剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
蟹黄堡
the Krabby Patty
带给章鱼哥
over to Squidward
好了 章鱼哥
All right, Squidward
我要把蟹黄堡给你
I'm giving you the patty
这都是为了饥饿的顾客们
for the hungry customer
让他们把蟹黄堡吃掉
so they can eat it
等带到你手里那会儿
when I give it to you
也就是现
which is right
在
now
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
我在这
I'm over here
动作快
Now move
好 章鱼哥
Okay, Squidward
只要慢慢动腿
Just slowly move your leg
走过去
Walk over there
拿好
with the
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
对不起 章鱼哥
I'm sorry, Squidward
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
我再做一个好了
I'll just make another
海绵
Sponge
等下
Hold it
让我先
Let me just
等下
Hold it
抱歉 章鱼哥
Sorry, Squid
对不起
Sorry
怎么这么慢啊
What's the holdup?
我心脏好像停跳了
I think my heart just stopped
都是海绵
It's Sponge
宝宝的错
Bob's fault
海绵宝宝的错
SpongeBob's fault
我完了
I failed
我的事业完了
My career is over
对不起 锅铲
I'm sorry, spatula
对不起 帽子
I'm sorry, hat
蟹黄堡
对不起 地板
I'm sorry, floor
对不起 蟹黄堡
I am sorry, Krabby Patties
我想想 表示快乐的五个字母的单词
Let's see, a five-letter word for happiness
钱
"Money"
这是咱体验过最烂的服务
This is the worst service we've ever had
去海之霸好了
We're going to the Chum Bucket
老板
等等
Wait
等等
Wait
别走
Don't go
好啊 我们一定要走
Oh, yeah, we are definitely out of here
等等 别走
Wait, don't go
我的钱全都走出去了
That's me money walking out the door
跟我说这是什么意思 章鱼哥先生
What's the meaning of this, Mr. Squidward?
都是海绵宝宝的错
It's SpongeBob's fault
海绵宝宝 给我出来
SpongeBob, get out here
出来点
More
再出来点
More
全身都给我出来
All the way, boy
怎么回事 海绵宝宝
What be the matter, SpongeBob?
这种事我都该让你走甲板落海身亡了
I ought to make you walk the plank for this
对不起 蟹老板
I'm sorry, Mr. Krabs
我只是
it's just that I
我
I
怎么了
Yes?
我
I
我 我
I, I
怎么怎么怎么
Yes, yes, yes?
我我我
I, I, I
有话快说 小子
Out with it, boy
什么事
What is it?
我忘记怎么系鞋带了
I forgot how to tie my shoes
就这点事
That's all?
你会教我怎么系吗
So you'll show me how?
我不♥穿♥鞋
I don't wear shoes
请问你能教我怎么系鞋带吗
Could you show me how to tie my shoes?
我这是鳍
Fins?
请问你能教我怎么系鞋带吗
Could you show me how to tie my shoes?
我是很想教
Well, I would
可惜我只是条鳗鱼
but, sadly I am only an eel
请问你们有谁可以教我怎么系鞋带吗
Could any of you show me how to tie my laces?
请问你你你你你还有你
Could you, you, you, you, you or you
能教我怎么打个结吗
show me how to tie a knot?
请问你能教我怎么打个小结吗
Could you show me how to tie a simple knot?
请问你能教我怎么系鞋带吗
Could you show me how to tie my shoes?
请问你能教我怎么系鞋带吗
Could you show me how to tie my shoes?
啊
Arr
我只是幅画着人头的画
I be just a painting of a head
有谁知道怎么打个结
Doesn't anybody know how to tie a knot?
有人说到打结了吗
Did somebody say knot?
我说的
I did
你是不是想打结啊
So, you want to tie knots, do ya?
想不想啊
Well, do ya?
很想 飞天魔鬼先生
Yes, please, Mr. Flying Dutchman, sir
那你就找对飞天的魔鬼了 小子
Then you've come to the right flying ghost, kid
你眼前看到的就是
You're looking at
三千年以来的打花结大赛冠军
the first place winner in the fancy knotting contest
for the last 3,000 years
万岁
Hooray
你别给我那样子
You're gonna have to not do that
别拿你大眼睛盯着我
And stop staring at me with them big old eyes
快退后 看我打结
Now, stand back and watch me be knotty
看好了
Behold
蝴蝶脆饼结
The pretzel knot
双重钻石结
The double diamond knot
方形结
The square knot
巨蟒结
The constrictor
消化道结
The gut knot
枕头结
The pillow knot
蝴蝶结
The butterfly knot
等等 还有呢
Wait, there's more
链环结
The monkey chain
猴拳结
The monkey's fist
猴子结
The monkey
还有个圆环结
This one here's a loop knot
又叫做一拉即解方便结
otherwise known as the poop loop
方便
Poop?
系得太好了 飞天魔鬼先生
Those are great, Mr. Flying Dutchman, sir
现在你能教我怎么系鞋带吗
Now can you show me how to tie my shoes?
我都不知道要怎么系鞋带
I don't know how to tie me shoes
我有五千多年没穿过鞋了
I haven't worn shoes for over 5,000 years
不过有时我倒喜欢给我尾巴穿只袜子
But sometimes I like to wear this little sock
over me ghostly tail
现在不行 小蜗
Not now, Gary
我现在没心情 小蜗
I'm not in the mood, Gary
别烦我跟我没系好鞋带的鞋了 小蜗
Just leave me and my untied shoes alone, Gary
好 小蜗
Okay, Gary
我这就听你说
you have my attention
小蜗
Gary
不会吧
Well, I'll be
你居然会系鞋带
You can tie shoes
我的天啊
Hopping clams
你怎么学会的
How did you learn how to do that?
想来学怎么系鞋带
Want to learn how to tie your shoe
这事非常的简单
It's a very easy thing to do
快坐下来 教你独门秘诀
You sit on down and I'll give you the scoop
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表