剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
没人会来餐厅要气氛
Nobody goes to a restaurant for atmosphere
要的都是吃的
They go for food
汤姆
Hey, Tom
弗雷德
Fred
你要去蟹堡王吃饭吗
You want to eat at the Krusty Krab?
才不要 去贝壳小屋吧
Nah, let's go to the Shell Shack
他们那边有会说话的狗
They've got a talking dog
好啊
Great
话说狗是什么
Say, what's a dog?
我钱长脚走了
Money walking
必须想出那样的促销手段
I need to think up a gimmick like that
把客人引回来
to get people back in here
我有个点子
I have an idea
等等 我有个点子
Wait, I've got an idea
所以 女士们先生们
And so ladies and gentlemen
请大家多多购买♥♥蟹黄堡
make sure you buy lots of Krabby Patties
在此期间我要活埋自己
as I bury myself alive
加油加油加油
Go, go, go
不提供免费续杯
No free refills
大家都听我说
Hey, everyone, listen
贝壳小屋那条会说话的狗唱歌♥了
The talking dog at the Shell Shack is singing
走了
Come on
蟹老板 我有个点子
Mr. Krabs, I have an idea
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
要是找不到好点子
If I don't find an idea
我就要停业了
I'll go out of business
蟹老板 我有个点子
Mr. Krabs, I have an idea
为什么就没人能给我个好点子
Why can't someone give me an idea?
蟹老板 我有个点子
Mr. Krabs, I have an idea
我的海神王啊 我可需要点子了
Great Neptune in heaven, I need an idea
蟹老板 我有个点子
Mr. Krabs, I have an idea
那你还在等什么 小子
What in the name of money are you waiting for, boy?
快告诉我
Tell me
好的蟹老板 做好准备
Okay, Mr. Krabs, prepare yourself
可以不用坐下
Don't bother sitting down
因为你看到这个一定会起立
because you'll just stand up when you see this
哒哒
Ta-da
我的大堡礁啊
Great Barrier Reef
这蟹黄堡馊了
That patty's spoiled
蟹老板 那不是腐坏的肉
Mr. Krabs, it's not tainted meat
是涂了颜料的肉
it's painted meat
彩色汉堡 六种设计师色彩均可购买♥♥
Pretty Patties, available in six designer colors
章鱼哥先生
Mr. Squidward
过来看看
Come look
是不是看着就很有食欲
Don't that look appetizing?
可想吃了
Good, sir
等下
Wait
给我来个多加紫色的橙色汉堡
Give me an orange patty with extra purple
然后还有啥 亮片奶昔
What's next, sequined milkshakes?
蝴蝶结薯条
Bow-tie french fries?
不
No
彩色汉堡 彩色汉堡
Pretty Patties, Pretty Patties
别唱了
Stop it
这肯定是好点子
I know this is a good idea
给你们瞧
I'll show you
我 我
I'll, I'll
我要自己开餐厅
I'll open my own restaurant
等着瞧
You'll see
派大星 你也生气吗
Hey, Patrick, are you angry, too?
对
Yeah
怎么了
What's the matter?
我看不到我额头
I can't see my forehead
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
我有个好点子 别人都不认可
I have a good idea and no one else thinks so
同感
Me, too
充气裤子
Inflatable pants
你点子是什么
What's your idea?
我要开一家餐厅
I'm going to open up a restaurant
卖♥♥彩色汉堡
and sell Pretty Patties
别管我馊点子了
Forget my dumb idea
你那点子好
That's great
准备好迎接客流高峰了吗 派大星
Are you ready for the big rush, Patrick?
马上就会有不少饿肚子客人♥大♥排长龙
Pretty soon those hungry customers will be lining up
因为我们开业了
because we are open
开
我准备好了
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready
逝者安息
我准备好了
此处付款 彩色汉堡
派大星 我们坐这多久了
Patrick, how long have we been sitting here?
我得再画个新电池装进去
I got to draw a new battery for this
万一蟹老板说得对呢
What if Mr. Krabs was right?
我的点子可能确实太傻了
Maybe my idea is dumb
海绵宝宝 有时候我们必须深入内心
SpongeBob, sometimes we have to go
deep inside ourselves
才能解决问题
to solve our problems
我好怕
I'm scared
那我来帮你深入
Then I'm going in for you
抱歉
Sorry
充气裤子太白♥痴♥
stupid inflatable pants
有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
你们这边卖♥♥吃的吗
Do you sell food here?
没错
Yes, sir
我们在卖♥♥彩色汉堡
We sell Pretty Patties
这玩意都发绿了
That thing's green
绿了
Green
绿了
Green
蟹老板说得对
Mr. Krabs was right
这些我该怎么办
What am I going to do with all these?
这个是紫色的吗
Is that one purple?
紫色可是我最爱的颜色
Purple is my favorite color
还不错
This isn't half bad
世界听我说
Hey, world
彩色汉堡就是史上最强点子
Pretty Patties is the best idea ever
瑞克 你怎么能这样
Oh, Rick, how could you?
你我一体同心
You and I, together we were one
已经是过去的事了
That was before
现在
But now
我要分手了
I'm splitting us up
我们打断这个节目
We interrupt this program
裤头村新闻
插播一则重大新闻
for an important news announcement
我身后这一大群狂热分子
This wild throng behind me
正在为裤头村的全新美食欢呼尖叫
is screaming for Bikini Bottom's
newest culinary sensation
一起来听听看
Let's take a listen
彩色汉堡
Pretty Patties
彩色汉堡
Pretty Patties
彩色汉堡
Pretty Patties?
不难看出 彩色汉堡十分火爆
It's easy to see that Pretty Patties are popular
可彩色汉堡究竟有什么魅力
But just what is it about them
让裤头村的食客们这般狂野
that drives Bikini Bottom feeders wild?
它们很搭我们的包包
They match our purses
它们让我想起了家乡
They remind me of home
彩色汉堡好
Pretty Patties rule
海绵宝宝先生
Mr. SquarePants
你是如何走向成功的
how do you explain all this success?
不知道
I don't know
这么笨一个点子怎么就赚得到钱了
How can you make money with such a stupid idea?
这么强一个点子怎么就赚不到钱了
And how can you not make money
with such a brilliant idea?
起先我们不知道要怎么处理那么多钱
At first we didn't know what to do with all the money
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表