Iron.
是铁灯架
So,they're all people we know?
这么说来 他们都是我们认识的人了
Not just know. people we couldn't save.
不只是认识 还是些我们没救的人
Hey,I saw something on meg.
对了 我在梅格身上看到点东西
Did she have a tattoo when she was alive?
她活着的时候有刺青吗
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
It was like a-a mark on her hand -- almost like a brand.
她手上有个a-a标记 就象个图标
I saw a mark,too,on henriksen. what did it look like?
我也看到过 在亨里克森身上 象什么
Uh,paper? thanks.
纸 谢谢
That's it.
就是它
I may have seen this before.
我以前可能看到过
We got to move. whoa.
我们得走了
Follow me. okay. where are we going?
跟着我 好 上哪里去
Some place safe,you idiot.
安全的地方 两个傻瓜
Bobby,is this
鲍比 这里是不是
Solid iron. completely coated in salt.
实心铁墙 完全裹上了盐
100% ghost-proof.
百分百防鬼
You built a panic room?
你铸造了个避难所?
I had a weekend off.
我周末闲着没事嘛
Bobby. what?
鲍比 怎么了
You're awesome.
你真伟大
See,this is why I can't get behind god.
这就是我不愿意追随上帝的原因
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
If he doesn't exist,fine. bad crap happens to good people.
如果他不存在 也就算了 坏事总是发生在好人身上
That's how it is.
现实就是这样
There's no rhyme or reason -- just random,horrible,evil --
没有什么规律或原因 就是胡乱的 恐怖的魔鬼
I get it,okay. I can roll with that.
我知道了 我能体会
But if he is out there,what's wrong with him?
但是如果他不在 那他是干什么吃的
Where the hell is he while all these decent people
当所有这些好人正被撕成碎片的时候
Are getting torn to shreds?
上帝他爷爷的到底在哪里
How does he live with himself?
死得就剩他一个了 他怎么活下去
You know,why doesn't he help?
为什么他不出手帮忙
I ain't touching this one with at 10-foot pole.
我没有用十英尺的杆子来碰这个
Yeah.
对
Found it. what?
找到了 什么
The symbol you saw -- the brand on the ghosts... yeah?
你看到的标记 在鬼身上的图标 怎么了
Mark of the witness.
魔印的证据
Witness? witness to what?
证据? 什么证据?
The unnatural.
不同寻常
None of them died what you'd call ordinary deaths.
他们没一个是正常死亡
See,these ghosts -- they were forced to rise.
看那些鬼魂 它们被强制唤醒
They woke up in agony. they were like rabid dogs.
他们从痛苦中觉醒 更像是一群疯狗
It ain't their fault.
这不是它们的错
Someone rose them... on purpose. who?
有人故意这么做的 谁?
Do I look like I know?
我看上去像知道的人吗?
But whoever it was used a spell so powerful
但是那个家伙的法术是如此的强大
It left a mark,a brand on their souls.
在每一个灵魂上都烙上了印记
Whoever did this had big plans.
不管是谁干的 这里面肯定有阴谋
It's called "the rising of the witnesses."
叫做 魔印的召唤
It figures into an ancient prophecy.
这就是古代的预言
Wait,wait.
等等
What -- what book is that prophecy from?
这预言是哪本书里的?
Well,the widely distributed version's
是广泛出版的译本
Just for tourists,you know.
给游客看的 你应该明白
But long story short -- revelations.
长话短说 这是个新发现
This is a sign,boys.
是个征兆 孩子们
A sign of what? a sign of what?
什么征兆?
The apocalypse.
天启
Apocalypse?
天启?
The apocalypse,apocalypse?
天启? 启示录?
The four horsemen,pestilence,
四死亡骑士? 瘟疫?
$5-a-gallon-gas apocalypse?
5美元一加仑的汽油?
That's the one.
其中之一
The rise of the witnesses is a mile marker.
