剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
蟹堡恐惧症
蟹堡王
总算画完了
Finished at last
你们说我的大作怎么样
What do you boys think of me masterpiece?
新营业时间
早上七点到晚上十一点
什么
What?
也太过分了吧
That is totally unfair
章鱼哥说得对 太过分了
Squidward's right, that's totally unfair
就不能选个早于六点的上班时间吗
Couldn't we get to work earlier than 6:00 a.m.?
就比如早上五点半
Like 5:30 a.m.?
或者早上五点
Or 5:00 a.m.?
或者早上四点
Or 4:00 a.m.?
闭嘴
Zip it
什么
What the?
海之霸
现在
23小时营业
海之霸要23小时营业
The Chum Bucket open 23 hours
所以说那个小废物痞老板
So, that little piece of flotsam Plankton
以为自己营业时间能比我长是吧
thinks he can stay open longer than me, does he?
还好吧
Sure
无所谓
I don't know
又咋了
Why not?
那他就错了
Well, he's wrong
那好吧
Okay, sure
现在起 蟹堡王24小时营业
As of now, the Krusty Krab is open 24 hours
听见没 章鱼哥
Did you hear that, Squidward?
我们要一直工作工作工作
We get to keep working and working and working
再也用不着回家了
without ever having to go home
掐自己一下 我一定是在做梦
I got to pinch myself 'cause I must be dreaming
我没在做梦
Well, I'm not dreaming
24小时营业
24小时营业是吧
Open 24 hours, eh?
他果然会忍♥不住想要比我营业久一点
I knew he couldn't resist staying open later than me
海之霸
我的邪恶大计进行得太顺利了
My evil plan is working perfectly
他会把他的员工累垮
He'll run his employees into the ground
等到海绵宝宝累到神志不清了
and when SpongeBob's mind
finally cracks from exhaustion
我就能让他告诉我蟹黄堡秘方了
I'll get him to tell me the secret Krabby Patty formula
你怎么不笑
Why aren't you laughing?
这笑话我早听过了
I've heard this joke before
蟹堡王
大家听好了
All right, everybody
蟹堡王现在已经第三天不间断服务了
The Krusty Krab is entering
day three of nonstop service
鼓掌欢庆第三天吧
Let's give it up for day three
第三天
Day three
蟹黄堡 我不在乎是不是非得营业
Krabby Patty, I don't care if we have to stay open
到世界末日之后的那一天
till the day after the end of time
但只要有你 我就圆♥满♥了
As long as I'm with you, I'm complete
第十天不间断服务
Day ten of nonstop service
蟹老板 我能回家了吗
Mr. Krabs, can I go home yet?
谁都不准回
No one goes home
你看看我的眼袋
Look at these bags under my eyes
连眼袋都有眼袋了
Even my bags have bags
别瞎抱怨了 章鱼哥
Quit your bellyaching, Squidward
你听过海绵宝宝在那瞎抱怨没
You don't hear SpongeBob complaining, do you?
我说蟹黄堡儿就是好
K-R-A-B-B-Y P-A-T-T-Y, says I
你倒是能向那小子学点东西
You can learn a few things from that boy
蟹老板 他不正常
Mr. Krabs, he is not normal
好 你可以坐下休息五分钟
All right, you can sit down for five minutes
然后继续工作
Then it's back to work
该死
Drat
还是没累垮他
He's not collapsing from exhaustion
但只要再加点压力
But with a little more pressure
海绵宝宝马上就会崩溃
the Sponge will crack like an egg
然后我就能尽情利用他破碎的心智了
Then I'll be there to feast on
the goo of his shattered psyche
蜘蛛虫
A spider bug
海之霸
快点
Now, come on
蟹堡王
Krusty Krab
不打烊的餐厅
The restaurant that never closes
你要点餐吗
You'd like to place an order?
一万份蟹黄堡
10,000 Krabby Patties?
马上就去做 这位
We'll start your order right away, Mr., uh, uh
你叫什么名字来着
What was that name again?
彼老板
Peter Lankton
等一下
Wait a minute
这该不会是恶作剧吧
This isn't some kind of prank, is it?
不会
No
好
Good
做好了就给你回电♥话♥ 彼老板
We'll call you when it's ready, Mr. Lankton
全力冲刺
Kick it into high gear
大单子来了
We got a big order
我就指望你了 小子
I'm counting on you, boy
我要你举起锅铲
I need you to raise that spatular
然后我要你说 蟹堡王队加油
And I need you to say "Team Krusty Krab"
蟹堡王队加油
Team Krusty Krab
这才像话
That's me boy
快给我做一万份蟹黄堡
Now, make me 10,000 patties
不准休息
And no breaks
你听到没 锅铲
Did you hear that, spatula?
你 我
You, me
还有一万份蟹黄堡
and 10,000 Krabby Patties
而且最棒的就是
And the best part?
不准休息
No breaks
第15天
Day 15
鼓掌欢庆第15天
Give it up for day 15
我说蟹黄堡儿就是好
K-R-A-B-B-Y P-A-T-T-Y
一千三百二十
One thousand, three hundred, twenty
第23天
Day 23
鼓掌欢庆第23天
Give it up for day 23
6654
6,654
第30天
Day 30
7121
7,121
8659
8,659
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's going on?
第
Day
谁知道多少天了
Anyone know how many days it's been?
我不记得了
I lost track
四十三天
Forty-three
搞什么鬼
What the flimflam?
你在里面干什么 小子
What are you doing in here, boy?
这是在浪费我家粮食
You're wasting all me food
小子
Boy?
蟹老板
Hey, Mr. Krabs
你什么时候来的
When did you get in here?
小子 我很担心
Boy, I'm worried that
听见没
Got it?
抱歉 蟹老板
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表