剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
我把我自个的铲子给带来了
I brought my own spatula
我先前打过电♥话♥ 不过因为紧张挂了
I called earlier, but I hung up 'cause I was nervous
你有推荐信吗
Do you have references?
等下 如果打电♥话♥和在公车上的是你
Wait, if that was you on the phone and you on the bus
那到底是谁在弄灯
then who was flickering the lights?
诺斯费拉图
Nosferatu
蟹老板的恋爱
蟹堡王
一正针两反针
Stitch one, purl two
那什么味道
What's that smell?
收银机
The register?
四十九块八分
Forty-nine, o eight?
少了一分钱
That's a penny short
不好了
Oh, no
一分钱怎么没了
Not a penny
救命
Help
有谁来帮个忙
Somebody, help us
就一分钱而已 老板
It's just a penny, sir
没什么大不了的
It doesn't matter
没什么大不了
Doesn't matter?
正是钱让世界运转下去的 小子
It's money that makes the world go round, boy
正是钱让你的裤子方
It's money that keeps your pants square
正是钱让章鱼哥浸润在肥皂的芳香里
It's money that keeps Squidward in frilly soap
丁香味
Lilac
正是钱买♥♥来了我们做的整修
It's money that paid for all them renovations we did
七大洋里钱是最重要的了
Nothing in all the seven seas could matter more
重要程度还要大过
Not even that
美丽动人的小可爱
scrumptious, curvy cutie
我看到她了 蟹老板
I see her, Mr. Krabs
加奶酪的蟹黄堡
A Krabby Patty with cheese
经典无比
The classic
不是蟹黄堡 小子
Not the sandwich, boy
是拿着蟹黄堡的那个小可爱
The curvy cutie holding the sandwich
是我的驾校教练 泡芙夫人
That's my driving teacher, Mrs. Puff
泡芙夫人
Mrs. Puff?
她结婚了
She's married
不对 蟹老板
Oh, no, Mr. Krabs
她单身
She's single
那她丈夫怎么了
Then what happened to Mr. Puff?
她不愿意提起这件事
She doesn't like to talk about it
我何不将那样的美人收入我爪心里呢
What I wouldn't give to have a lass like that on me claw
有了
I know
要不我带你过去介绍介绍
Why don't I take you over and introduce you?
不行不行不行
No, no, no
我我我太老了 小子
I'm-I'm too old, boy
对爱太过古板
Too hard-shelled for love
并且我衣冠也不整
Besides, I ain't properly dressed
没事的 蟹老板
Come on, Mr. Krabs
你穿的还挺漂亮
You look great
你先待在这 我去暖个场
You wait here while I go break the ice
海绵宝宝 等下别去
Spongebob, no, wait
我太紧张了
I'm too nervous
嗨 泡芙老师
Hi, Mrs. Puff
快踩刹车 海绵宝宝
Hit the brakes, Spongebob
小心那棵树
Watch the tree
左转
Left
等等 泡芙老师
Wait, Mrs. Puff
没在开船
We're not driving
对不起 海绵宝宝
I'm sorry, Spongebob
我没料到会在这看到你
I didn't expect to see you here
我就在这上班 泡芙老师
I work here, Mrs. Puff
要认识下我老板吗
Want to meet my boss?
那个 我没
Well, I'm not
坐好别动
Don't move
泡芙老师 我要向你介绍蟹
Mrs. Puff, I'd like to introduce you to Mr.
泡芙老师 我要向你介绍我的老板
Mrs. Puff, I'd like to introduce you to my boss
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
你好
Hello
蟹老板 快问个好
Mr. Krabs, say hello
不对 蟹老板
No, no, Mr. Krabs
说个你好就行
Just say hello
或许改天再
Perhaps another time would be
不行
No
别走
Wait
他要跟你说句话
He's trying to tell you something
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
我听不大懂
I don't understand
蟹老板应该说的是他想要
I think Mr. Krabs is saying that he'd like to
用耙子打你
hit you with a rake
老天爷啊
Goodness
错了
No
要猜你体重多少
Try to guess your weight
好啊
Well
错了 等下
No, wait
他要带你去
He wants to take you
约个会
on a date
真的吗 蟹老板
Is that true, Mr. Krabs?
你真的要带我去约个会吗
Do you want to take me on a date?
对
Aye
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我觉得呢
What do I say?
我觉得你说话还挺有特色 蟹老板
I say, you have a way with words, Mr. Krabs
还是成功了
I still got it
准备好约会了吗 蟹老板
Ready for your date, Mr. Krabs?
跟约会有关系的我都准备好了 小子
I'm always ready when it comes to dating, lad
口气清新剂
Breath spray?
有了
Check
幸运手帕
Lucky hanky?
有了
Check
生锈大锚
Giant rusty anchor?
锚
Anchor
还有锚
Anchor?
我找不到生锈大锚了
I can't find me giant rusty anchor
放轻松 蟹老板
Relax, Mr. Krabs
一小玩笑而已
Just a little joke
祝你跟那个谁好运
Good luck with you-know-who
那个谁是谁
Who's that?
泡芙老师
Mrs. Puff
对
Yeah
那就祝我好运吧 小子
Well, wish me luck, lad
奢华
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
这晚餐可真是太好了
This dinner has been so wonderful
珊瑚煮得恰到好处
The coral was cooked to perfection
我都觉得我不舍得再咬一口了
I don't think I could eat another bite
那可不见得 我的小虾米
I doubt that, my little shrimp boat
你太宠我了 蟹老板
You're spoiling me, Mr. Krabs
我意思是
I mean
有用餐间隙的足部按♥摩♥
foot rubs between courses
有漫画
Caricatures
还有进口的音乐
Imported music
为了你一切都好得不得了 小桃桃
Nothing's too good for you, my prickly peach
蟹老板 我想告诉你的是
What I'm trying to tell you, Mr. Krabs, is
蟹老板 你的豪华轿车到了
Sir, your fancy pantsy limousine is here
太好了
Wonderful
泡芙小可爱 你的车在等你了
Puffily-poo, your chariot awaits
那个
Well
你以后再也不用走路了 小围兜
You'll never have to walk again, my little lobster bib
您的账单 先生
Your bill, sir
搞什么
What?
账单
一百块钱
One hundred dollars
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表