公室
Come on in. shut the door.
快进来 把门关上
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I'm not sure i know.
我自己也不知道
What the hell does that mean?
你什么意思
Sam wesson. i started here three weeks ago.
我叫萨姆韦森 我三星期前才来上班
All right.
好吧
You cornered me in the elevator,
你在电梯里把我叫住
Talking about ghosts.
谈论鬼魂
And now...
而现在
Now what?
现在怎样
Now nothing.
没什么
I,uh...
我
So,you started working here three weeks ago,huh?
你是三星期前来的公♥司♥ 对吧
Me too.
我也是
It's,uh, master cleanse.
这个是超纯水
You tried it?
你喝过吗
Phenomenal. detoxes you like nobody's business.
看样子大家都不喜欢做健康疗程
When you were in that bathroom with ian...
当你和伊恩在洗手间的时候
Did you see something?
你有看到什么吗
I don't know. i don't know what i saw.
我知道我看到的是什么东西
Wait. are you saying that --
等等 你是说你
Did you...see a ghost?
你看见鬼魂了
I was freaking out.
我当时吓傻了
The guy penciled his damn neck.
那人把铅笔插♥进♥自己的脖子
You did,didn't you?
你有看到 对吧
Okay,listen --
好吧 听着
What if these suicides... aren't suicides?
会不会这些自杀其实并不是自杀
I mean, w-what if there's something...
我是说 如果有些什么东西
Not natural?
非自然的
So,what -- ghosts are real?
难道真的有鬼魂
And they're responsible for all the dead bodies around here?
而且它们要对这些命案负责
Is that what you're telling me?
你是想说这些
Look...
听着
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这有点疯狂
But yes -- that's what i'm telling you.
不过 的确就是我想说的
Uh-huh. based on what?
你的根据是什么
Instinct?
直觉
I've got the same instinct.
我也这么觉得
Seriously?
真的吗
You know those dreams i was telling you about?
还记得我跟你说的那些梦吗
I was dreaming about ghosts.
我梦到了鬼魂
Yeah? And then it turns out that there's a real ghost.
是吗 这些鬼魂出现在现实生活中了
So you're telling me that your dreams are special visions
你是想说你的梦能预见未来
And you're some kind of psychic?
跟那种通灵的人一样
No. i mean that would be nuts.
当然不是 那太神经了
I-i'm just saying,
我只是说
Something weird is definitely going on around here,right?
这里确实发生了一些怪事 对吧
So i've been digging around a little.
所以我做了些调查
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表