Your brother is heading down a dangerous road, dean.
迪恩 你弟弟正步入危险
Okay.
好吧
I'm in.
我入伙了
You gonna tell dean about what we're doing?
你告诉迪恩我们的行动了吗
I just got to figure out the right way to say it.
我正想着要怎么说合适呢
He's gonna find out,
他会发现的
And if it's not from you, he's gonna be pissed.
如果不是从你口中得知 他会发火的
He's gonna pissed anyway.
反正他都会发火的
You satisfied?
你满意了吧
Why do you trust her so much?
你为什么那么相信她
I told you, dean, she helped me go after lilith.
迪恩 是她帮我逃离莉莉丝的魔爪
Well, thanks for the thumbnail -- real vivid.
谢谢 诠释得很生动
Something major must've happened while I was downstairs,
我在楼下的时候 一定发生了什么大事
'cause I come back and -- and you're bff with a demon?
因为我回来的时候 你正和恶魔亲热
You want to fill in a little detail?
要不要说下细节呢
Sure, dean. let's trade stories.
当然啦 迪恩 我们都说下自己的事吧
You first. how was hell? don't spare the details.
你先吧 地狱怎样 别太啰嗦
What?
怎么啦
Ted's kind of cracking the whip, isn't he?
特德喜欢使唤人 是吧
You think I like coming home late?
你以为我喜欢晚回家吗
I'm working my ass off.
我都快累死了
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
No, I'm sorry.
不 是我对不住你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Long day.
漫长的一天
Oh, hey. I ran into jill martin today.
我今天遇到了吉尔·马丁
Gary's turning 40 on saturday.
盖瑞星期六过40岁生日
Yeah?
是吗
She invited us to the party.
她请我们参加生日派对
What'd you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
That we'd go.
我答应她去啊
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
What?
怎么啦
You like gary.
你喜欢盖瑞的
Yeah, that doesn't mean
不错 但这并不表示
That I want to waste my saturday night with him.
我想和那个家伙浪费我的周末时光
I thought you'd want to go.
我以为你会去的
I don't believe you.
我真不敢相信
I-it's fine.
没事的
I'll -- I'll call jill and tell her we can't make it.
我会 我会打给吉尔 告诉她我们不去了
What's with you tonight?
今晚你是怎么啦
It's like you want to have a fight or something.
感觉你想找人吵架
Supernatural S04E14
凶鬼恶灵 第四季第十四集
Yeah, that's what I'm telling you.
没错 我正想告诉你呢
No storms, no -- no bad crops, nothing.
没有风暴 庄稼收成也好 一切正常
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I will keep looking.
好的 我会继续留意的
You keep looking, too, okay?
你也留意下 行吗
All right, talk soon.
好的 再联♥系♥吧
Hey.
嘿
Up and at 'em, kiddo.
起床开工啦 老兄
You're up early. what are you doing?
你起得真早 在干嘛呢
Nothing. I was in the can.
没什么 刚上洗手间
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. want me to draw you a picture?
对啊 要我给你画张画吗
No, I'll pass.
不 还是算了吧
I found a job -- bedford, iowa.
我找到新活了 爱荷华州 贝德福德
Guy beat his wife's brains out with a meat tenderizer.
有个男人用嫩肉针砸死了她的妻子
Yikes.
天哪
And get this -- third local inside two months
这个是两个月内第三起
To gank his wife.
杀害妻子的事故了
No priors on any of them, all happily married.
都没有前兆 婚姻也一直美满
Sounds like "ozzie and harriet."
看来像是“奥齐与哈丽雅特”(美国经典爱情故事)
More like "the shining."
更像是“闪灵”(美国恐怖片)
All right, well, I guess we better have a look.
好吧 我们还是探个究竟
Why does the p.d. keep sending you guys?
警♥察♥局怎么还派人来
I already said I don't want a lawyer.
我说了不需要律师
They're lining up the firing squad.
他们正准备对你行刑呢
I'm pleading guilty.
我承认自己有罪
All right, look, you don't want us to represent you --
好吧 既然你不需要我们当你的代理律师
That's fine.
那也行
In fact, it's probably not a bad idea, between you and me.
其实 对于你我来说也不算坏事
We just want to understand what happened.
我们只想搞清楚是怎么回事
That's all.
就这么简单
Mr. benson...
本森先生
...please.
拜托
What happened was...
事情就是
I killed my wife.
我杀了我妻子
And you want to know why?
至于原因嘛
Because she made plans without asking me.
她没征求我意见就擅自做了决定
When it happened, how did you feel?
那当时 你是什么感觉
Disoriented? out of control?
意识模糊 失控了吗
Like something possessed you to do it?
是不是像被支配了一样
I knew exactly what I was doing.
我知道自己做了什么
I was crystal clear.
我很清醒
Then why did you do it?
那你为什么要那样做
I don't know.
我不知道
I loved her.
我爱她
We were happy.
我们在一起很开心
9 g's.
9千美元
That's a hefty bill.
这笔帐可不小
Where did you get that?
你从哪得到的
Doesn't matter. we have it.
这无关紧要 我们有就是了
See, certain charges --
看看 这些付款
Ones you don't want the missus to know --
都是你不想让你太太知道的
They show up under shady names like "m & c entertainment."
均签匿名例如“尙奇娱乐”
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
没错 不过我不知道你在说什么
Oh, you're dropping plastic at a nudie bar, for instance.
打个比方 就像你在色情酒吧丢了信♥用♥卡♥
We just... want to know the truth, mr. benson.
我们只想弄清楚真♥相♥ 本森先生
Her name was...jasmine.
她叫贾丝敏
She was a stripper?
她是个脱衣舞♥女♥吗
Dude, her name was jasmine.
老弟 人家真名叫贾丝敏
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我也不希望走到这一步
I don't like to go to strip bars.
我不喜欢去脱衣舞酒吧
My buddy was having a bachelor party,
我的好朋友开了一个单身派对
And...there she was.
然后 就遇到了她
Jasmine.
贾丝敏
She came right up to me.
她走到我面前
And...
然后
I-i don't know, s-she was just...
我 我不知道 她很
Perfect.
完美
Everything that I wanted.
是我喜欢的类型
Well, you pay enough, anybody will be anything.
只要你付的钱够多 谁都可能成为你梦中情人
It wasn't about the money.
这和钱无关
It wasn't even about the sex.
甚至不关乎性
It was --
就是
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what it was.
我不知道是什么
It's hard to explain.
这个很难解释
And your wife found out?
你妻子发现了
No, she never had a clue.
没有 她一无所知
Then why'd you kill her?
那你为什么要杀了她
For jasmine.
为了贾丝敏
She said we would be together forever,
她说我们能永远在一起
If -- if only j--
如果 如果
Vicki was...
薇姬
Muerte.
死了
Afterwards, me and jasmine were supposed to meet,
然后 我和贾丝敏约好见面
And she never showed.
可是她一直没出现
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表