剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Look
我绝对不会让你偷到船的
I'd never let you have this boat
就算你是
Not even if you were
泡芙老师
Mrs. Puff?
那你还好吗 泡芙老师
So, how's it going, Mrs. Puff?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
我想
I'd like to
道个歉
apologize
我不该让你过的
I shouldn't have passed you
你还没准备好
You really weren't ready
所以我得把驾照还回去吗
So, I guess I got to give my license back, huh?
听说比目鱼老师
I hear Mrs. Flounder
新开了一节周一早上的班
is starting a new class Monday morning
开什么玩笑
You kidding?
我只有你才配教
You're the only teacher for this student
并且狱长说她会早点放你走
And besides, the warden says she'll let you go early
只要你帮人家忙
if you do her a favor
什么忙
What's that?
裤头村监狱
免费驾驶课
Free driving lessons
头号♥粉丝
欢迎各位水母迷
不敢相信
I can't believe it
我们来到了
We're actually here
一年两度的捉水母大会
at the biannual Jellyfish Convention
捉水母就是好
Jellyfish are awesome
实用水母网
世界一流水母网
Cool state-of-the-art jellyfish nets
摸一下
Touch
不许摸
Don't touch
被蜇就用凯文药膏
凯文的最爱
捉水母大电影里的水母叉
The harpoon from Jellyfish: The Movie
摸一下
Touch
不许摸
Don't touch
看
Look
僧帽博士
Dr. Manowar
他被大兰尼蜇了都还能幸存下来
The guy who got stung by Big Lenny and lived
这个大包只有摸了才会疼
And now it only hurts when you touch it
摸一下
Touch
非得我整天跟着你吗
Do I have to follow you all day?
派大星 快看
Patrick, look
不会吧
Can it be?
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
不对 是水母捕手
No, it's The Jellyspotters
水母捕手
裤头村顶级水母迷俱乐部
Bikini Bottom's premiere jellyfish enthusiasts club
还有他们的社长
And their leader
史上最酷的水母迷
the coolest jellyfish enthusiast ever
海参凯文
Kevin the Sea Cucumber
书呆海黄瓜有什么意思
What's so great about a nerdy pickle?
如果我能摸到他袖珍笔袋的褶边
If I could just touch the hem of his pocket protector
那我大概就可以沾点他的光了
then maybe some of his greatness would rub off on me
海绵宝宝 身为你朋友
SpongeBob, as a friend
我得说那太书呆了
I must say that's really geeky
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh
水母杰弗里
Jeffrey Jellyfish
别走 杰弗里
Wait, Jeffrey
我要摸摸你
I have to touch you
竹子
Bamboo?
我网柄只用复合材料
I only use composite materials in my net handle
复合材料
Composite materials
下一个问题
Next question
下一个问题
Next question
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin
嗨
Hi
你有什么问题
What is your question?
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin
随便你
Whatever
请问下一个问题
Next question, please?
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin
你好 废物
Hello, loser
好 后边那位提问
All right, you way in the back
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin
这边有谁是真心想问
Does anyone here have an actual
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I'm your biggest fan
你真好心
You're too kind
保安
Security
不 等等
No, wait
我什么都可以给你做
I would do anything for you
不然你就跳楼好了
Why don't you go jump off a building?
什么都可以
Anything
用拳头打自己脸
Punch yourself in the face
你那样没伤着吧
Doesn't that hurt you?
要我把自己伤着吗 凯文
Do you want it to hurt me, Kevin?
这样最好了
That is the best
这家伙挺好
This guy's great
一定要带这位一起来捉水母
We have got to bring this guy jellyfishing with us
不行 凯文
No, Kevin, no
他是怪才
He's a geek
听好 我不会让他加入俱乐部的
Look, I won't let the guy join the club
我只想看他要让水母蜇多少次
I just want to see how many times he can get stung
才会哭哭啼啼跑回家去
before he goes running home like a baby
凯文是天才
Kevin's a genius
天才
Genius
凯文
Kevin
小子
Hey, kid
想不想参加水母捕手的选拔测试
How would you like to try out for The Jellyspotters?
离床
Clear
我想
I'd love it
来水母田开敞篷兜风最舒服了
Nothing like driving through jellyfish fields
with the top down
对吧 水母捕手
eh, Jellyspotters?
敞篷
Top down
水母田
我们到了
Well, here we are
水母田
Jellyfish Fields
希望你网没忘带
I hope you didn't forget our nets
我没忘带 凯文
I didn't forget them, Kevin
都在后备箱里
They're in the trunk
我居然会跟水母捕手一起来这
I can't believe I'm here with The Jellyspotters
我一生都想成为水母捕手的一员
I mean all my life I wanted to be a Jellyspotter
我现在带着网和罐子跟你过来了
and now I'm here with you guys with the nets and the jars
我跟凯文在一起 和大家聚在一起
and I'm with Kevin and Kevin's with me
大家齐聚一堂
and we're all with each other
一起捉水母 超级有趣的
and we're jellyfishing together and it's fun and
停
Hold it
在你加入水母捕手之前
Before you become a Jellyspotter
必须先通过严格的测试
you have to pass a rigorous test
严格的测试
rigorous test
安静
Quiet
你的第一项测试
Your first test?
捉一只水母
Catch a jellyfish
捉到一只了
I caught one
我加入水母捕手了吗
Am I a Jellyspotter now?
他抓到了
he caught one
加入俱乐部
in the club
那只不算
No, that doesn't count
我是说两只水母
I meant two jellyfish
两只水母
Two jellyfish
进网了
in the net
我不是那意思
That's not what I meant
我是说二十只水母
I meant 20 jellyfish
我数数
Let's see
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表