What's the year and model of the car?
那辆车的年代和型号♥
1967 Chevy Impala.
1967年的雪佛兰黑羚羊
What's may 2nd? that's my...
5月2日是 那是我的
That's Sam's birthday.
是萨姆的生日
January 24th is Dean's.
迪恩的生日是1月24日
Sam's score on the lsat?
萨姆在法学院入学考试的分数是
1...
一百
74?
七十四分
Dean's favorite song? It's a tie.
迪恩最喜欢的歌♥是 真是很纠结啊
Between zep's "Ramble On"
齐柏林飞艇的《Ramble On》和
And "Traveling Riverside Blues."
《Traveling Riverside Blues》两首都爱
Okay. okay.
很好 好吧
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
What's Carver Edlund's real name?
卡文·爱德路德的真名字
Oh,no. no. sorry. I can't.
不行 抱歉 我不能说
We just want to talk to him.
我们只想和他谈谈
You know,get the "supernatural" story in his own words.
就是想和他本人交流下《凶鬼恶灵》的那些事儿
He's very private.
他很避世的
Like salinger.
就像J.D.塞林格一样
Please.
拜托了
Like I said - we are...
正如我所说 我们可是...
...big...
超级
...big fans.
超级粉丝
Awesome.
太赞了
You know what?
知道吗
I got one,too.
我也有一个
You are a fan.
你真是个狂热份子
Okay.
好吧
His name's Chuck Shurley.
他的名字叫恰克·舒尔利
And he's a genius, so don't piss him off.
他可是个天才 所以别把他惹毛了
"Sam and Dean approached the run-down..."
萨姆和迪恩走近破旧的
"...Approached the ramshackle house with trepidation."
怀揣着不安地走近那遥遥欲坠的房♥子
"Did they really want to learn the secrets
他们真得想要揭开那
"That lay beyond that door?
禁闭房♥门背后的秘密吗
Sam and Dean traded soulful looks."
萨姆和迪恩意味深长地交换了下眼神
"then, with determination,
便 下定了决心
"Dean pushed the doorbell with forceful...
迪恩摁下门铃 相当地
Determination."
笃定
You Chuck Shurley?
是恰克·舒尔利吗
The Chuck Shurley who wrote the "Supernatural" books?
写《凶鬼恶灵》的恰克·舒尔利吗
Maybe. why?
算是吧 怎么了
I'm Dean. this is Sam.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
The Dean and Sam you've been writing about.
就是你笔下的迪恩和萨姆
Look,uh...
听着
I appreciate your enthusiasm. really,I do.
我很感激你们的热情支持 真的 我很感谢
It's, uh, it's always nice to hear from the fans.
有粉丝来拜访这真的太好了
But, uh, for your own good,
但是 为了你们自己好
I strongly suggest you get a life.
我强烈建议你们做点别的有益的事
See, here's the thing.
问题是
We have a life.
我们的生活
You've been using it to write your books.
全都在你书中历历在目
Now, wait a minute. now, this isn't funny.
等一下 这可不一点也不好笑
Damn straight, it's not funny.
绝对是他妈的不是玩笑
Look,we just want to know how you're doing it.
我们只想知道你是怎么做到的
I'm not doing anything.
我什么也没干过
Are you a hunter? what?
你是个猎鬼者吗 什么
No. I'm a writer.
不 我就只是个作家
Then how do you know so much about demons
那你怎么那么了解魔鬼
And Tulpas and Changelings?
还有西♥藏♥灵魂印记[S01E17]和魔童[S03E02]
Is this some kind of "Misery" thing?
是在模仿《战栗游戏》[斯蒂芬·金小说]是不
It is, isn't it? it's a "Misery" thing!
没错吧 就是在模仿《战栗游戏》
It's not a "misery" thing. believe me,we are not fans.
跟《战栗游戏》可没关系 听清楚了 我们不是你粉丝
Well,then, what do you want?!
你们想要什么
I'm Sam. and that's Dean.
我是萨姆 这是迪恩
Sam and Dean are fictional characters.
萨姆和迪恩是虚构的人物
I made them up! they're not real!
我创造了他们 他们不是真的
Are those real guns?
这都是真枪吗
And this is real rock salt and these are real fake I.D.S.
这是真的盐弹和真的假身份证
Well, I got to hand it to you guys.
我真是服了你们俩了
You really are my number-one fans.
你们绝对是我的头号♥粉丝
That's awesome.
太强悍了
So, I-I think I've got some posters in the house.
我 我想我屋里还有些海报
Chuck,stop. Please wait.
恰克 站住 等一下
Please,don't hurt me.
请不要伤害我
How much do you know?
你究竟知道多少
Do you know about the Angels?
天使的事你也知道吗
Or Lilith breaking the seals?
还有莉莉丝打破封印的事
Wait a minute. how do you know about that?
等等 你们怎么知道的
The question is, how do you?
应该是问 你怎么会知道
'cause I wrote it.
因为是我写的
You kept writing?
你还在写吗
Yeah,even after the publisher went bankrupt,
当然 不过出版商破产之后
But those books never came out.
接下来的部分就没有出版
Okay,wait a minute.
等一下
This is some kind of joke, right?
这是在开玩笑 是吧
Did that -- did Phil put you up to this?
是 费尔叫你们来这么干的吧
Well,nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm Dean winchester, and this is my brother, Sam.
我是迪恩·温切斯特 这是我弟弟萨姆
The last names were never in the books.
我从没在书中提过姓氏
I never told anybody about that.
也没和任何人说过
I never even write it down.
甚至就没写下来过
Oh! oh,you're still there.
你们还在这儿
Yup.
是的
You're not a hallucination.
真不是我的幻觉
Nope.
不是
Well, there's only one explanation.
那么只有一个解释了
Obviously I'm a god.
很明显我就是上帝
You're not a god.
你不是上帝
How else do you explain it?
不然要怎么解释
I write things and then they come to life.
我笔下的角色 居然成真了
Yeah, no, I'm definitely a god.
是吧 我绝对是上帝
A cruel, cruel, capricious god.
还是一个残酷 而善变的神
The things I put you through
让你们经历的那些
The physical beatings alone.
肉体上的折磨
Yeah,we're still in one piece.
是啊 但我们还是完整无缺
I killed your father.
我杀了你们的老爸
I burned your mother alive.
还活焚了你们老妈
And then you had to go through
之后你又再次经历了
The whole horrific deal again with Jessica.
发生在杰西卡身上的同样的悲剧
Chuck...
恰克
All for what?
这都是为了啥啊
All for the sake of literary symmetry.
都是为了更富戏剧性
I toyed with your lives, your emotions,
我玩弄了你们的命运 你们的情感
For...entertainment.
为了娱乐大众
You didn't toy with us, Chuck,okay?
你并没有玩弄我们 恰克 好吗
You didn't create us.
更没有创造我们
Did you really have to live through the bugs?
你们真的躲过了那些虫子[S01E08]
Yeah.
是的
What about the ghost ship?
幽灵船[S03E06]也是真的咯
Yes,that too.
那也是真的
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I mean, horror is one thing,
制♥作♥恐惧是一回事
But to be forced to live bad writing...
但是要被迫活在恐惧中
If i would have known it was real,
如果我知道这会成真的话
I would have done another pass.
我一定不会让你们经历那一切的
Chuck, you're not a god!
恰克 你不是上帝
We think you're probably just psychic.
我们觉得你可能会通灵
No.
不可能
If I were psychic, you think I'd be writing?
如果我能通灵的话 我还写作干嘛
Writing is hard.
写作可痛苦着呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表