剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
是多么刺♥激♥呢
Of living on the wild side.
那是在我发现自己参与了艳照门之前
That's before I was starring in my own nudie film!
冷静点 Catlin 这事对我来讲也很尴尬啊
Caitlin, calm down. This is embarrassing for me, too.
是啊 可是你是男人啊
Oh, right, you're a guy.
这种事你们男生会击掌相庆
You're going to be getting high-fives.
名节不保的是我啊
I'm going to lose all credibility.
看那些保安 他们肯定已经看过录像了
Look at them. They've obviously seen the tape.
你冷静点 Catilin
Caitlin, get a hold of yourself.
这又不是世界末日
This isn't the end of the world.
这就是 我刚经历了人生中最狂野的一次性♥爱♥
It is. I just had the wildest sex in my life,
却发现被监控录像给拍下来了
And it's caught on a security tape.
没有人会看到的
No one is going to see it.
我会亲自把监控录像取出来
I'll go to security and get the tape myself.
你最好赶在其他人发现之前赶快拿回来
You'd better hurry up before anyone else gets their hands on it.
你拿到录像带了吗
Did you get the tape?
没有 已经有人捷足先登了
No, someone already took it.
究竟是谁拿走的呢
Who the hell would've taken it?
Stuart 我需要那盘录像
Stuart, I'm going to need that tape.
在我给你之前
Before I give it to you,
让我先来问你们一些小问题
Let me ask you a few questions.
问吧
Go ahead.
如果我想在录像店租这盘录像
If I wanted to rent this tape at a video store,
我需要穿过一席珠帘才能租到吗
Would I have to walk through a beaded curtain to get it?
你不知道这上面的内容
You have no idea what's on there.
哈 这就有一台录像机
Well, there's a vcr right here.
咱们干脆一起看里面有些什么好了
Why don't we all watch it together?
你不会这样做的 - 你怎么知道我不会
You wouldn't. - Wouldn't I?
那要不然我就告诉大家
Then maybe I'll tell everyone how I caught you
你在去年的圣诞派对上
At last year's christmas party --
和那个易推倒的负责高速公路维护的Debbie独处时
Alone with easy Debbie from highway maintenance...
在互诉衷肠呢
Talking about feelings.
你个变♥态♥
You're a sick bastard.
太好了 我们搞到监控录像了
Yes. We got the tape.
啊 监控录像啊 哈
Ah, the security tape. Ha!
我正纳闷被谁拿走了呢
I was wondering who had this.
我们下班后一起看看呗
We'll watch it at the end of the day.
看看谁在我办公室里干坏事
Then we'll see who did it.
还有干了几次哟
And how many times.
Greenfield医生
Dr. Greenfield.
你好 哈哈
Hello. Ha ha.
你的书简直是一派胡言
Your book is worthless.
我家宝宝一直在哭
My kid won't stop crying.
你书上说"多让他接触彩色"于是我给他买♥♥了部手♥机♥
You said, "Show him colors," I bought him a mobile.
你说"喂他热牛奶"于是我给了他一瓶
You said, "Give him warm milk," I fixed him a bottle.
你说"像抱足球一样抱他"
You said, "Hold him like a football,"
于是我看了电影<红磨坊>
I watched "Moulin rouge!"
现在你是0比2
Yeah, well, you were 0-for-2
倒是我对音乐剧却上瘾了
And I was jonesing for a musical.
Carter 我一般不爱干涉
Carter, I usually don't like to get involved
他人的私生活
In other people's personal lives.
太冒昧 而且太尴尬
It's presumptuous, it's awkward,
但更多是因为我不关心
But mostly I just don't care.
作为一名家长
As a parent,
我觉得我可以给你一点小建议
I think I can offer you a little advice here.
先生 我觉得我快崩溃了
Sir, I just feel so overwhelmed.
或许我就不是块当爹的料
Maybe I'm not cut out for this.
你当然是了 - 怎么可能
Of course you are. - Come on, sir.
宝宝对Paul比对我更友好
The baby responds more to Paul than to me.
因为宝宝感觉到了你的压力
Because he senses your tension.
你的脑海里
You've got all these thoughts and these ideas
有太多这样那样的想法
Racing around your mind.
而Paul呢
Paul...
他一点压力都没有
He's not burdened with any of that.
