I'm a better hunter -- stronger,smarter.
作为一个猎手我比你出色得多 更强大 更聪明
I can take out demons you're too scared to go near.
我能把你唯恐避之不及的恶魔控制住
You know I didn't mean the things I said back there,right?
你知道我不是故意要说那些话的 对吗
That it was just the siren's spell talking?
只是中了海妖的咒语才这样的
Of course. Me too.
当然 我也是
So,we're good? yeah,we're good.
那么 那么我们和好了
Okay,okay,now,come on,you tell me -- why kick that field goal?
好吧好吧 来吧 现在告诉我 为什么会有那样的三分球
Because it's called football.
因为这就是橄榄球
No,it's called fantasy football,and those 3 points screwed me.
不 应该说是充满奇迹的橄榄球 那个三分球让我爽歪了
Seriously,Jim,you need to get a life.
说真的 吉姆 你需要享受生活
Hey,guys,got any change?
嘿 哥们儿 有零钱吗
Sorry,pal.
没有 朋友
How about your wallets?
把你们的钱包交出来怎么样
No problem. take it easy,all right?
没问题 放松点儿 好吗
Just give me the wallets!
快把钱包给我
Hold on,man.
冷静点 哥们儿
Jim!
吉姆
Jim! jim!
吉姆 吉姆
Call 911 -- now!
快去报♥警♥
Jim.
吉姆
Come on.
挺住啊
Hey.
嘿
Don't move. don't move,man.
别乱动 别乱动 哥们儿
I feel okay.
我感觉良好
You're not even bleeding.
你甚至都没流血
Give me a hand.
拉我一把
How you even alive right now?
你现在怎么还会活着呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
No,no,no,you're right,it's definitely weird.
不 不 不 你是对的 这很明显有古怪
Okay,Bobby,thanks.
好的 鲍比 谢谢
What's up?
出什么事了
Bobby found something in wyoming.
鲍比在怀俄明州发现了什么
A job?
有活干了?
Maybe.
可能是吧
Small town,no one's died in the past week and a half.
一个小镇 过去的一个半星期里没有一个人死掉
That so unusual?
这就不正常了吗
Well,it's how they're not dying.
听听他们如何摆脱死亡的
One guy with terminal cancer strolls right out of hospice,
一个癌症晚期的家伙蹦蹦跳跳走出了医院
Another guy gets capped by a mugger and walks away without a scratch.
还有个家伙让劫匪给崩了 毫发无损的离开了
Capped in the ass?
崩在屁♥眼♥上了?
"Police say Mr. Jenkins was shot in the heart at point-blank range by a 9mm."
警方说 詹金斯先生胸部遭到9毫米口径手♥枪♥的近距离射击
And he's not a doughnut?
难道他肥的像个轮胎
Locals are saying it's a miracle.
街坊们都说是个奇迹
Okay.
好吧
It's got to be something nasty,right?
那背后一定有问题 对吧
I mean,people making deals or something.
有人做了交易或是什么的
You think?
你这样认为吗
What else would it be?
那还能是什么呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
All right,get that to go.
好吧 咱们出发
Come on.
走吧
What?
干嘛呢?
Sure you want me going with you?
你确定要我一起去吗
Why wouldn't I? I don't know.
我不知道为什么不和你一起去
I don't want to be holding you back or nothing.
我不想去托你的后腿或是什么也不做
Dude,I've told you a hundred times,that was the siren talking,not me.
哥们儿 我说几百遍了那是海妖说的 不是我
Can we get past this?
我们忽略这一段好不好
Yeah,we're past it.
你说的没错
Now,you two said you were bloggers?
你们是说你们是写博客的
Yes,sir. flooredbythelord.com.
是的先生 flooredbythelord.com
All of God's glory fit to blog.
博客里记的都是主的神迹
Some of the people around town are
一些镇上的人说
Saying what happened to you was a miracle.
说你所经历的是一场奇迹
It was. Plain as day.
是的 历历在目
How can you be so sure?
你怎么那么确信呢
How else do you explain it?
