Dean,what are you doing?
迪恩 你这是干什么的
It's you,isn't it?
是你干的 不是么
Oh,damn it!
哦 妈的
What did you put in the drinks?!
你在酒里放什么了
That's all right. I'll skin you myself.
没关系 我亲自让你显原形
And...scene.
这场戏
Oh,come on.
哦 不是吧
She is beautiful,no?
她很漂亮吧
Bride number three from the first film.
第一部的3号♥新娘
She never got the acclaim that she deserved.
她从来没得到她应得的喝彩
Which is why I chose her shape,
也是我选择变成她的形状
Her form to move among the mortals unnoticed,
用她的外形活动不会被其他人注意到
To listen to the cricket songs of the living.
聆听蟋蟀们的生命之曲
That is when I discovered my bride had been reborn
在那个时候我发现我的新娘复活了
In this century.
在这个世纪
I can't get over what a pumpkin-pie-eyed,
我不会原谅有着南瓜派眼的
Crazy son of a bitch you really are.
畜生你
You're not dracula. you get that,right?
你不是德古拉 你明白么
Or even if you think you are dracula,
或者你觉得你是
What the hell's up with the mummy?!
那个木乃伊是怎么回事
I am all monsters!
所有的怪物都是我
Life ain't a movie,you sorry sack of
生活不是电影 抱歉你这
Aah.
哦
Life is small,
生命是渺小的
Meager,messy.
贫乏而有混乱
The movies are grand,simple,elegant.
而电影是简单,豪华而有优雅
I have chosen elegance.
我选择优雅
You think "elegance" is really the word
你所谓的优雅只是个词
For what you did to marissa or rick deacon
是你对玛莉莎和瑞克 迪肯所做的
Or any of the others?!
或者还有没有其他人
But of course.
但当然
It is a monster movie,after all.
最后这是部恐怖电影
You do realize what happens
你能意识到会发生什么
At the end of every monster movie?
在所有恐怖电影的结尾
Ah. but this movie is mine.
但这部电影我才是编剧
And in it,the monster wins.
在这里 怪物是赢家
The monster gets the girl.
怪物得到美女
And the hero,he's...electrocuted.
而英雄 被电死
And tonight,jonathan harker,
今晚 乔纳森 哈克
You will be my hero.
你就是我的英雄
Wait,wait,wait,wait.
等等等
Please,excuse me.
请稍等片刻
Good evening.
晚上好
Uh...pizza delivery.
送匹萨的
Ah,you've brought a repast.
你送来我的晚餐了
Excellent.
太棒了
Continue to be of such service
继续服务他人
And your life will be spared.
你会觉得你的生活很充实
Uh-huh.
不错
That'll be $15.50.
一共15块5
Tell me... yeah?
告诉我
...is there garlic on this pizza?
里面有大蒜么
I don't know. did you order garlic?
我不知道 你有点么
No!
没有
Then no.
那就没有
Look,mister,I got four other deliveries to make.
听着先生 我还要送4家
You want to just pay me the money so I can go?
请给钱给我 我好走
Of course. yes.
那当然
But I have a coupon.
但我用优♥惠♥券
Dean,hey,listen,uh,ed is not our guy.
迪恩听着 爱德华不是我们要找的那个
Um,I'm guessing you're at home with jamie,
我猜你和杰米现在在家
So just give me a cat1,okay?
所以给我电♥话♥
Lucy.
露西
You wake.
你醒了
The gown,it suits your beauty.
长袍 很适合你
Please,put it on.
请穿上
Where am i?
我在那里
What have you done with dean?
你对迪恩做什么了
Harker is resting elsewhere.
哈克在别的地方休息
Please,put on the gown and you may dine.
请穿上长袍 你可以用餐了
We are having pizza.
我们吃匹萨
What?
什么
What is wrong with you?
你在发什么疯
You made up lucy,right? pretended to be my friend.
露西是你编出来的吧 准备做我的朋友
I needed to know if you were the one.
我需要知道如果你就是
You could try talking to people!
你可以尝试和别人交谈
But instead you become this?
来取代你成为这样
The gown.
长袍
I don't want to play your stupid game,okay?
我不想和你玩这傻游戏
I just,I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Put on the gown!
穿上长袍
I-i scared you.
我 我吓到你了
You were the only one I don't want to scare.
你是我最不想吓到的
I used to love the movies.
我曾经很喜欢这种电影
They aren't real.
他们不是真的
You can't make them real.
你不可以当真
"real" is being born this way.
现实正在孕育
Different.
不同的现实
"real" is having your dad call you "monster" --
现实就是你父亲叫你怪物
It's the first time you hear the word
这是你听到的第一个词
And he tries to beat you to death with a shovel.
他用铲子想把你打死
Everywhere I ran,everywhere I tried to hide,
无论我逃到那里 躲到那里
People found me,dragged me out and attacked me,
大家都能找到我 把我挖掘出来 攻击我
Called me "freak," called me "monster."
叫我怪胎或怪物
Then I found them.
之后我发现了他们
The great monsters.
伟大的怪物
In their movies,they were strong.
在他们的电影里 他们是强壮的
They were feared.
是可怕的
They were beautiful.
而又是漂亮的
And now I am like them.
而现在的我就像他们
Commanding.
威风凛凛
Terrifying.
令人恐惧
Lonely.
孤独
Was lonely.
曾经是这样
Now I
现在我
I have you.
我拥有你
Ever think that maybe you're lonely
我觉得你是不是因为杀了人
Because you kill people?
才感到孤独
Or I kill people because I'm lonely.
或者我孤独才去杀人
Did you hear that?
你听到了没?
What?
什么
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Oh,thank god. just in the nick of time.
谢天谢地 正是时候
That guy was about to frankenstein me.
那家伙要虐待我
Hey there,handsome.
你好帅哥
Shut up!
闭嘴
Let's go.
我们走
You will never be van helsing!
你永远做不了范海辛
And you,harker,now you die.
而你 哈克 死期到了
How 'bout now you shut the hell up?
我要是你我就现在闭嘴
Silver?
银弹
It was beauty that killed the beast.
杀这个怪胎真是完美
No,mina,do not weep.
不要 米娜 不要哭
Perhaps this is how
可能这就是为何
Well,thank you,g-man.
好的 谢谢 帅哥
You have been a great service to your country.
你为你的国家做了件伟大的事
Oh,yes,I'm very,very patriotic.
哦 是的 我十分 十分爱国的
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表