剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
美人鱼战士
和企鹅男孩
美人鱼战士和企鹅男孩的全新冒险
The new adventures of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy
一起加入裤头村最崇高最勇猛
We join Bikini Bottom's noblest, boldest
最老的超级英雄
oldest superheroes
看他们英勇地准备度假
as they bravely prepare for vacation
叠
装
可是等等
But wait
我们的英雄到度假村放松期间
While our heroes relax at Leisure Village
谁来帮美人鱼基地看家
who will watch the Mermalair?
海绵战士
ManSponge
和海星男孩
And BoyPatrick
前来报到
Reporting for duty
好好好 跟我来
Yeah, yeah, follow me
准备起飞
Up, up and away
邪恶
Evil
我们想要你们两个
Now, we want you boys
看好这个地方
to keep an eye on the place
帮绿植浇水 并且确保
Water the plants and make sure
我的天啊 派大星
Oh, my gosh, Patrick
这是我见过最棒的超英秘密道具墙
This is the greatest wall
of superhero secret gadgetry ever
我要玩宇宙射线
I'm gonna play with the Cosmic Ray
我去拿海底手套
I get the Aquaglove
你们给我慢着
Hold on there, boys
这种东西不能随便乱玩
You cannot play with this stuff
那昏沉之球呢
What about the Orb of Confusion?
不行
No, no
长时间暴露在昏沉之球附近
Prolonged exposure to the Orb of Confusion
会导致你们昏昏沉沉
will give you confusion
那无影船呢
What about the Invisible Boatmobile?
无影船最不能乱动
Especially not the Invisible Boatmobile
我们说 什么都不准动
When we say, "Don't touch anything"
就是要表示 什么都不准动
we mean, "Don't touch anything"
明不明白
Do you understand?
清楚明白 两位大英雄
Loud and clear, trusted boy companion
很好
Great
钥匙拿去
Here are the keys
一周后再见
We'll see you in a week
准备起飞
Up, up and away
海星男孩快来
Come, BoyPatrick
英雄走了 就得靠我们来驱逐邪恶
While our heroes are away, we will keep evil at bay
射射射
Ma-ma-ma-
怎么了 可靠小跟班
What is it, trusted sidekick?
射射射
Ma-ma-ma-
射射射
Ma-ma-ma-
射射射
Ma-ma-ma-
射射射
Ma-ma-ma-
射线恶魔
Man Ray
海绵宝宝 他怎么不来追我们
Hey, SpongeBob, how come he's not chasing us?
他貌似被冻住了
Looks like he's frozen or something
冻冻冻
Fr-fr-fr
冻冻冻
fro-fro-fro
估计是某种牢房♥
It appears to be some sort of prison chamber
还是用冷冻塔塔酱做的
made out of frozen tartar sauce
不可思议
This is incredible
肮脏泡泡第一
Next to the Dirty Bubble
射线恶魔是美人鱼战士和企鹅男孩的
the evil Man Ray is the all-time greatest arch-nemesis
第二大死对头
of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy
我有好多问题想问他
I have so many questions to ask him
冰冻
解冻
派大星 你在干什么
Pat, what are you doing?
我们什么都不能乱动
We're not supposed to touch anything
可你说你有问题要问
But you said you had a question
我们会有危险的
We could get in trouble
他都说了不能乱动
He said not to touch anything
冰冻
解冻
一样也不能乱解冻超级坏蛋
And that includes unfreezing a supervillain
我自♥由♥了
I'm free
其实 射线
Actually Mr. uh
恶魔先生
Man Ray, sir
只有你头自♥由♥了
only your head is free
赐予我至高无上的邪恶特权
By the supreme authority of wickedness
我 射线恶魔
I, the evil Man Ray
命令你们释放我
command you to release me
立刻脱离这座冰冻牢房♥
from this frozen prison at once
那个
Well, uh
射线恶魔先生
Mr. evil Man Ray, sir
我们不能那样
we can't do that
为什么
Why not?
因为你很坏
Because you're evil
意思是说 如果我是好人
You mean, if I was good
那就会放我走了
then you'd let me go?
对 那当然了
Yeah, sure, why not?
那么
Then, uh
这样的话 我是好人
in that case, I am good
真的吗
Really?
对 真的
Yes, really
真的真的吗
Really, really?
对对
Yes, yes
真的真的
really, really
真的真的真的吗
Really, really, really?
对对对 太对了
Yes, yes, already
我是好人 我是好人
I'm good, I'm good
快点放我走
Not let me out of here
否则后果自负
or you'll suffer dire consequences
那样也差不多
Well, that's good enough for me
冰冻
解冻
两个白♥痴♥
You fools
准备让我消灭你们吧
Prepare to be eradicated
我是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
这可恶的装置是什么
What is this infernal contraption?
别装傻了 射线恶魔
Don't play dumb, Man Ray--
你应该知道这是痒痒腰带
you know that's the Tickle Belt
美人鱼战士在第17集就对你用过了
Mermaidman used on you in episode number 17
痒痒腰带
跟第17集一个样
我爱看那集
I love that episode
我也是
Me, too
我也是
Me, too
戴着这腰带肯定逃不走
I'll never get out of here wearing this belt
我需要一个邪恶计划
I need an evil plan
骗他们两个把腰带摘下来
that will trick them to take it off me
表演课该来发挥效用了
Time for those acting lessons to pay off
还记得美人鱼战士和企鹅男孩那时
Remember that part when Mermaidman and Barnacle--
哭啊
Sob
泣啊
Cry
我好苦
Woe is me
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表