剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
怎么了
Yeah?
现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
有了
I've got it
海绵宝宝 你还有回形针跟线头吗
Spongebob, you still got
that paperclip and that string?
我早想到了 珊迪
I'm way ahead of you Sandy
你看
Look
这是个项链
It's a necklace
S表示海绵宝宝 也可以表示珊迪
S for Spongebob, or S for Sandy
这样我们遗体身份就清楚了
That way they can identify our bodies
不对 笨蛋
No silly
让这个S表示保命如何
How about S for save our skins?
这样才叫牛仔表演
Now this is what I call a rodeo
待在上面就能平安无事了
We'll be nice and safe up here
我们成功了
We did it
这下它出不来了
He'll never get out of there
我们拯救了裤头村
We saved the town
去跟大家报喜吧
Let's go tell everybody
推
Push
推
Push
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表