剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
嗯 你一定是在说陶艺课
Uh, you must be talking about pottery class,
正确的说法是"点泥锅"
and that's called throwin a pot.
你木鱼脑袋啊 我说的是抽大♥麻♥
What are you, square? I'm talking about grass.
真幽默 市长
That's funny, sir.
我相信一定是试验性的
I'm sure it was just experimental.
是的 的确是
Oh, yeah, it was.
有时候卷着抽 有时候放在水烟筒里抽
Sometimes we rolled 'em, sometimes we used a water pipe.
甚至有一次在琼 贝兹的音乐会上
Even smoked out of an apple once
我因为没钱还用苹果做烟筒
when I was hard-up at a Joan baez concert.
这是很久以前的事了
Well, that was a long time ago,
我相信已经没什么能证明你做过这些了
and I'm sure it's the type of thing that could never be proven.
哦 当然能证明
Oh, yeah, sure it could!
给我的老室友 Brain Delaney打电♥话♥
Just call my old roommate Brian Delaney...
他住在乡下 在黄页上能找到他
lives in the village, and he's listed.
哦 不行 你不能打给他
Oh, no, you can't call him.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不是这个意思 那家伙现在不喜欢我了
No, the guy doesn't like me now.
他一定会抓住每一个机会让我下台
He'd jump at the chance to bring me down.
那么 晚安了 伙计
So... Good night, buddy.
对了 毋需多言
Oh, and, of course, it goes without saying...
刚才说的事 不可以走漏风声
this conversation doesn't leave this apartment.
看来已经走漏了
I think it just did.
*她是位淑女*
*she's a lady*
*哇喔 哇喔 哇喔*
*whoa, whoa, whoa*
*她是位淑女*
*she's a lady*
*我在唱着我的小女人*
*I'm talkin' about my little lady*
*这位淑女是我 我 我的*
*and the lady is mi-I-ne*
Caitlin 似乎某人还是配得上Robin的
well, Caitlin... Looks like someone was good enough for Robin.
我承认 我对音乐和历史造诣不深
I admit... I may not know a lot about music and history
自然科学 数学 心理 地理 也知之甚少
Science, math, philosophy, geography,
但是我知道如何取悦女性
but I do know how to please a lady.
我承认 我原以为Robin不会看上你
I admit it, I didn't think Robin would go for you.
我应该更看好你的
I should've given you more credit.
我觉得我的桃花要来了
You know, I feel like my luck is gonna change with women.
不再有"证人保护计划"
No more Witness Protection programs,
不再有"去南极工作"
no more job offers in Antarctica,
不再有"和平号♥驻站五年"
no more 5-year stints on the MIR space station,
更不会再有睬都不睬我的女人了
not to mention the women who blew me off.
嘿 Jen 我是Charlie 又是我 给我回电♥话♥
Hi, Jen, it's Charlie... again. Call me.
我们得谈谈昨晚
We've got to talk about last night.
你们永远不会相信这个的
You're never gonna believe this one.
我们听说了 - Paul居然有了性生活
Yeah, we heard... - Paul had sex.
不是那事 昨晚市长到我家去了 然后
Not that. The mayor stopped by my place last night, and...
Paul有了性生活
Paul had sex?
Jennifer偷听到市长大学期间抽大♥麻♥的事了
Jennifer overheard him talking about smoking pot in college.
然后她就消失了 从昨晚就再没联♥系♥上
Then she disappeared, and I haven't heard from her since.
这下好了 我告诉过你别相信她
Great! I told you not to trust her.
Charlie 你以前也搞砸过
Charlie... You have messed up before,
但是这次没有任何借口
but this time there is no excuse.
她没穿胸罩
She wasn't wearing a bra.
还真不是你的错 伙计
It wasn't your fault, man.
在确认她要利用这事之前
Maybe we should just stay calm
我们应该先稳住阵脚
until we learn if she's using the information.
伙计们 Wheeler刚通告十一点召开记者会
Guys, Wheeler just called a press conference for 11:00.
我想他要做一个重大申明
I think he's gonna make a big announcement.
我就知道 对了 你听说了吗
I knew it. Oh, and did you hear?
我有性生活了
I had sex.
Paul 安排一个十点的记者会
Paul, I want you to set up a press conference for 10:00.
我是想得瑟 但是记者会有点过了吧
I like to brag. I think that may be a little excessive.
是市长的记者会
For the mayor.
他得亲自公布这件事情
He's gonna get this information out on his own terms.
