剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
No more Sandy, or Pearl
没蟹老板
or Mr. Krabs
什么都没了
No more anything
我要冰淇淋
I want ice cream
不过处境也不算太难堪 对吧
But it doesn't have to be all bad, right?
起码我们还有彼此
I mean, at least we have each other
对
Yeah
而且逃跑还能锻炼臀部还有大腿
And all that running is good for your buns and thighs
对吧
right?
对 臀部还有大腿
Yeah, buns and thighs
还可以受冷
And the bitter cold?
十分清爽宜人
It's bracing, isn't it?
没错 当罪犯可能确实很有趣
Yeah, maybe being a felon can be fun
可以解开领带
We can loosen our ties
没错
Yeah
可以自♥由♥飞翔
And we could fly
没错
Yeah
好吧 飞不起来
OK, we still can't do that
不过也用不着刮毛了
But we don't have to shave
早就想到了 兄弟
I'm way ahead of you, buddy
还可以讲话硬气点
And you get to talk tough
这里一城不容我们二虎
This town ain't big enough for the two of us
我来试试
Let me try
混账
Hey, punk
最棒的一点就是
And the best part is
既然我们变罪犯了
now that we're felons
借到的东西就不用还回去了
we don't have to return anything we borrow
好耶
Yeah
然后全都要怪你
And we owe it all to you
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
拿气球的邪恶计划是你想出来的
Taking the balloon was your evil plan
我光说不做
I'm nothing but a lot of talk
真正下毒手的是你
You're the one with the sticky fingers
派大星 你这大恶人最好了
Patrick, you're the best bad influence ever
你也是
You, too
希望有东西可以吃
I wish we had something to eat though
看我身上有什么
Look what I've got
长方形
Rectangles
这可不是普通的长方形 是巧克力棒
Not just any rectangles, candy bars
巧克力棒
得把巧克力棒留着当后半辈子的干粮
All we have to do is make 'em last the rest of our lives
谢了 海绵宝宝
Thanks, Spongebob
我现在就吃了吧
I think I'll eat it now
我现在就吃了吧
I think I'll eat it now
我巧克力棒哪去了
Where'd my candy bar go?
一定是丢了
I must've dropped it
你刚吃了 派大星
You just ate it, Pat
吃得满脸都是
It's all over your face
跑哪去了
Where'd it go?
我都快饿死了
I'm going to starve
跑哪去了
Where'd it go?
找不到
I can't find it
会在什么地方
Where could it possibly be?
咋了
What?
你偷了我巧克力棒
You stole my candy bar
我没偷
No, I didn't
原来是这样啊
So that's how it is, huh?
一朝当小偷 终生当小偷
Once a thief, always a thief
你把你那条吃了
You ate yours
这条是我的
This is mine
你把我唯一的干粮吃了
You took my only food
现在我要挨饿了
Now I'm gonna starve
给 派大星
Here, Patrick
我分我的一半给你
just take half of mine
你的
Yours?
你说的是我的
You mean mine
你还要不要了
Do you want it or what?
等你承认偷了我那条 我才会收下
I don't want it unless you admit you took it
这可是我的巧克力棒
This is my candy bar
骗子骗子 我招枯梓
Liar, liar, plants for hire
是火烧裤子 派大星
It's pants on fire, Patrick
你会知道的 骗子
Well, you would know, liar
要是你非要那样
Well, if you're gonna be that way
我就自个吃了
I'll eat it myself
不准你吃
You better not
我警告你
I'm warning you
不准
Don't
住口
Stop it
不准
Don't
你就一神经病
You're a crazy person
自打你偷完气球
I should've expected this
我早该预料到这一点
after the way you stole that balloon
是吗 派大星
Did I, Patrick?
是吗
Did I?
会不会是你的犯罪心理诱导我去偷的
Or did your criminal mind hypnotise me to steal it?
够了
That's it
先是气球
First, the balloon
现在又是我巧克力棒
Now, my candy bar
你都控制不住了
You're out of control
我
I--
我要告发你
I'm telling on you
等我先告发你再说
Not if I tell on you first
我会比你先到
I'll beat you there
你就要有麻烦了
You're gonna get in trouble
你才有
No, you are
警♥察♥局
可以为你们做什么
What can I do for you boys?
我们偷了个气球
We stole a balloon
出了什么事
What's the problem here?
看来是这两位偷了个气球
Well, it appears these two stole a balloon
你们会怎么处置我们
What are you going to do to us?
好 跟我来
OK, follow me
要是坐不了牢 就别犯罪
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
好 刑期满了
OK, time's up
出去吧
Now, get out
可
But--
可我们偷了个气球
but we stole a balloon
对啊 这天可是免费气球节
Yeah, on free balloon day
你们路上要不要吃点棒棒糖
How about some lollipops for the road, boys?
来发誓再也不会不经允许借东西了
Let's vow never to borrow anything
without permission again
我同意
You said it
好啊 你们哪个警♥察♥偷了我棒棒糖
All right, which one of you flatfoots stole my lollipop?
这可真是
Oh, brother
我认真的
I mean it
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表