剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Sweep, sweep
派大星 我过来是要问你
Well, Patrick, I came over to see
想不想去捉水母
if you wanted to go jellyfishing
不过看得出来你一直在忙自己的
but I can see you're busy having an episode
知道吗 海绵宝宝
You know something, Spongebob?
你就只想着玩
it's just all fun and games for you
什么都跟你没关系
Nothing really matters
我们去捉水母吧
"Let's go jelly fishing
我们什么都不用做
"We don't have any work to do
生活就像一大碗精制什锦腰果
"Life is just a big bowl of fancy, assorted cashews
大家都用不着掸灰 用不着清理
"and nobody has anything to dust or to clean
用不着擦干净 用不着瞎编
or to wipe, or fabricate"
可是派大星
But, Patrick
我只见过你清理盘子
the only thing I've ever seen you clean is your plate
我不知道该怎么办 海绵宝宝
I don't know what to do, Spongebob
一定要帮帮我
You got to help me
派大星 你又忘了怎么吃东西了
Patrick, you forgot how to eat again
走吧 拿漏斗来
Come on, we'll get the funnel
不是那回事 海绵宝宝
No, it's not that, Spongebob
有更严重的
it's worse
我还挺喜欢漏斗的
Darn, I like the funnel
什么事那么严重
Well, what is it then?
你看
Look
一张字条
A note
音 符
对 可你再看背面
Yeah, but turn it over
有封信
There's a letter
字母
确实
You're right
而且我还收到了我爸妈的消息
And I got this message from my parents
你♥爸♥妈
Your parents?
亲爱的派大星 我和你妈
"Dear Patrick, Your mom and I
明天要来过海星节了
"are coming out tomorrow for Starfish Day
尽量想起来 不过别想太用力了
"Please try to remember, but don't try too hard
不然又会像上次那样受伤
"or you'll hurt yourself like last time
爱你的 爸爸
Love, Daddy"
海绵宝宝 我爸妈觉得
Spongebob, my parents think
我比一大袋尿布还要笨
I'm dumber than a sack of diapers
才不是这样 派大星
No, they don't, Patrick
爸妈就喜欢玩激将法
Parents just like to push your buttons
按 钮
像这样
like this--
那么玩总能让我振作起来
That always cheers me up
可今天不一样
But not today
派大星 要是你♥爸♥妈觉得你很笨
Patrick, if your parents think you're dumb
那他们肯定就不知道
then they must not know
真正的笨是什么样的
what dumb really is
可他们不看电视的吗
But don't they watch television?
那就是我意思 派大星
That's what I'm saying, Pat
如果你♥爸♥妈见到了个真笨蛋
If your parents got to meet a real dummy
那他们就会发现你有多天才了
they'd realize what genius you really are
可天才不是住台灯里的吗
But don't genius live in a lamp?
并且我们也不认识笨蛋
And besides, we don't know any dumb people
放心 派大星
Don't worry, Patrick
我来当笨蛋
I'll be the dummy
等到你♥爸♥妈看到我表现有多笨
When your parents see how dumb I act
他们就会当你是史上最聪明的人了
they'll think you're the smartest guy ever
数学力量大
Math is power
ABCD
A, B, C, D
EFG
E, F, G
HIJKLMNO
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O
是不是得再拿喇叭出来 马蒂
Should I get the bullhorn again, Marty?
WXYZ
W, X, Y and Z?
妈妈好
Hi, Mom
爸爸好
Hi, Dad
儿子 你这次认得我们了
Son, you recognized us this time
我怎么就不认得我自己的亲生父母了
Why wouldn't I recognize my own parents?
你脑子一直不是很灵光
You never were a bright one
不来带我们参观一下你家吗
Well, aren't you going to show us inside?
他可能都忘了家在哪了
He probably forgot where it is
我知道在哪
I know where
我来带路 这样才不会迷路
Let me lead the way so we don't get lost, huh?
手牵手
Hold hands now
好 就快要到了
Okay, we're almost there
数到三放手
Let go on three
一
One
二
two
三
three
好样的
Good job
拍拍派大星
Pats for Patrick
我去拿饮料来
I'll go get the beverages
儿子
Son
你这回把饮料拿东西装起来了
You put the drinks in something this time
儿子 你一定整晚都在努力
Son, you must've been working all night
为我们好好打理
to put these together for us
我们爱你
We love you
万岁 白♥痴♥来了
Hooray, the idiot's here
我是说 我来开门
I mean, I'll get it
防护头盔
Protective helmet--
戴好了
check
我就该这么扮傻的 小蜗
I'm supposed to look stupid, Gary
怎么可能会出差错呢
What could go wrong?
太惊喜了
What a surprise
嗨
Hi
爸 妈
Mom, Dad
认识下我邻居 海绵宝宝
meet my neighbor, Spongebob
嗨
Hi
你好啊
Hello there
真是幸会
How do you do?
嗨
Hi
握个手
Put her there
放 上 来
妈妈 妈妈
Mama, Mama
他说的是握手
He means shake
摇 晃
不对 海绵宝宝
No, Spongebob, no
握的是手
Shake hands
摇
不对 海绵宝宝
No, Spongebob
抓住我爸的手
Grab my dad's hand
只用一只手抓住
Grab it with only one hand
真乖
Good boy
再上下动你的胳膊
Now move your arm up and down
所以说 海绵宝宝
So, Spongebob
你住在附近吗
do you live nearby?
嗨
Hi
不对 海绵宝宝
No, Spongebob
给他们看看你家
Show them your house
不是女式衬衫
No, not your blouse
[ blouse(女式衬衫)与 house(房♥子)谐音 ]
是你家
your house
他住水果里的
He lives in a fruit?
太不健康了
That's unhealthy
海绵宝宝
Hey, Spongebob
要来共进晚餐吗
You want to stay for dinner?
他吃完东西都会那样吗
Does he always do that after he eats?
就星期三那样
Only on Wednesday
派大星 你朋友可能脑子坏了
Patrick, I think your friend might be broken
没错 而且得用不少遮蔽胶带
Yeah, and it would take more than some masking tape
才可以修好他
to fix that guy
他不会有事吧
Is he going to be okay?
没关系的
That's nothing
你们应该看他每天早上
You should see him in the morning
边跳边喊
prancing around, yelling
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表