剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
I don't feel like it
等会再叫我做蟹黄堡吧 蟹哥
Why don't you ask me later, Krabby?
我意思是
I mean
我今天免费工作
I'm working all day for free
不要工钱
My treat
蟹堡王
就知道你要这么说
That's what I thought you said
铅笔人
快看啊 这是在干什么
Well, well, what is this?
啊 是海上的画家
Ah, the artist at sea
我们来看看他辛勤创作的成果吧
Let us watch and see the fruits of his struggle
似乎他的灵感迸发出来了
It seems as if inspiration has struck
我的铅笔
My pencil
什么
What?
画家学到了在海上的第一堂课
The artist has learned the first lesson of the sea
备用铅笔一定要带好
Always bring a spare pencil
不
No
行了
Okay
好了吗 派大星
Ready, Patrick?
一
One
二
Two
三
Three
剪刀赢布 派大星
Scissors beats paper, Patrick
一
One
二
Two
三
Three
派大星 你怎么老是出布
Patrick, how come you always do paper?
那是个什么东西 海绵宝宝
What is that thing, SpongeBob?
好像是根大铅笔
It looks like a giant pencil
去摸一下
Go touch it
还真是根大铅笔 派大星
It is a giant pencil, Patrick
来用这铅笔画大张的画吧
Let's draw some giant pictures with it
你在画什么
Whatcha drawin'?
退后 派大星
Stand back, Patrick
你在我脖子上面呼气我画都画不了
I can't draw with you breathing down my neck
画家真是
Artists
画的是水母
It's a jellyfish
真好看 海绵宝宝
Pretty good, SpongeBob
不过这画缺乏基础结构
But it's lacking basic construction
你的透视画法还需要一番改进
and your perspective leaves a lot to be desired
人人都会乱评价
Everybody's a critic
海绵宝宝 你的画真是富有生命力
SpongeBob, your drawing's coming to life
这还差不多 批评家
Now that's more like it, Mr. Critic
不 我意思是它游走了
No, I mean it's swimming away
知道这样子什么意思吗 派大星
Do you know what this means, Patrick?
你的画是挂不进博物馆的了
Your art can never hang in a museum
意思就是我们找到了根神奇铅笔
It means we found a magic pencil
现在就只要个神奇小胡子
Now all I need is a magic mustache
我所有梦想就会全都实现了
and all my dreams will have come true
马上就来
Coming right up
生活真美好
Life is good
来得快去得也快
Easy come, easy go
章鱼哥 要是你有头发的话
Squidward, if you had some hair
就会是全海洋最帅的生物了
you'd be the most gorgeous creature in the sea
你长相好
You've got looks
才艺棒
talent
就差那满头的
all you need is a full head of
头发
hair
轮我了
My turn
小心点 派大星
Be careful, Patrick
当画家责任重大
Being an artist is a heavy responsibility
作的每幅画好比孩童
Each work of art is like a child
必须悉心呵护
and must be treated as such
给我嘛
Come on
我只是要画漫画而已
I was just gonna draw a cartoon
那好
Okay
你咋不早说
Why didn't you say so?
又画了只水母
Another jellyfish
画的是章鱼哥 笨蛋
It's Squidward, silly
它动起来看着有点吓人
It's kind of creepy looking when it moves
说得对 海绵宝宝
You're right, SpongeBob
我们不能放它进城
We can't let him go into town
章鱼哥好可怜
Poor Squidward
我刚想出了个好点子
My brain just hatched an idea
这绝对会超经典的
This is gonna be classic
我要去公园散散步
I think I fancy a stroll around the park
章鱼哥
Squidward
你们要搞什么
What do you want?
哎 这什么东西
Hello, what's this?
有人送钱让我烫发
Someone left me some money for a perm
快让我多发帅哥拿
Come to Hairy
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
我的头发
My hair
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
等下
Wait
我又有点子了
I've got another idea
这回的恶作剧是终极版
This'll be the ultimate prank
我画我自己
I'll draw me
然后章鱼哥一开门
and when Squidward answers the door
门外的就不是我了
it won't be me
看看人家啊
Look at him
好俊俏
Ain't he a doll?
就是差了个领带
All he needs is a tie
准备行动
Ready for action
他走到门口了
He's going to the door
他在敲门
He's knocking on the door
章鱼哥打开门 然后就
Squidward's answering the door and
他在打章鱼哥
He's beating up Squidward
铅笔人 住手
DoodleBoy, stop
他抢到铅笔了
He's got the pencil
我都干什么了
What have I done?
必须要找到他
We've got to find him
他可能会在哪里
Where could he possibly be?
可能是在那间潦草的菠萝屋里面
Maybe he's in that poorly drawn pineapple
好 开始行动
Come on, let's go
我不要进去
I'm not going in there
赶紧的 派大星
Come on, Patrick
我就待在你身后
I'm right behind you
小步走
Baby steps
快到了
Almost there
刚刚那是怎么了
What just happened?
来 派大星
Come on, Patrick
把我抬上去
Give me a boost up
咱就不能待在这安全的地方里面吗
Can't we just stay down here where it's safe?
不行
No way
这怪物是我造出来的
I created this monster
我必须要阻止他
and I've got to stop him
懂我意思了吧 派大星
See what I mean, Patrick?
哪来的大洞 大姐
Where's the leak, ma'am?
没事吧 派大星
You okay, Patrick?
芬兰
Finland
他就在那
There he is
他丑死了
He's hideous
看到他我就想吐
He makes me sick, just looking at him
大凸眼
Those big bulgy eyes
方身体
that square body
俩龅牙
those two buck teeth
笨领带
and that stupid tie
不过在你身上就很好看 海绵宝宝
But it looks good on you, SpongeBob
他把铅笔放下去了
He's putting down the pencil
时机到了
This is our chance
我数到三
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表