剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
That's it, boy
什么办法
What's it?
你来开除她
You could fire her
她就算恨你也没关系
It's OK if she hates you
我不是这么说的 老板
That's not what I said, sir
那就好 安排妥当了
Great then, it's all settled
你开除珍珍
You fire Pearlie
我躲办公室里
I'll hide in the office
你也太粗鲁了 海绵宝宝
Totally rude, SpongeBob
珍珍 你能来厨房♥一小会儿吗
Pearl, could I see you in the kitchen for a second?
好啊 海绵宝宝
Sure, SpongeBob
要怎么向她交代
How am I going to break it to her?
我以前从来没开除过谁
I've never fired anyone before
好 我就直接开口了
Well, I just got to say it
珍珍 你被开除了
Pearl, you're fired
好 要来了
OK, here it goes
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore
我做的事全都没效果
Nothing I do is working
当然有效了 珍珍
Sure, it is, Pearl
看那些新潮小伙子吃着沙拉
Look at all the hip, young people eating salads
不
No
不懂吗
Don't you get it?
打上班第一天起我就想让自己被开除
I've been trying to get fired since day one
我一直在假装喜欢蟹堡王
I was only pretending to like this place
好取悦老爸
to please Daddy
这工作严重打乱了我的社交生活
This job is cutting majorly into my social life
海绵宝宝 我该怎么办
Oh, SpongeBob, what should I do?
有了
I've got it
我可以假装开除你
I could pretend to fire you
等会我就去挨蟹老板的骂
I'll take the heat from old man Krabs later
天啊 你真会为我那样吗
Gosh, you'd really do that for me?
你可真好 海绵宝宝
You're a great pal, SpongeBob
我要怎么谢谢你呢
How can I ever thank you?
别把我掰成两半了
Stop trying to break me in half
成交
Deal
办公室
天啊
Oh, boy
好 珍珍
OK, Pearl
一定要装得像一点
We've got to make this convincing
珍珍 我有话要跟你说
Pearl, I need to have a word with you
不
Oh, no
要来了
Here it goes
我不知道我能不能忍♥心听下去
I don't know if I can bear to listen
不是因为你工作做得不到位
It's not that you haven't done a good job around here
只是
It's just that--
别对她那么强硬
Don't be too hard on her now
为什么非得要这样
Why does it have to be this way?
都是为大局着想
It's for the best
想要为大家都好 就得
Well, we feel it might be in everybody's best interest if--
不能让他这么做
I can't let him do this
你继续吧 海绵宝宝
Get on with it, SpongeBob
珍珍 你被开除了
Pearl, you're fire
谢谢 海绵宝宝
Thanks, SpongeBob
大家来吧
Come on, gang
商场等着我们呢
The mall waits
蟹老板 我成功了
Hey, Mr. Krabs, I did it
珍珍
Pearlie
那是二十块吗
Is that a 20?
海绵宝宝
Oh, SpongeBob
怎么能对我的骨肉做出这样的事
how could we have done such a thing
to me own flesh and blood?
好啦好啦 蟹老板
There, there, Mr. Krabs
珍珍心甘情愿接受了
Pearl took it just fine
其实她好像还挺开心的
In fact, she seemed kind of happy
真的吗
Really?
她去追求更伟大的事业了
She's off to bigger and better things
这才是我的女儿 坚强无比
That's me girl, tough as nails
跟她老爸一个样
just like her old man
可买♥♥了这么多东西 要怎么回本
But how am I going to get my money back
for all this stuff?
好耶
Yeah
太好了
All right
是不是很棒啊 小蜗
Isn't this great, Gary?
而且还只花了我一年的工资
And it only cost me one year's salary
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表