skip the speech.i'm ready.
别说了 走吧
let's go.
走
slow down there,cowboy.
老兄 悠着点
just tell me what i have to do.
只管告诉我该做什么
look,lilith is one scary bitch.
历历史就是个胆小的婊♥子♥
when i was in the pit,there was talk.
我在地狱时和她聊过
she's cooking up something big --
她正在搞一个大阴谋
apocalyptic big.
末日天启
so let's kill her.
所以我们该宰了她
you want to go in there and half-ass it like before?
你还想下去再剩半天命回来
we have the time to get it right.
时间多的足够可以解决问题
let's get it right.
那就着手干吧
okay.
说干就干
what do you want from me?
你要我♥干♥嘛
well,a little patience...
耐心点
and sobriety.
保持清醒
promise me that...
答应我
and i will teach you everything i know.
我会教授你我知道的一切
so?
怎样
what'd she teach you?
她教了你什么
well,the first thing i learned...
我学的第一件事
...i'm a crappy student.
我真是个蹩脚学生
not funny.
一点都不好笑
just give it time,sam.it'll get better.
慢慢来 萨姆 会有起色的
what?
什么
i need more practice?
难道我需要更多的练习
i'm not talking about pulling demons.
我不是指驱魔
i know losing dean was...
我理解迪恩的离开对你是
i don't want to talk about it.
我不想提这事
you know what?
你知道吗
where do you get off slapping me
你什么时候开始训斥我来了
with that greeting-card,time-heals crap?
用一些像时间会治愈一切的废话来安慰我
what the hell do you know?
你♥他♥妈♥的知道什么啊
i used to be human.
我曾经也是人类
and i still remember what it feels like to lose someone.
我知道失去亲人时的痛苦
i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
don't.
别
i can't.
我做不到
sam,you're not alone.
萨姆 你并不孤单
what are you doing?
你要干吗
sam,it's okay!
萨姆 都会好起来的
no,that is anything but okay!
不 我没事 真的
what's wrong?
怎么了
what's wrong?!
怎么了
where do i start?
我从哪上手
is it because of the body?
是不是因为这躯壳
because i told you --
之前我告诉过你
it's all me inside of here.
我还是我 外表不一样而已
there is no one else.
还是我
and it's nice inside this body,sam.
萨姆 我还在 完好无损
soft and warm.
如假包换
what are you doing?
你干吗呢
isn't it 'cause you're really scared
是吗 可你真是给吓坏了
to go there with a demon?
要一个魔鬼一起去
because it's wrong and it's bad and we shouldn't?
怎么了 是不是有违常理不符合逻辑
sam?
萨姆
yeah?
怎么
too much information.
说的太多了
hey,i told you i was coming clean.
早告诉过你 我完好无缺
yeah,but now i feel dirty.
话是没错 不过我还是不习惯
okay,well,uh,brain-stabbing imagery aside...
得了 你凑合着看看吧
so far,all you've told me about
目前为止 都符合你所说的
is a manipulative bitch who,uh,screwed you,
就一傻走狗 你以为自己谁呢 操
played mind games with you,
对付你还要稍微动动脑子
and did everything in the book to get you to go bad.
然后根据书里对你百般顺从并最后推倒你
yeah,well,there's more to the story.
不错 好戏还在后头
just...
请
skip the nudity,please.
别这么暴露
pretty soon after...that,
这样好多了
um...i put together some signs...
我组合几个符号♥
omens.
是一种征兆
saying what?
预示着什么
lilith was in town.
莉莉丝来了
and i wanted to strike her first.
我想先挫挫她的锐气
you're not ready yet.
你根本就还没有准备好
it's now or never.
要不就现在 要不永远都不去
no,we got to wait until you get it right.
不 我们可以等到你完全准备好了再去
you haven't been too successful.
你之前还没有成功过
all right,i'll use this.
行了 我会用这个
stop.
停一下
you can't just fly in there reckless,sam.
你不能像只无头苍蝇一样乱撞 萨姆
we need you to take the bitch out.
我们是要你杀了那个贱♥人♥
oh,i'll take her out all right.
哦 我会杀了她的
you get one shot,and you're it.
你只有一次机会 你就是这一次机会
you're the only one who can do it,sam.
你是唯一个可以办到这一点的 萨姆
so if she kills you first...
所以如果是她把你先杀死了的话
what?
会怎样
you don't want to survive this.
你根本就不想活了
come on. it's a kamikaze attack.
拜托 这简直就是神风敢死队的自杀式袭击
you want to die fighting lilith.
你就是去送死的
that's stupid.
简直是胡扯
no,it's the truth,
不 那就是事实
because if you kill her and you survive this,
因为如果你杀了她而拯救了世界
then you have to go on without your brother!
你就没有了你哥哥的陪伴不得不孤单的活着
this isn't what dean would've wanted.
这绝对不是迪恩想要的
this isn't what he died for.
这绝不是他牺牲了自己想要换来的
get out of my way.
给我让开
no,sam.
不 萨姆
this is suicide!
这是自寻死路
please,i want to go home.
求求你 我想要回家
lilith sends her regrets.
莉莉丝要我转达她的歉意
she couldn't make it.
她无法守约了
take the girl and run!
带走那个女孩快跑
come on.
过来
ruby,you're in so much trouble.
露比 你制♥造♥了不少麻烦
we're gonna make you...down in the basement.
我们会让你 呆在地下室
the things we're gonna do to you.
有点东西我们想要让你尝尝
sam.
萨姆
i'm okay.
我很好
thanks.
谢谢
ruby came back for me.
露比是为了我回来的
whatever you have to say,she saved me.
无论你怎么说 她曾经救过我
more than that,she got through to me.
更重要的是 她了解我
what she said to me...
她对我说的事
it's what you would've said.
你从来都不会对我说
if it wasn't for her,i wouldn't be here.
如果不是为了她 我根本就不可能会在这儿
housekeeping.
客房♥服务
not now!
现在不需要
sir,i've got clean towels.
先生 我至少得换上干净的毛巾
couldn't you just leave 'em at the door?
难道你不能把它们放在门上吗
i'm at this address.
这是我的地址
i'm sorry. what?
对不起 怎么回事儿
go now.
现在就走
go through the bathroom window,
从厕所窗户走
don't stop,don't take your car,don't pass go.
别拿车 直接走 别停
there are demons in the hallway and in the parking lot.
停车场和高速公路上都有恶魔
ruby?
露比
okay,yes,so i'm possessing this maid for a hot minute.
对 我只占用这个服务生1分钟
sue me.
去告我
what about coma girl?
那这个女人怎么办
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表