剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
我可是老板 这都是我应得的
I'm the boss, I deserve this
不会有事的
Everything will be fine
反正今天也不会来客人
There won't be any customers today anyway
他估计会无聊地光站在那
He'll probably just stand there bored
海绵宝宝 无聊
SpongeBob, bored
有点无聊了
Getting kind of bored
我在干什么啊
What am I doing?
我在浪费我宝贵的放松时间
I am wasting valuable relaxing time
就这么一件事
that's what I'm doing
说真的 这种事可能性会有多大
I mean, really, what are the odds?
海绵宝宝让蟹堡王失火了
SpongeBob setting the Krusty Krab on fire?
需要服务吗 先生
May I help you, sir?
是我 你个白♥痴♥
It's me, you dunce
嗨 章鱼哥
Hi, Squidward
差事办得怎么样了
How are those errands going?
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我忙得很
I'm very busy
那是当然的了
I'm sure you are
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone
那是当然的了
I'm sure you are
这样如何
How's that?
干好你的活
Just do your jobs
遵命 章鱼哥老板
Aye-aye, Mr. Tentacles
天啊 怪不得蟹老板让他管蟹堡王
Boy, no wonder Mr. Krabs put him in charge
一定要
Must
休
re
息
lax
看看你自己
Look at yourself
都快失去你的蓝色光泽了
You're losing your bluish glow
别老想这么多了
Stop worrying so much
快跟着我念
Now, repeat after me
你不会回蟹堡王去
You will not go back to the Krusty Krab
我要灭了蟹堡王
I will destroy the Krusty Krab
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
你的事
Have you finished --
没
No
就这样
That's it
不管我想的都什么乱七八糟的玩意
No matter what sick fantasies run through my mind
我也绝对不会回蟹堡王去
I will not go back to that restaurant
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
事 事
Errands, errands
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
你的事办完了吗
Have you finished those errands?
没有 我的事都没办完
No, I am not finished with those errands
而且永远办不完 不要再问我了
and I never will be, so quit checking up on me
我知道你有什么企图
I know what you're up to
每次你搞砸工作都要逼我回来看
Forcing me to come back here every time you mess up
可我没
But I haven't
好 也许你现在还没搞砸工作
Okay, maybe you haven't messed up yet
但之后一定会
but you will
一定会
You will
等你真搞砸的那会儿
And when you do
我一定会逮到你
I'll be there
一定会逮到
I'll be there
天啊 章鱼哥实在太敬业了
Gosh, Squidward sure is a hard worker
他让我戴着这两顶帽子的感觉好骄傲
He makes me proud to wear these hats
警戒线 禁止跨越
好了
There
我只要待在这享乐就行了
Now I'll have to stay here and enjoy myself
绝对不去想那个谁
I'm not even going to think about you-know-who
在那个什么地方做那个什么事
at the you-know-what doing I-don't-care
只要
Just gonna
放松
relax
让章鱼哥的休息日
Let Squid's day off
开始
begin
什么声音
What was that?
是海绵宝宝
It's SpongeBob
他在监视我
He's spying on me
检查我是不是真在办差事
to see if I'm really doing errands
但他这样就擅离职守了
But he left his post
这样我就终于能逮到他搞砸工作了
And I've finally caught him messing up
逮到你了 海绵
I caught you, Sponge
枝条
Branch
这是蟹老板要我买♥♥的橡皮鸭
Here's the rubber duck Mr. Krabs wanted me to get
逮到你了
I got you now
等着瞧蟹老板发现你是个
Wait till Mr. Krabs finds out you're a
马桶
toilet
你就快疯了 章鱼哥
You're losing it, Squidward
冷静
Calm down
要是再被这种想法冲昏头的话
If I let this get to me again
最后肯定就一路跑到蟹堡王
I'll just end up running down to the Krusty Krab
冲进大门
bursting through the front door
径直走向害我头疼的海绵宝宝面前
up to that yellow headache, SpongeBob
然后他就会说
and he'll say
嗨 章鱼哥
Hi, Squidward
你的事都办完了吗
Are you finished with those errands yet?
我就知道你在里面
I know you're in here
他要回蟹堡王去了
He's headed back to the Krusty Krab
要先他一步到那
I'll beat him there
逮到你了 海绵宝宝
I've got you now, SpongeBob
把衣服穿上
Put some clothes on
真♥相♥要大白了
The truth will be revealed
好棒 章鱼哥
Right on, Squidward
急诊
好的 蟹老板
Okay, Mr. Krabs
好好休息
Get plenty of rest
要是哪里不舒服了 就回来复诊
and if things don't seem right, come back
谢谢医生
Thanks, Doc
海绵宝宝 你打败不了我
SpongeBob, you can't beat me
蟹堡王
逮到你了
I caught you now
你以为我不知道
You didn't think I knew
你是我窗外的枝条
you were a stick outside my window
或者是我卫生间里的马桶
Or the toilet in my bathroom
然后在我浴缸里 我
And then you were in my bathtub, and I
然后你
and you
然后你
and I
再然后我
and then you
一路
swam
游过下水道
down the drain
再
and
先我一步回蟹堡王
beat me to the Krusty Krab
那是不是表示
Does that mean you're?
对 海绵宝宝
Yes, SpongeBob
我的事都办完了
I am finished with those errands
我很想回来继续负责收银
I guess I want to take my place back at the cash register
我真的很想
I really do
那你可能会想把这个穿上
Then you might want to put these on
章鱼哥 你知道不
Hey, Squidward, you know what?
看 咱好像忘把关门标换成开门标了
Look, we forgot to switch the "Closed" sign to "Open"
关
开
我们本来可以休息一整天
It's almost like we could have taken the whole day off
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表