剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
邻家藻分外青
蟹堡王
不好意思 小姐
Pardon me, young lady
她好漂亮
What a fox
调料区
你要归我了 可爱的蟹黄堡
You're all mine, you sweet Krabby Patty
启动发射程序
Initiating launch sequence
蟹黄堡 我来了
Krabby Patty, here I come
希望这次不会再没射中
I hope I don't miss again
重聚了 真能让我舒心
Reunited, and it's going to feel so good
蟹老板
可爱的钱
Sweet wampum
什么东西
What's that?
章鱼哥 你在哪
Squidward, where are you?
用你的额头保护我
Shield me with your forehead
所以
So
是竞争对手痞老板又没偷到蟹黄堡
it was just another failed Krabby Patty theft attempt
by my arch-competitor, Plankton
我原先差点还把你当成威胁了
For a second there, I mistook you for a threat
然而你就只是个肮脏小不点
but you're just a dirty, little man
再见了 小虾米
So long, shrimp
我诅咒你 蟹老板
Curse you, Mr. Krabs
海之霸
看得出来今天又失败了 对吧亲爱的
So, typical day of failure, I see, huh, darling?
别说了 电脑老婆
Can it, computer wife
你就看不出来我累坏了吗
Can't you see I'm exhausted?
怎么就不让自己有用点
Why don't you go make yourself useful
给我合成点吃的
and synthesize me up some grub?
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty
看看有什么吃的
What do we got here?
好啊
Goodie
又是全息肉糕
Holographic meatloaf again
我什么时候才能吃得到真正的食物
When am I going to get some real food?
蟹老板就吃得到真正的食物
Mr. Krabs gets to eat real food
看他女儿
Just look at his daughter
块头跟鲸鱼一样大
She's as big as a whale
希望我能跟蟹老板一样成功
I wish I could be successful like Mr. Krabs
希望我可以用某种办法跟他交换身份
I wish I could somehow just switch lives with him
知道他的大号♥生活是什么样
just to know what it's like
那要不然你就来用一下
Then why don't you just use
那个身份交换了解生活宏观化机
that Switch-Lives-Just-to-Know-
What-It's-Like-O-Macrofier thing
你上周二做的
you built last Tuesday?
真是个好办法
What a brilliant idea
你♥爸♥妈先前肯定就是
Your parents must have been, like
半台电脑什么的
part computer or something
来看看
Now, let's see here
不行
No
不行
No
不行
No
虽然很不愿意与你分离 凯伦
Well, I hate to leave you, Karen
但要知道俗话说得好
but you know what they say
换身份 来去无牵挂
"a rolling stone gathers no algae"
我的海神王啊
Dear Neptune above
昨晚是怎么了
What happened last night?
这什么东西
What's this?
痞老板
痞老板
"Mr. Plankton"?
这到底
Who the davey?
我在蟹堡王里了
I'm in the Krusty Krab
这就表示身份交换机
And that means the life switcher
成功了
was a success
蟹堡王归我了
The Krusty Krab is mine
公♥司♥休闲装
Corporate casual
上菜了
Order up
两个豪华蟹黄堡
Two deluxe Krabby Patties
终于啊
At last
给你 先生
There you are, sir
两个豪华
Two deluxe
痞老板好
Ahoy, there, Mr. Plankton
你好
Hey, there, uh
海绵宝宝
Spongebob
海绵宝宝
Spongebob
怎么了 老板
Yes, sir?
我得拿个蟹黄堡
I'm going to need to take one of these patties
回我办公室去
back to my office for, uh
进行抽查
bun inspection
很抱歉不可以 痞老板
I'm afraid you can't do that, Mr. Plankton
为什么
But why not?
因为那个蟹黄堡是给客人吃的 老板
Because that patty is for the customer, sir
客人
The customer?
我要把客人放热油里煮了
I'll boil the customer in hot oil
然后再扒了他
and I'll rip out his
我是说 当然好了
I mean, yes, of course
顾客至上
for the lovely customer
不过你可以拿这俩蟹黄堡 老板
But you can take these patties, sir
我做出来是为了以防万一
I made them on the off chance
为你今天可能决定要做抽查做准备
you decided to instigate some bun inspection today
痞老板先生
Mr. Plankton, sir
没错
Yes
非常好
Very nice
谢谢
Thanks
我的了
All mine
终于是我的了
It's finally all mine
蟹黄堡
The patties
财富
the wealth
坏名声
the notoriety
商务奖
金钱杂♥志♥
还有
the
海绵宝宝
Spongebob?
你想干什么
What do you want?
就是 又到星期二了
Well, it's just that it's Tuesday again, sir
不知道我能不能有
and I was wondering if I could have my
有
my, uh
每周绩效评价
weekly performance review
评价
Review?
没错
Oh, yes
拜托了 老板
please, sir, please
可我以前啥都没评价过
But I've never reviewed anything
除了我表亲发给我的外国健身视频
except for those foreign exercise videos
my cousin sent me
拜托了 老板
Oh, please, sir
我想让你高兴又骄傲
I want to make you so happy and proud
你表现还行
You're doing fine
走开 让我自个儿做事
Now leave me to my work
可是老板
But sir
我不是都把你打发走了
I thought I sent you away, Cretan
可是老板
But sir
我一定有哪个方面需要改进
there's got to be something I need to improve on
说什么都行
Anything
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表