剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
还有我赌光了你的大学基金
and I gambled away your college fund.
原来我还有大学基金呢
I had a college fund?
我 我是不是应该再买♥♥一轮酒
S-should I buy us another round?
我要走了
I'm out of here.
我们只这是个馊主意 就忘了这一出吧
Let's just call this a bad idea and forget that it happened.
别这样 Charlie 我刚到这啊 Charlie
Come on, Charlie. I just got here. Charlie!
Charlie总是把我想得很坏
Charlie always assumes the worst about me.
人是可以改变的 这点他还不懂
What he doesn't realize is people can change.
不要掏 酒我请了
Oh, please. This is on me.
谢谢 - 再见
Thank you. - Bye-bye.
你好 我是Mike Gomez <曼哈顿饮食>的食评家
Uh, excuse me. Mike Gomez... food critic, Manhattan dining.
哇哦 我这就去准备餐点
Wow! I'll have to comp the meal.
啊 不用这样
Oh, that's not really necessary.
不过 管它呢 规矩就是规矩
But, what the hell? Rules are rules.
我看看 嗯
Now, uh...
Charlie 昨晚实在是抱歉
Charlie, I am so sorry about last night.
我压根就不该干涉
I never should've interfered.
我不能指望你会理解
I shouldn't expect you to understand
父子不和会是什么样的
having a screwed-up relationship with your father.
别开玩笑了 我爸可是十分专横
Oh, are you kidding? My dad was so... Overbearing...
总是指导我做作业 带我去欧洲玩
always helping me with my homework, taking me to Europe,
去看我的曲棍球比赛 还带块板子
showing up to my field hockey games with signs that said,
上面写着 "加油 Caitlin 我们爱你 Caitlin"
"Go, Caitlin. We love you, Caitlin."
对不起 想起来我就开心
I'm sorry. I-I was happy.
听着 也许我不了解你和你父亲的过往
Look, I may not know your history with your father,
但是 他看上去人不错啊
but... He seems like a pretty good guy.
他可是为了你的生日大老远过来的
I mean, he came all this way for your birthday.
我告诉你我爸爸有多在乎我的生日
Let me tell you how much my dad cares about my birthday.
当我快9岁的时候 他承诺要送我一台泡泡糖机
When I turned 9, he promised to give me a gumball machine.
我特别激动 好几周都睡不着
I was so excited I couldn't sleep for weeks.
我告诉了我所有的朋友
I told all my friends.
那天早上我醒来 飞奔下楼
I woke up that morning. I ran downstairs.
楼下根本没有泡泡糖机
There was no gumball machine...
只有一张字条 上面说他要搬走
Just a note saying that he'd moved out.
你们看见Carter了吗
Have you guys seen Carter?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我觉得在这个艰难的时候
Well, I realized that in his time of crisis,
他需要一个依靠
he needs a go-to guy.
他最好的朋友现在不在
And with his best friend out of town,
我决定挺身而出 做他的新Stuart
I decided to step up and be his new Stuart...
除去Stuart的烂发型
Minus the bad haircut...
还有他的粗鲁
And the rudeness.
还有订阅的色情杂♥志♥
And subscriptions to porno magazines?
没错 还有那个
Yeah, that too.
哦 你在这呢 Carter
Oh, Carter, there you are.
听着 Carter 我知道你因为Rags的事心情很低落
Listen, Carter, I know that you're down about Rags.
不过啊
But you know what?
他会永远陪着你的
He's gonna be with you forever.
他会一直留在我心中
I'll always carry him in my heart.
不止在你心中哦
More than in your heart.
我把他做成了标本
I had him stuffed!
看 多加15块钱
And look, for an extra $15,
他们还塞了云纹大理石 还原它的白内障
they put in cloudy marbles to match the cataracts in his eyes.
Paul 这简直是大不敬
Paul, this is totally offensive!
不是啊
No, it's not.
看看他们还在他爪子下放了什么
And look what they put under his little paws...
轮子唉
wheels!
现在
Now...
Carter还可以带他出去散步
Carter can still take him out for walks.
快看 快看 看啊
Look it! Look it! Look it!
很棒吧
Pretty great, huh?
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
你怎么 怎么会觉得这么恐怖的事儿很棒呢
How could you think this horror show is... is great?!
Carter讨厌这样
Carter hated that.
