剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
I've got to drum up a marching band fast
招
Drum
鼓
乐队笑话
Band humor
快看这个
想要充实你的枯燥生活吗
Looking to add fulfillment to your dull, dull life?
那就加入最棒的音乐明星团
Then become part of the greatest musical sensation
轰动裤头村吧
ever to hit Bikini Bottom
烘培坊
被成千上万你所不知晓的人永远崇拜
And be forever adored
by thousands of people you don't know
更不必说免费小点心了
Not to mention free refreshments
今晚开始练习
Practice begins tonight
八点半准时到达
8:30 sharp
笨蛋乐器出租员害我迟到了
Stupid music rental clerk made me late
那古板三叶虫连双簧管跟手肘都不分
That trilobite didn't know an oboe from an elbow
[ oboe(双簧管)与 elbow(手肘)谐音 ]
手肘
Elbow
又是乐队笑话
More band humor
各位各位 都安静
People, people, settle down
好了
Okay, now
你们有多少先前耍过乐器的吗
How many of you have played
musical instruments before?
刑具算不算
Do instruments of torture count?
不算
No
蛋黄酱算乐器吗
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
不算 派大星
No, Patrick
蛋黄酱不算乐器
mayonnaise is not an instrument
辣根酱也不算乐器
Horseradish is not an instrument either
那好吧
That's fine
没人有经验
no one has any experience
幸好 只有我技艺娴熟可以教你们
Fortunately, I have enough talent for all of you
什么时候领免费小点心
When do we get the free food?
好了 跟着我吹
Okay, try to repeat after me
铜管乐器组开始
Brass section, go
好
Good
管乐器组开始
Now the wind
鼓开始
And the drums
真可惜没杀死我
Too bad that didn't kill me
我们来试试跟上节奏
Let's just try stepping in rhythm
现在我要大家排成五排
Now, I want everyone to stand in straight rows of five
我们是不是要开始踢腿了
Is this the part where we start kicking?
不 海绵宝宝
No, Spongebob
这是合唱队
that's a chorus line
踢腿
Kicking?
我要踢腿
I want to do some kicking
好啊你
Why, you
开白色轿车的那个人
Whoever's the owner of the white sedan
你忘记关车灯了
you left your lights on
好的各位 非常完美
Okay, that's perfect, everybody
泡泡碗 我们来了
Bubble Bowl, here we come
旗手 把旗子舞好
Flag twirlers, really spin those things
好 转弯
Okay, turn
旗手 快上
Flag twirlers, let's go
我要看你们舞好旗子
I want to see some spinning
旗手 舞起来
Flag twirlers, let's move
快点给我舞
Come on, move
口琴独奏怎么样了 痞老板
How's that harmonica solo coming, Plankton?
大有可为啊
It's tremendous
要看下吗
You want to see?
好了 现在是我们表演前的最后一夜
Well, this is our last night together before the show
我知道你们打一开始就毫无长进
And I know that you haven't improved since we began
不过我有个理论
But I have a theory
人们想表现聪明就会大声说话 对吧
People talk loud when they want to act smart, right?
对
Correct
所以要是我们演奏声音大
So if we play loud
别人就可能会觉得我们演奏很好
people might think we're good
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
一
And a-one
二
and a-two
一二三四
and a-one, two, three, four
好吧 新理论
Okay, new theory
我们演奏声音可能应该要非常小
Maybe we should play so quietly
小到没人听见
no one can hear us
要想演奏得不那么难听
Well, maybe we wouldn't sound so bad
某些人就不应该瞎耍大肉钳
if some people didn't try to play with big, meaty claws
你刚在说什么 混账
What did you say, punk?
大
Big
肉
meaty
钳
claws
这大肉钳可不单单是用来求偶的
Well, these claws ain't for just attracting mates
放马过来 老头子
Bring it on, old man
放马过来
Bring it on
别这样 各位
No, people
都明智点 别冲动
Let's be smart and bring it off
现在连会说话的奶酪都要来训我们了
So now the talking cheese is going to preach to us
住手 住手
Wait, wait
我知道局势很紧张
I know tensions are high
乐器交了押金的 各位
There's a deposit on that equipment, people
请你们静一静
Settle down, please
下课了
Class is over
好吧 你们成功了
Well, you did it
你们夺走了我能够快乐的机会
You took my one chance at happiness
也粉碎了这个机会
and crushed it
粉碎成一片片细小微小极小的碎片
Crushed it into little tiny, bite-size pieces
我真的对你们寄予了更高的期望
I really had expected better of you people
我应该在那一方面也挺失败的吧
I guess I'm a loser for that, too
明天不用麻烦你们过来了
Don't bother showing up tomorrow
就跟人家说你们排练出事故死掉了
I'll just tell them you all died in a marching accident
谢谢大家
So, thanks
谢谢你们一事无成
Thanks for nothing
不客气
You're welcome
我们到底是什么样的怪物
What kind of monsters are we?
那个可怜人在有需要时向我们求助
That poor creature came to us in his hour of need
可我们却让他失望了
and we failed him
章鱼哥方便时总会来帮助我们
Squidward's always been there for us
when it was convenient for him
埃芙琳 你家小吉米困在火场的时候
Evelyn, when your little Jimmy was trapped in a fire
是谁把他救出来的
who rescued him?
消防员
A fireman
拉里
And, Larry
你因为美黑药而心脏骤停的时候
when your heart gave out from all those tanning pills
是谁救活了你
who revived you?
救护车上的人
Some guy in an ambulance
对
Right
那如果我们都把章鱼哥看成是消防员
So, if we all could just pretend
that Squidward was a fireman
或者救护车上的人
or some guy in an ambulance
那么大家一定就能够团结起来
then I'm sure we could all pull together
找出加入乐队的真正意义
and discover what it truly means
to be in a marching band
对 为了消防员
Yeah, for the fireman
让章鱼哥抬起头来吧
Now let's make Squidward proud
一
A-one
二
a-two
一起开始吧
a squiddly-diddly do
泡泡碗
我就知道会这样子
I knew this was going to happen
他们就要再去找别的乐队表演了
They're just going to have to find another band to play
乐队入口
我就只希望
I just hope that
章鱼威廉没有发现
Squilliam doesn't find out
章鱼威廉
Squilliam
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我就只是要看你出丑而已
I just wanted to watch you blow it
那么 你乐队在哪里啊
So, where's your band?
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表