剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
学我应对问题的办法
Just do what I do when I have problems
喊出来
Scream
兄弟快来
Come on, buddy
我来帮你
I'll help you
好 说出来
OK now, say it
说出来
Say it
不行
I can't
海绵宝宝 你要想心里舒服点
SpongeBob, you're never going to feel better
就别把东西堵胸口上
until you get this thing off your chest
我知道 派大星
I know, Patrick
说出来
Say it
说出来
Say it
我很丑
I'm ugly
你很丑 而且还什么
You're ugly and what?
方正
Square?
不对
No
自豪
Proud
我很丑 而且很自豪
I'm ugly, and I'm proud
好
Good
大声点
Say it louder
我很丑 而且很自豪
I'm ugly, and I'm proud
再大声
Louder
我很丑 而且很自豪
I'm ugly, and I'm proud
再大声
Louder
我很丑 而且很自豪
I'm ugly, and I'm proud
我很丑 而且很自豪
I am ugly, and I'm proud
我很丑 而且很自豪
I'm ugly, and I'm proud
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he calls it?
感觉好极了
That felt great
全身充满力量
I feel empowered
那你现在想干什么
So what do you want to do now
不知道
I don't know
看电影怎么样
How about a movie?
礁石影院
不好意思
Pardon me
丑陋海绵借过
Ugly sponge coming through
大家尊重自尊自爱的美德
People respect self-esteem
嗨
Hi
虽然我很丑
I'm very ugly
但你一样也要安心看电影
but you should enjoy the movie anyway
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir
希望我的丑陋不会打扰到你
I hope my horrible ugliness
won't be a distraction to you
没关系 孩子
Not at all, boy
别管他的事了 海绵宝宝
Don't worry about him, SpongeBob
他就一
He's just a--
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
海绵宝宝 怎么了
SpongeBob, what's wrong?
我做不到 派大星
I can't do this, Patrick
我试了又试 可
I've tried, and I've tried, but--
我的自信还只是停留在表面工夫
I'm not always as confident as I look
我还是回去躲起来比较好
Maybe I better just go back and hide
你们有什么毛病
What is wrong with you people?
害怕看他的丑脸吗
Afraid to look ugliness in the face?
那就看
Well, here
给我看
Look at it
是不是很丑
It's ugly, isn't it?
你们给我看
You look at it
你们好
Hello
你们给我看
You look at it
嗨
Hi
给我看
Look at it
给我看
Look at it
给我看
Look at it
给我看
Look at it
你们大家都给我看
I want all of you to look at it
他们全跑了 派大星
They all ran away, Patrick
零食吧那边肯定没人排队了
I bet there's no line at the snack bar
零食
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
员工肯定是去休息了
They must be on break
等等 派大星
Wait, Patrick
我刚记起来
I just remembered
我带了点花生洋葱圣代 可以分着吃
I've got some of my peanut onion sundae we can share
看着就好吃
That looks great
我得去趟厕所
I gotta go to the restroom
我肥皂用完了
I'm out of soap
能借用
Could I borrow--
退后
Stay back
我只是要点
I just want some
拿去
Here
我的钱拿去
Here's my money
你收下
Take it
收下 然后马上走
Take it, and go away
我手没那么脏的
My hands aren't that dirty
你们想不想听个厕所笑话
Do you guys want to hear a bathroom joke?
你是想杀了我们吗
You trying to kill us?
太可笑了
That's ridiculous
我被传染丑了
I got the ugly
派大星 里面没事吧
Patrick, is everything OK in here?
你在里面干什么 派大星
What are you doing in there, Patrick?
你不想知道吗
Wouldn't you like to know?
你头上为什么套了个袋子
And why is that bag on your head?
为什么
Why?
没为什么
No reason
除了你把丑传染给我了
Except you gave me the ugly
我要怎么办才好
Well, what am I going to do?
我可不能这样子出去见人
I can't go out looking like this
想想我们刚刚还说过的话
Just remember what we talked about
自豪力量大
There's power in pride
对你来说可能没事
That may be fine for you
可我原先长相特漂亮
but I was one of the beautiful people
现在看看我
Now look at me
我几乎都跟你一样丑了
I'm almost as ugly as you
我一直都在想 要是我跟那位一样丑
I always thought, if I was as ugly as that guy
都不知道要怎么办才好了
I don't know what I would do
派大星
Patrick
我妈会怎么说我
What's my mom going to say?
派大星
Patrick
我的天啊 要是我姐姐发现
Oh, my gosh, if my sister finds out
派大星
Patrick
等等 我没有姐姐
Wait, I don't have a sister
要是银行
If the bank--
派大星
Patrick
我是说鞋子差或者头发差是一回事
I mean it's one thing if you have bad shoes
or even bad hair
可是
but--
派大星
Patrick
你不丑
You're not ugly
是你口气臭
Your breath stinks
太臭了
Really bad
这下放心了
What a relief
真见鬼 派大星
Barnacles, Patrick
你吃什么了
what did you eat?
一点烤牛肉
Some roast beef
一点鸡肉
some chicken
一份披萨
a pizza
不对 我是说
No, I mean
你早上吃的啥
just the morning
一点烤牛肉
Some roast beef
一点鸡肉
some chicken
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表