魔印的召唤是个里程碑
Okay,so,what do we do now?
好吧 那现在我们该干嘛?
Road trip.
公路旅行
Grand canyon,star trek experience.
去体验下大峡谷 星舰迷航(电影)
Bunny ranch.
兔八哥农场
First things first.
首先
How about we survive our friends out there? great.
去救下我们的朋友如何?好吧
Any ideas aside from staying in this room until judgment day?
有没有什么办法在世界末日前离开这个鬼地方?
It's a spell
是一个符咒
To send the witnesses back to rest.
能防止征兆的发生
Should work...
干不干?
Should. great.
当然 这太棒了
...if I translate it correctly.
如果我翻译的正确的话
I think I got everything we need here at the house.
在这屋里有我们所需要的一切东西
Any chance you got everything we need here in this room?
你有机会搞到在这屋里的东西吗?
So,you thought our luck was gonna start now
所以你突然觉得我们的好运
All of a sudden?
现在才开始
Spell's got to be cast over an open fire.
符咒要围绕在明火旁边
The fireplace in the library.
书房♥的壁炉
Bingo.
正解
That's just not as appealing
那不仅仅是个吸引人的
As a ghost-proof panic room,you know?
避难所吧
Cover each other. and aim careful.
互相掩护 给我瞄的准点
Don't run out of ammo until I'm done,or they'll shred you.
在我完成之前不要把弹♥药♥耗完 否则等着它们撕碎你
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Hey,dean. you remember me?
嗨 迪恩 还记得我吗?
Everybody on the floor now!
都给我趴下
He's got the laser eyes.
他有一双激光眼
Ronald,huh? with the laser eyes?
罗纳德 那个激光眼是吧
I wish I could say it's good to see you.
我真希望对你说见到你真高兴
I am dead because of you.
因为你 我死了
You were supposed to help me!
而你应该是来帮我的
If you're gonna shoot,shoot. don't talk.
想开枪就开吧 别说话
Upstairs,linen closet -- red hex box. it'll be heavy.
去楼上的衣橱里把红色文件箱拿下来 挺沉的
Got it.
收到
Bobby.
鲍比
Kitchen. cutlery drawer.
在厨房♥抽屉里的餐具
It's got a false bottom.
有个夹层
Hemlock,opium,wormwood.
毒药 鸦♥片♥还有蒿草
Opium? go!
鸦♥片♥? 快去
Bobby.
鲍比
You walked right by us while that monster ate us all up.
怪物吃掉我们的时候你就走在旁边
You could have saved us.
你本可以救我们
You know what really pisses me off,sam?
你知道什么是离我远点吗 萨姆?
You saw how I suffered for months.
你看见这些个月我是怎么受苦的
I thought you must have learned something.
我想你应该学会了很多东西
I thought I died for something.
我觉得我为了个所谓的东西而死
Meg.
梅格
But what you're doing with that demon,ruby...
但是你和那个叫露比的恶魔在一起干什么
How many innocent bodies has ruby burned through for kicks?
你知道多少清白的尸体被露比焚烧只为了寻求刺♥激♥?
How many girls just like me?
还有有多少女孩子像我?
And you don't send her back to hell?!
你却不把她送回地狱
You're a monster!
你是个怪物
Dean? I'm all right,bobby! keep working!
迪恩? 鲍比我没事 快点继续
Victor.
维克多
Dean.
迪恩
I know.
我懂
No. you don't.
不 你不懂
It's my fault you're dead.
你的死是我的错
I left you behind.
我抛弃了你
And the minute I heard about that explosion,I thought,
之后我就听到了爆♥炸♥声
"i should have known."
我当时就应该明白
I should have protected you.
我得保护你
Unh-unh. not so fast.
哇哦 还不够快
You think you left and lilith came
我觉得你的死和莉莉丝的到来
And we all died in a beautiful blast of...white light?
让我们都死在一片白光闪耀的爆♥炸♥中?
If only.
只要...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表