剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
我们试过把钱埋了
We tried burying it
把钱撕了
shredding it
把钱烧了
and burning it
最后我们决定把钱送出去
But in the end, we decided to just give it all away
免费送钱
欢迎下次再来
Come again, sir
我这就再排一次队
I'm getting back in line
不敢相信
I don't believe it
一定要亲眼去看看
I got to see this for meself
小心点 兄弟
Watch it, buddy
我不稀罕你有多想吃彩色汉堡
I don't care how much you want your Pretty Patty
反正你都得跟我们一样排队
You're going to have wait in line like the rest of us
我从来没人来这排队
I never had a line
服务号♥数
谁是46853号♥
Who's number 46,853?
我从来没有46853个客人
I never had 46,853 customers
餐给你 先生
Here you go, sir
一定要色彩缤纷
You stay pretty
很好
All right
蟹老板 是你吗
Mr. Krabs, is that you?
是不是很棒啊 蟹老板
Isn't this great, Mr. Krabs
彩色汉堡太火了
The pretty patties are a big hit
确实挺火 小子
They sure are, boy
你表现十分出色
You're doing pretty well for yourself
估计你已经把蟹堡王抛在脑后了吧
I guess you've completely forgotten the Krusty Krab
没有 从来没忘
No, sir, I haven't
其实有时候
In fact, sometimes
我真的特想念蟹堡王的往日时光
I really miss the old days at the Krusty Krab
你肯定也很想念章鱼哥
I bet you miss Squidward
还有烤架
and the grill
还有瞭望台
and the crow's nest
对 对
Yeah, yeah
知道我最想念什么不 蟹老板
And you know what I miss the most, Mr. Krabs?
拿两片腌椰菜摩擦
That tiny squeaky sound you get
发出来的小小的吱吱声
when you rub two pickles together
懂我意思吗 蟹老板
You know what I mean, Mr. Krabs?
对
Yeah
对
Yes
我都懂 小子
yes, I do, lad
蟹堡王只要走一小段路就能到了
Well, the Krusty Krab is only a short walk away
看在老交情份上 你就去看看吧
Why don't you head on down for old times' sake?
我还不能走 蟹老板
I can't leave, Mr. Krabs
摊子怎么办
What about the stand?
你放心 小子
Don't worry, lad
摊子我来帮你照看
I'll watch the stand for ye
真的吗
You will?
不
No
我有更好的点子
I've got a better idea
你这个路边摊直接归我管
I'll take this old roadside stand
off your hands for keeps
作为交换
And in exchange
我把蟹堡王交给你
I'll give you the Krusty Krab
有章鱼哥 有烤架
with Squidward, the grill
还有吱吱叫的腌椰菜
and all those squeaky pickles
你说什么 蟹老板
What did you say, Mr. Krabs?
这是蟹堡王的钥匙
Here's the key to the Krusty Krab
她现在是你的了
She's yours now
谢谢
Thank you
现在我该干啥 蟹老板
What should I do now, Mr. Krabs?
跑过去 小子
Run to her, boy
她就在等着你呢
She's waiting for ya
我腿麻了 蟹老板
I can't feel my legs, Mr. Krabs
小子你放心 我来解决
Don't worry, lad, I'll fix it
马上帮这位去蟹堡王
Get this to the Krusty Krab on the double
祝你好运 小子
Good luck, lad
美梦成真了
Dreams do come true
蟹堡王
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
现在由我为大家售卖♥♥彩色汉堡
Pretty Patties is now under new management
下一个是谁
Who's next?
是我
I am
是我
I am
这边
Over here
我准备好了
I'm ready
要赚大钱
for me money
欢迎购买♥♥彩色汉堡
Welcome to Pretty Patties
要我收你钱吗
May I take your money?
给我们退钱 老螃蟹
We want a refund, Krabs
谁
Who
怎么
how
什么
what?
你的破烂彩色汉堡害我脸变紫了
Your dumb Pretty Patties turned my face purple
看我苏格兰短裙里面成什么样了
Look what I got under my kilt
你看我们的舌头
And look at our tongues
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我们要退钱
We want our money back
退给我们46853个客人
All 46,853 of us
他跑哪去了
Where did he go?
抓住他
Get him
钥匙
My key
我钥匙哪去了
Where's my key?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
海绵宝宝 放我进去
SpongeBob, let me in
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
海绵宝宝 放我进去
SpongeBob, let me in
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表