你需要做的就是别管那些书上讲的
What you have to do is get rid of those books
并且相信你的本能
And trust your instincts.
你也许是对的
Maybe you're right.
你给与Sam的是个家 是种安全感
You've given Sam a home, security...
一种大胆的时尚感
A bold sense of fashion.
现在赶快过去抱抱你的宝宝 去吧
Now go over there and hold your baby. Come on.
当他安详如此
When he's so peaceful like this,
我便能忘记几日的不快
It almost makes you forget the last couple of days.
这一刻可是千金不换啊
It's moments like this that make it all worth it.
谢啦 先生
Thank you, sir.
很高兴帮到你
I'm glad to help.
现在回归不管闲事模式
Now back to not caring.
市长先生 谁会看那盘监控录像啊
Sir, who's watching that video?
只有你 我 和Charlie
Just you, me, charlie.
当然
And, apparently,
还有 Stuart
Stuart.
Stuart 你不用一起看啦
You don't need to be here, Stuart.
有人偷了肯尼迪夫人的太阳镜
Someones stole a pair of Jackie O's sunglasses,
抓不到他我不安心
And I will not rest until I find out who it was.
赞美你 Stuart 你真是好搭档
God bless you, Stuart. You're a real team player.
那我们咋办
What do we do?
很有可能在我们进入办公室之前
There's a chance the glasses were stolen
那副太阳镜就被偷了
Before we were in the office.
淡定就行
Just be cool.
好 开始播放
Right. Showtime!
好吧 还没出现什么反常的地方
Well, nothing out of the ordinary yet.
好吧 快进下
Well, let's just skip ahead.
哇 是你俩耶
Hey, it's you guys.
我靠 这事儿没法更糟了
Oh, my god. It couldn't get any worse.
你们在看什么呢
What are you guys watching?
监控录像
The surveillance video.
快坐下
Have a seat.
我们不介意
Don't mind if we do.
先生 我没法忍♥下去了
Sir, I can't take it anymore.
我和Charlie在你办公室里做♥爱♥了
Charlie and I had sex in your office.
别说了 Caitlin
Caitlin, stop.
不 一定要说 我厌倦了鬼鬼祟祟的感觉
No, no, I am tired of sneaking around.
我俩在一起了
We're a couple.
眼前这男人引出了我狂野的一面
This man brings out my wild side,
而且我不在乎谁知道这事
And I don't care who knows about it.
你们现在所看到的就是一对情侣
You are looking at a natural expression
在一起时自然的感情流露
Of our feelings for each other.
Caitlin 摄像机没拍到我俩
Caitlin, we weren't on-camera.
那市长的舞蹈是怎么回事
So how about the mayor's dancing?
那可真是尴了个尬的
How embarrassing was that?
糟透了
That was awful.
这是你一生中最尴尬的
Tell me it was the most humiliating experience
时刻了吧
Of your life?
这都算不上我的前十
It doesn't even crack my top 10.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
我 呃 我只是想告诉你们
I, uh, I just wanted you to know
我一点都不气你俩做的事
That I'm not mad about what happened.
其实我认为这很好
In fact, I think it's wonderful
我所关心的两个人现在在一起了
The two people I care so much about are together.
谢谢你 先生儿 - 我们太感激了
Thank you, sir. - We appreciate it.
只是你们别在我家具上"在一起"就行了
Just try not to be together on my furniture anymore.
没问题
Yes, sir.
你们知道 最近这儿发生了太多事
You know, a lot is happening here.
我是说 你们俩在一起了 Carter有了宝宝
I mean, you two are a couple. Carter has a baby.
事情发生的太快了
You know, things are moving so fast.
当然 我仍旧孤苦伶仃 孩子们也从不打电♥话♥给我
Of course, I'm still alone, and my kid never calls, but...
但是 我真心为你俩感到高兴
I'm really happy for you.
呃 市长先生 州长的电♥话♥
Uh, sir, the governor's on the phone.
他又问到太阳镜的事情了
He's asking about the glasses again.
噢 他老这么纠缠我我都烦了
Oh, I'm sick of him badgering me.
只要我还有点男人样 我一定把他晾着
If I was half a man, I'd keep him on hold,
让他看看谁才是老大
show him who's in charge.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表