As you did your own father's?
像听从你的父亲一样吗
Yes. I swear.
是的 我发誓
Now what?
然后呢
Now you wait.
耐心等待
And we call on you when it's time.
到时候我们会来找你
Guys! help!
来人啊 救命啊
Help! let me out of here!
救命啊 放我出去
Dean!
迪恩
Now, correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说错了 你可以指正
But you willingly signed up to be the angels' bitch?
但是你竟然愿意成为天使的贱♥人♥
I'm sorry. you prefer "sucker"?
对不起 "屁精"是不是好点
After everything you said about them,
你说了那么多他们的事情
Now you trust them?
你现在又相信他们了
Come on, give me a little credit, Bobby.
别这样 鲍比 相信我
I've never trusted them less.
我从来没相信过他们
I mean, they come on like shady politicians from planet vulcan!
感觉他们像是从火神星来的黑暗政客
Well, then why in the hell --
那为什么你...
Because what other option do I have?!
我有选择的余地吗
It's either trust the angels, or let Sammy trust a demon?!
是选择相信天使 还是让萨姆相信恶魔
I see your point.
我懂了
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
That's a little too much nothing.
好像安静的有点奇怪
What if he's faking?
他会不会在装
You really think he would?
你真的认为他会吗
I think he'd do anything.
我认为他什么都做得出来
That ain't faking.
绝对不是在装
We're gonna have to tie him down for his own safety.
为了他的安全 不得不把他绑起来
Dean? you with me?
迪恩 你在听吗
Dean! before he has another fit!
迪恩 趁他还没再次发作
Yeah, yeah! let's just get it over with!
好的 赶快把事情办妥
We had to.
我们不得不这么做
The demon blood was flinging you all over the room.
恶魔的血把你在房♥间里乱扔
Tell me something, Sam.
萨姆 告诉我
Why did you do this to yourself?
为什么这么作践自己
You know why.
你知道原因
Right.
没错
"Kill Lilith." the big excuse.
杀死莉莉丝 是个重要的借口
But why?
但是为什么
What, revenge?
为了报仇吗
Right?
对吗
Of course.
当然
Revenge for what?
报仇的原因呢
For sending me to hell?
因为她送我进地狱吗
Did you happen to notice I'm back?
你有没有看到 我回来了
Alive and kicking.
活生生得回来了
So what's the point? The point?
到底是为什么 为什么
How about stop the damn apocalypse?
阻止该死的天启 怎么样
My gig! not yours!
那是我的任务 不是你的
The angels said so, remember?
天使说的 记得吗
God picked me, man.
上帝选择了我
So, have you got any other fantastic excuses?
你还有没有好一点的理由
I'm gonna ask one more time.
我再问你一次
Are we absolutely sure we're doing the right thing?
我们确信现在做的事情是对的吗
Bobby, you saw what was happening to him down there.
鲍比 你也看到了他的样子
The demon blood is killing him.
恶魔的血在害他
No, it isn't. We are.
不 是我们在害他
What? I'm sorry.
什么 对不起
I can't bite my tongue any longer.
我看不下去了
We're killing him.
我们正在害他
Keeping him locked up down there.
把他关在下面
This "cold turkey" thing isn't working.
这种直截了当的方法不起作用
If,if he doesn't get what he needs...
如果他得不到他所需要的
Soon...
很快
Sam's not gonna last much longer.
萨姆撑不了多久
No.
不
I'm not giving him demon blood. I won't do it.
我不会给他恶魔的血 绝对不给
And if he dies?
如果他死了呢
Then at least he dies human!
至少他死的时候还是个人
I know why you really drink that blood, Sam.
萨姆 我知道你喝血的真正原因了
Just leave me alone.
别管我
Makes you feel strong. invincible.
让你感觉更强大 天下无敌
A big bad wolf in a world of little pigs.
成为3只小猪里的大灰狼
No. you're wrong, Dean.
迪恩 你错了
It's more than that, isn't it?
还不止这个吧 是吗
It's because your whole life, you felt different.
因为你整个人生都感觉不一样了
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Stop.
别说了
Oh, I hit a little close to home, huh?
看来我说对了
Not different because you were some...lonely kid
和其他孤独的孩子一样
Or because of your weirdo family. Stop it.
还是因为你的畸形家庭 别说了
Because you're a monster. Shut up!
因为你是个怪物 闭嘴
Just shut the hell up! You were always a monster.
闭嘴 你一直是个怪物
And you only feel right
只有当你吃下更多的毒药
When you're sucking down more poison and more evil!
和邪恶的时候你才会感到舒服
I would die for him in a second.
我可以马上替他死
But I won't let him do this to himself.
但是我不会让他作践自己
I can't.
我做不到
I guess I found my line.
我想这就是我的底线了
I won't let my brother turn into a monster.
我不会让自己的弟弟变成怪物
Monster, Sam. You're a monster.
萨姆 你是一个怪物
Dean, no.
迪恩 不要
I tried so hard to pretend that we were brothers,
我想尽办法装作我们是兄弟
That you weren't one of the filthy things that we hunt.
你不是我们要猎杀的恶魔
But we're not even the same species.
但是我们不是同一个物种
You're nothing to me. Don't say that to me.
对我来说 你什么都不是 别这么说
Don't you say that to me.
不许你对我这么说
Hello?
有人吗
Someone here?
有人在吗
What did you do?
你做了什么
You shouldn't have come, Anna.
安娜 你不该来
Why would you let out Sam Winchester?
你为什么要放走萨姆·温彻斯特
Those were my orders.
这是我的命令
Orders?
命令
Cass...you saw him.
卡西 你看到他的样子了
He's drinking demon blood.
他在喝恶魔的血
It's so much worse than we thought.
这比我们想象的更糟糕
Dean was trying to stop him.
迪恩试图阻止他
You really shouldn't have come.
你真的不该来
Unh-unh, Sam.
萨姆
The only place you're going is back inside with me.
你唯一能做的是跟我回去
No.
不要
Damn it, boy.
妈的 孩子
You won't shoot me, bobby.
你不会开枪的 鲍比
Don't test me.
别考验我
You won't do it.
你不会这么做的
You can't do it.
你做不到
We're trying to help you, sam.
我们是想要帮你啊 萨姆
Then shoot.
那就开枪吧
How in the hell did he get out?
他是怎么逃出来的
Maybe he had help.
可能有帮忙
Room full of busted devil's traps.
这间房♥子到处都是打破的魔鬼封印
Demons?
魔鬼
Ruby
露比
that'd be my guess.
我是这么想的
How did she even touch the door?
她怎么可能碰这扇门
You think she's got the mojo?
你觉得她用了巫术吗
I didn't think so.
我想不是
I don't know, man.
我也搞不清楚
Well, what difference does it make?
他是怎么逃出来的
How he got gone
有什么关系
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表