你还有其他的解释吗
The doctors can't.
医生都不能
There's a bullet in my heart,and it's pumping like a piston.
我的心脏里有一颗子弹 像个小水阀
Well,how do you explain it?
你如何解释呢
Look,honestly,I was nobody's saint -- not exactly father of the year,
说实话我不是谁的圣徒 也不是什么年度优秀老爸
Either.
都不是
Okay.
好吧
But when that guy shot me and I didn't bleed a drop?
但是那家伙给了我一枪我却没流一滴血
I just knew the lord was giving me a second chance.
我只知道主给了我第二次机会
Is that so?
是这样吧
I had this feeling -- like angels were watching over me.
我觉得 像是有天使在保佑着我
I wouldn't expect you guys to understand.
我想你们是不会理解的
Well,we'll just have to try.
我们会去尝试的
You wouldn't have happened to have
你们不必勉强自己
Swung by a crossroads in the past week or so?
你过去的一周在十字路口转悠过吗
No.
没有
Maybe you met someone...
也许你遇到某个人...
With black eyes?
是黑色眼球
Or red?
或是红色的
Who'd you guys say you were again?
你们说你们是干什么的来着
Never mind. Thank you for your time.
没关系 谢谢你抽出时间
Hey.
嘿
Anything?
有收获吗
That cancer survivor?
那个癌症生还者
He was clinically dead,his wife pulled the plug,
他临床诊断已经死了 他妻子拔掉的插管
And now he's taking her out for their 20th anniversary.
现在他在和他妻子庆祝20周年结婚纪念日
Any sign of a deal? No.
有做过交易的迹象吗 没有
What about you? Found anyone dying around here?
你怎么样 发现有什么死人吗
Not since Cole Griffith.
科尔·格里芬斯之后就没有了
He dropped 10 days ago.
他10天前过世的
It was the last death I could find.
他是我找到的最后一个死人
So,what are you thinking?
那么你在想什么
Eh,maybe it is what the people say it is.
也许他就是人们所说的
Miracles?
奇迹
Dean,our experience,when do miracles just happen?
迪恩 以我们的经验 什么时候会有奇迹发生
Well,there's no deals.
这里头没有交易
There's,uh,no skeevy faith healers.
这里没有宗教治愈师
I mean,these souls just ain't getting dragged into the light.
有些灵魂不能重见光明
Maybe 'cause there's no one around to carry them.
也许是附近没有载体
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well,grim reapers -- that's what they do,right?
死神 是他们做的 对吧
Shlepp souls?
游荡的鬼魂?
So,if death ain't in town -- then nobody's dying.
如果死神不在镇上 就没人死掉了
So what? the local reaper's on strike?
所以呢 本地的死神罢♥工♥了
Playing the back nine?
玩九球台球去了?
I don't know,Sam.
我不知道 萨姆
Well,then,let's talk to somebody who might.
那我们找个也许知道内情的人谈谈
Well,last I checked,huggy bear ain't available.
我最后遇到的是个抱抱熊
No,dude,the kid. the kid?
不 哥们儿 那个孩子 孩子?
The kid's a doornail. exactly.
那孩子绝对死透了
Look,if he was the last person to die around here,
如果他是这里最后一个死掉的人
Then maybe he's seen something.
也许是他看到了什么
We should talk to him.
我们应该和他谈谈
I love how matter-of-fact you are about that.
我喜欢你对那的解释
Strange lives.
奇怪的生灵
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这会管用吗
No.
不
But if his spirit's around,this should smoke him out.
但是如果他的鬼魂在附近 这至少能驱走他
What? This job is jacked,that's what.
什么 这工作很狗屁 就是这样
How so?
怎么会呢
You want me to gank a monster or torch a corpse,hey,let's light it up,
你要我赶走一个怪物或是焚尸 咱是做了好事
Right?
对吧
But this?
但是这个
If we fix whatever this is,people are gonna start dropping dead.
如果我们搞清楚的话 那些人就要死掉了
Good people.
无辜的人
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表