这样的话 显得他并没有隐瞒什么
That way, it doesn't look like he's hiding anything.
我们要公布他在大学吸大♥麻♥
We're just gonna announce that he smoked pot in college?
公众会理解的
The public will understand.
他只要说 "我犯过错
He'll just say, "I've made some mistakes.
"我并不以此为荣
"I'm not proud of what I did,
我希望能再有一次机会改正"
and all I'm asking for is another chance."
基本还是上周的说辞
So basically last week's apology...
把"妇联"改成"大♥麻♥"就行
just put "Pot" Instead of "Women's league."
懂了
Gotcha.
好 注意气息
Okay. Watch your breathing...
放空思绪
Clear your mind.
你和Paul上♥床♥了
So, you slept with Paul.
你应该让杂念走开
You're supposed to be letting your mind go.
我照做了 都走到这个问题上来了
I did. That's where it went.
好吧 你知我知
Well... Between me and you,
他很狂野
he's pretty wild.
真的 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
秒射 但是很激烈
He's quick, but he's intense.
就是道歉的方式有点落伍
The apologizing got a little old...
但是没必要
But there was no need.
那家伙知识渊博
The guy's got knowledge.
我不知道他学习的过程
I don't know where he got it from,
但是我很满意这个结果
but I'm glad he did.
其实 我原本想象不出你们两个擦出火花
Well, I wouldn't ever imagine you two hitting it off,
但是 我很高兴
but I'm really happy
我的两个朋友开始交往了
that two good friends of mine are starting a relationship.
交往 你开玩笑的吧
Relationship? Are you kidding?
我以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked him.
我是喜欢他
I do.
我是说 他是一个很贴心的男人
I mean, he's a sweet guy.
你知道不 他走之前 还打扫了我的公♥寓♥
Do you know before he left he cleaned my apartment?
这是委婉表达吗
Is that a euphemism?
不 他手脚并用认真打扫
No. He got on his hands and knees with ajax.
但是除了打扫公♥寓♥ 我和他只是玩玩儿 没其他的
But cleaning aside, it's just a fling, that's all.
这么说你就是拿他当炮♥友♥
So you're just using him for sex?
是的 这没什么不对
Yeah. There's nothing wrong with it...
两个成年人享受相互的陪伴
two adults enjoying each other's company,
其中一个还清理厨房♥
and one adult mopping the kitchen.
市长 不得已开这个记者会 我感到罪孽深重
Sir, I feel terrible that you have to have this press conference.
Charlie 即便你是我亲儿子
Charlie, I couldn't be more disappointed in you
我也十分失望
even if you were my own son.
至少那样我能断了你的经济来源来降火
At least then I'd have the comfort of cutting you off financially.
或许我们这样公布于众是好事
Maybe it's good that we come out with this.
这种事情很难保密
These type of things are tough to keep hidden.
哦 是吗 这个秘密守了三十年
Oh, yeah. It's been a real chore to keep it secret for 30 years.
现在我得去面对五十名记者
Well, now I've got to go face 50 reporters
并解释我的难堪行为
and explain to them my embarrassing behavior.
有人会称之为艰巨的工作
Some people would call that a tough job.
而我称之为周四的日常
I call it Thursday.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你来提醒我做过的蠢事吗
Did you come to rub it in my face?
你说什么呢 - 别装了
What are you talking about? - Don't play dumb.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why haven't you returned my calls?
我们说好了工作期间不打电♥话♥的
Because we said we weren't going to call each other at work,
而且昨晚我溜出去的时候错拿了你的手♥机♥
and I grabbed your cellphone by accident when I snuck out last night.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我拿的是你的手♥机♥
I've got your cellphone?
难怪伊丽莎白雅顿打电♥话♥
That explains why I got a call from Elizabeth arden
跟我确认四点的足疗
confirming a 4:00 pedicure.
不是两点的吗
I thought that was at 2:00.
两点我没空
2:00 didn't work for me.
你昨晚为什么溜了
Why did you leave last night?
我不想你被抓个现行
I didn't want you get caught.
我一听到市长进屋
As soon as I heard the mayor come in,
就吓得爬窗逃走了
I panicked and climbed out the window.
这么说你没听到任何东西了 - 没有
So you didn't hear anything he said? - No.
那你们的记者招待会是为了什么
What's your big press conference for?
Wheeler要公布我们的减税计划
Wheeler's announcing our plan to cut taxes.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表