Well,if you like burgers,
如果你喜欢汉堡
Oprah's girlfriend said
奥普拉的女朋友曾赞过
We had the best bacon cheeseburgers in the country.
我们这儿的熏肉芝士汉堡是全国最美味的
Really?
是吗
I'll just have the cobb salad,please.
请给我来份鸡肉色拉
I'll have the... veggie tofu burger.
那我要...素食豆腐汉堡
Thanks.
谢谢
This whole thing's ridiculous.
这整件事太荒谬了
Lilith is ridiculous?
莉莉丝也荒谬吗
The idea of me hooking up with her is.
但我会跟她乱搞的构想就很荒谬
Right.
的确
'cause something like that could never happen.
因为那种事绝不会发生
Dean, for the first time,
迪恩 这是我们第一次
We have warning that Lilith is close.
获知莉莉丝即将到来
So?
所以呢
So...
所以
We've got the jump on her.
我们已经占领了先机
If we know when she's coming, we know where --
只需要在知道她现身的时间 地点
This is an opportunity.
这可是个千载难逢的良机
Are you --
你是
It frustrates me when you say such reckless things.
你竟说出这么不计后果的话 真让我心凉
Well,it frustrates me
我也很心凉
When you'd rather hide than fight.
你情愿逃避也不愿正面迎战
Cobb salad for you.
你的鸡肉色拉
And the tofu veggie burger for you.
你的素食豆腐汉堡
Thank you.
谢谢
It's not hiding. it's being smart.
这不是逃避 而是保存实力
It's picking your battles.
这叫留着青山在
And this is a battle that we are not ready to fight.
我们根本就还没做好准备
Oh,my god.
天哪
This is delicious.
太美味了
Tofu is amazing!
豆腐真是超美味
I am so sorry.
不好意思
I gave you the bacon cheeseburger by mistake.
我给你错拿成了熏肉芝士汉堡
Dude,this place charges by the hour.
大佬 这儿可是按时收费的
Yeah,well, the book says
知道 手册上说
Lilith finds you at the red motel.
莉莉丝在一家叫红的汽车旅馆找到你
Hence,the,uh, hooker inn.
所以 妓♥女♥客栈
It's opposite day, remember?
反过来走走 还记得吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Couple of hex bags ought to Lilith-proof the room.
放一些防范莉莉丝的符咒袋
So,what? I'm supposed to just hole up here all night?
那我 是要整晚就都窝这儿吗
That's exactly what you're gonna do,okay?
乖乖照做 知道了吗
And no research.
千万别调查
I don't care what you do --
我不介意你
Use the magic fingers
是想活动下你的魔力手指
Or watch "casa erotica" on pay-per-view.
还是看付费的《色情之家》
Oh,dude,come on...
大佬 别这样
Just call it insurance.
只是以防万一罢了
What are you gonna do?
那你准备干嘛
Well,the pages say that I spend all day
书上说我一整天
Riding around in the Impala. so
都驾着黑羚羊兜风 所以
I'm gonna go park her.
我现在就去好好安置她
Behave yourself, would you?
乖一点 好吗
No homework.
不想叫服务小姐
Watch some porn.
就看看色情片
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for coming.
感谢你能来
Yeah,sure.
没什么
I was just wondering how much you know...
我想知道你知道多少
About me.
我的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Have you seen visions of me
你有没有预见到我
When I'm not with Dean?
在没有迪恩的那段期间的情况
You want to know if I know about the demon blood.
你是问我是否知道恶魔之血的事儿吗
You didn't tell Dean.
你没告诉迪恩吧
I didn't even write it into the books.
我压根就没写过
I was afraid it would make you look unsympathetic.
怕让你显得很冷血
Unsympathetic? yeah,come on,Sam.
冷血吗 当然了 萨姆
I mean,sucking blood?
那可是吸血呢
You got to know that's wrong.
你心知肚明那很邪恶
It scares the hell out of me.
我也很害怕
I mean, I feel it inside of me.
我清楚那份邪恶在我体内
I...I wish to god I could stop.
我 真希望自己能抑制对它的渴望
But you keep going back.
但你又总是依赖于它
What choice have I got?
我还能怎样呢
If it helps me kill Lilith and stop the apocalypse --
如果那能帮我杀了莉莉丝 阻止天启降世的话
I thought that was Dean's job.
我一直以为那是迪恩的任务
That's what the angels say,right?
天使们不也是这么说的 不是
Dean's not...
迪恩已不是
...he's not Dean lately.
如今的他已经不复从前了
Ever since he got out of hell.
自他从地狱回来后
He needs help.
就需要我从旁帮他一把
So you got to carry the weight?
所以你就担起了他的责任
Well, he's looked after me my whole life.
从小到大都是他在照顾我
I can't return the favor?
我就不能回报他吗
Yeah,sure you can.
当然可以
I mean if that's what this is.
我是说 如果真这么简单的话
What else would it be?
不然还会是怎样
I don't know.
我说不上
Maybe the demon blood makes you feel stronger?
也许恶魔之血确实让你变强大了
More in control?
让你更有驾驭之欲
No.
不可能
That's not true.
不是这样的
I'm sorry, Sam.
抱歉 萨姆
I know it's a terrible burden --
我知道这是个沉重的负担
Feeling that it all rests on your shoulders.
觉得一切都寄托在你身上
Does it?
是吗
All rest on my shoulders?
一切真都寄托在我身上吗
That seems to be where the story's headed.
故事的发展来看是这样的
Am I strong enough to stop Lilith tonight?
我强大到今晚就能阻止莉莉丝了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't seen that far yet.
我还看不到那么远
Oh, god. just be take easy. you'll be OKay.
太好了 别紧张 你会没事的
Stars. what was that?
星星 你说什么
I'm so sorry. I just didn't see you. are you okay?
真抱歉 刚才没看见你 你还好吗
And sorry about...
还有 对不起
You know.
你该了解
M-my daughter's going through a doctor phase.
我女儿喜欢假扮医生
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You're better now.
你现在好多啦
Oh,no...
不是吧
Dean.
迪恩
I take it you knew I'd be here.
我猜你早知道我会来吧
You look terrible.
你看起来很糟
That's 'cause I just got hit by a minivan, Chuck.
因为我被辆卡车给撞了 恰克
That it?
就这样吗
Every damn thing you write about me comes true.
每件你写的有关我的事都成真了
And all you have to say is "oh"?!
你只 "噢"一句就完了
Please don't yell at me.
别对我吼
Why do I get feeling
为什么我总觉得
There's something that you're not telling us?
你有事瞒着我们呢
What wouldn't I be telling you?
我有什么好瞒的
How you know what you know, for starters!
你怎么知道那些的 从头说起
I don't know how I know. I just do.
我也不知道原因 就是知道
That's not good enough.
这答案我不太满意
How the hell are you doing this?!
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么做到的
Dean, let him go.
迪恩 放开他
This man is to be protected.
他是受庇护之士
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表