我以为这样保留住一个挚爱还挺好的
I thought this was a perfect way to preserve a loved one.
我大概想错了
I guess I was wrong.
在他奶奶去世前能想通这点 也算欣慰了
I'm glad you figured that out before his grandmother died.
让市长建立基金会这个主意真好
It was a great idea to have the mayor set up this foundation.
现在 媒体就可以放过他了
Now the press will get off his back.
市长最后挑了哪一个慈善机构
Which did the mayor end up picking?
他选了一个
He went with an organization
利用马来感化囚犯的机构
that uses horses to rehabilitate inmates.
说得通啊
That makes sense.
因为这是给囚犯的绝佳馈赠
'Cause that's what you really want to give a criminal...
一匹时速30英里还能翻过栅栏的马
something that can run 30 Miles an hour and jump fences.
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention?
我与很多慈善机构进行了会面
I've interviewed, oh, dozens of charities,
最终 一位先生真正地启发了我
but finally, a man came in who truly inspired me.
我荣幸地向你们介绍
So it's my honor to introduce to you...
这位25000美元支票的获得者 Ray Harris先生
The recipient of a $25,000 check... Mr. Ray Harris.
总结来说 这些人并不只是有前科的人
In conclusion, these men are not just ex-convicts.
他们还是父亲 丈夫 和儿子
They're fathers, husbands, sons.
这些钱代表了
This money represents a
给他们和他们家庭的第二次机会
second chance for them and their families.
一条通往未来的新路 铺满希望的新路
A new road to the future... Paved with hope.
谢谢
Thank you.
人们居然就信了
I can't believe people are buying this.
真是的 简直是个大骗子
Really... What a fraud.
我听说你的狗去世了 我理解你的心情
I heard about your dog. I understand how you must feel.
不过请记住
But just remember...
唯有承受负担 方能变得更强
we only get strong when we lift heavy burdens.
你是个特别的人 上帝保佑你
You're a special person. God bless you.
我去起草新闻稿好了
I guess I'll go draft up a press release.
我的人会起草新闻稿
My people will draft up the press release.
你不用加班来做这些
You don't have to do any extra work.
你是个特别的人 上帝保佑你
You're a special person. God bless you.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在不行
Not right now.
给基金会打电♥话♥
Why don't you call me at the foundation.
我们再定时间
We'll set up an appointment.
很好 那你给我个地址和电♥话♥吧
Great. Why don't you give me an address and phone number?
知道吗 我正好有点空
You know what? I've got just a second.
让一下
Excuse me.
你到底知不知道自己在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
就算你这辈子做了那么多烂事
Of all the stuff you've pulled in your life,
也没哪件能比成立一个假慈善机构更低劣
starting a fake charity is a new low.
Charlie 我向你保证 那张支票里的每一分钱
Charlie, I guarantee you every cent from that check
都将被送到前科犯手中
will be going to ex-convicts.
才不会 统统都到了你手里
It's not going to ex-convicts. It's going to you!
我有事要告诉你
I got news for you.
我在州北过的那六个月 可不是在上厨师学校
That 6 months I spent upstate, I wasn't in chefs' school.
听着 市长对我太重要了
Look, the mayor means too much to me.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
好 去举报我吧
Fine. Turn me in.
你知道我不能那样做
You know I can't do that.
简直是疯了
This is crazy.
我怎么做才能让你放弃
What do I have to do to get you to walk away?
我告诉你怎么做 我们来一局台球
I'll tell you what... we'll shoot a game of pool.
我赢了的话 我拿钱走人
If I win, I take the money and leave.
你赢了的话 我直接离开
You win, I leave right away.
我开球
I break.
不赖嘛 我教给你的都还记得
Not bad. You remember what I taught you.
我当然记得了
Of course I remember.
我7岁的时候你就带我去打台球了
You started taking me to pool halls when I was 7.
抱歉了 我本想等到你准备好再带你去的
Sorry about that. I wanted to wait till you were ready.
还记得我把你领出学校
Remember when I got you out of school,
然后带你去卡拉汉酒馆的那次吗
took you to Callahan's tavern?
我怎么能忘呢
How could I forget?
我挣了100块 你让我嘬了一口啤酒
I made 100 bucks, you let me have a sip of beer,
那个美女服务生还在我脸上亲了一口
and I got a kiss on the cheek from that hot waitress.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表