剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
It's the stupid squirrel
有了
I know--
大家一起来跟它交流吧
let's try and communicate with it
你好 小家伙
Hello, little critter
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
别靠近松鼠 比利
Don't stand too close to a squirrel, Billy
会被传染傻的
You'll catch its stupid
好的 妈
Okay, Mom
愚蠢不是病毒
Stupidity isn't a virus
但传染力堪比病毒
but it sure is spreading like one
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
松鼠松鼠
Squirrely, squirrely
松松鼠
squirrely, squirrel
因为它们就是傻
Because they're stupid
因为它们就是傻
Because they're stupid
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
嗨 珊迪
Hi, Sandy
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you
那些松鼠玩笑的事
about them squirrel jokes
早就谈过了 记得吗
We already talked about that, remember?
海绵宝宝 事情很严重
SpongeBob, this is serious
你一直给大家开松鼠玩笑
Since you've been telling them jokes
现在大家都区别对待我
people have been treating me different
海绵宝宝 占用五分钟
SpongeBob, five minutes
你好 珊迪
Hel-lo, Sandy
我是派大星
Me Patrick
你明不明白
Do you un-der-stand?
松鼠啊
Squirrels
看见没
Y-y-you see?
这就是我想跟你说的
That's what I'm talking about
派大星是那样的
That's just Patrick
到处卖♥♥傻
He's fooling around
身为你朋友 我要你
I'm just asking you as a friend
别再讲松鼠玩笑了 好吗
please lay off them squirrel jokes, okay?
向台下观众讲点别的玩笑话
Tell some of them other jokes you got
别的玩笑话
Other jokes?
我有不少呢
I got a million of them
谢了 海绵宝宝
Thanks, SpongeBob
你果然还是能理解
I knew you'd understand
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
各位鳍声有请海绵宝宝
Put your fins together for SpongeBob SquarePants
嗨
Hi
大家听过破产金鱼的事吗
Did you hear about the goldfish who went bankrupt?
现在金鱼变铜鱼了
Now he's a bronze fish
什么
What?
他说什么
What did he say?
大家应该都听过了
I guess you heard that one
我没听过
I haven't heard it
很好笑的 海绵宝宝
Good one, SpongeBob
谢谢 你真好
Thank you, you're too kind
这水怎么说
What about this water?
就是 这玩意到处都是
I mean, the stuff's everywhere
再讲个松鼠跟灯泡的笑话吧
Tell the one about the squirrel and the light bulbs
这个怎么说
What about this thing?
再讲点松鼠玩笑
Get on with the squirrel jokes
松鼠玩笑
Squirrel jokes
该怎么办
What do I do?
海绵宝宝 你要做出选择
SpongeBob, you've got a choice to make
选朋友 还是选事业
Your friends or your career?
松鼠玩笑
Squirrel jokes
大家好
Howdy, y'all
为什么必须要不止一只的松鼠
How come it takes more than one squirrel
才能装灯泡呢
to screw in a light bulb?
因为松鼠就是傻得要命
Because they're so darn stupid
我的粉丝
My people
说真的 各位
Seriously, folks
我特别想感谢我的朋友 珊迪
I want to give a special thanks to my friend Sandy
珊迪 看不出来吗
Sandy, don't you see?
观众很爱我开的那些玩笑
The crowd loves these jokes
你们说对不
Am I right?
看不出来吗 珊迪
Don't you see, Sandy?
我们是在跟你欢笑
We're laughing with you
不是对你嘲笑
not at you
能理解我了不 珊迪
Do you understand now, Sandy?
能不
Do you?
我很理解现在的情况 海绵宝宝
I understand exactly what's going on, SpongeBob
很好
Great
我就知道你迟早会明白
I knew sooner or later you'd understand
真是宽宏大量
What a great sport
大家一起为珊迪鼓掌
Let's give a big hand to Sandy
不过鼓掌鼓慢点 因为可别忘了
But clap slow, because remember
她是只松鼠
she's a squirrel
谢谢
Thank you
大家可真是个好观众 然后就
You've been a wonderful audience and, uh
晚安了
good night
又一场精彩的表演 海绵宝宝
Another spectacular performance, SpongeBob
这是什么 粉丝来信
What's this, a fan letter?
你说的对
海绵宝宝
玩笑真好笑
明天来树屋
好好庆祝庆祝
珊迪
你成功了 海绵宝宝
You did it, SpongeBob
既保住了事业 又保住了朋友
You get to keep your career and your friends
我很高兴
I'm glad that
珊迪总算能看到我的喜剧才能了
Sandy can finally see the genius of my comedy
早安 珊迪
Good morning, Sandy
你好啊
Well, how-dee
珊迪 你没事吧
Sandy, are you feeling all right?
我只是在发扬我的松鼠天性
I'm just being my au-naturally squirrely self
请进吧
Well, come on in
你一定累坏了
Y'all must be tired
给大家讲了好多笑话
from telling them funny jokes all the time
不然你就放下负担好不好
Why don't you take a load off?
珊迪 这座椅好像有点不对劲
Sandy, I think something's wrong with this seat
才没有 我只是涂了点胶水上去
Naw, I just done put glue on it
胶水
这样你才不会摔下来
so you wouldn't fall off
你还给我送了花
Are them flowers for me?
居然还带了个花瓶
You even done got me a vase
可是珊迪 那
But Sandy, that
那不是
that's not a
也太飘亮了吧
Ain't that purdy?
珊迪 我需要水
Sandy, I need wa
你说得对
That's right
你是海底生物
You's a sea critter
海底生物需要什么东西来着呢
Now, what was that thing sea critters need?
我想想
Let's see
海底生物需要
sea critters need, uh
水
Wa
等等
Wait
先别提醒我
Don't tell me
我好像知道
I know this one
水
Wa
钱包
Wallet?
手表
Watch?
华夫饼
Waffles?
珊迪
Sandy
水
Water
那你怎么不早点说
Well, why didn't you just say so?
这就给你
Here you go
没错 我们松鼠确实傻
Yup, us squirrels sure is stupid
珊迪
Sandy
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表