剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
这个我来搞定
Let me handle this one.
好的 阁下
Yes, we can.
太棒了
Wonderful.
实在是不好意思啊
Sorry about that.
Randall 你想一会儿去吃牛排吗
Randall, you want to go grab some steaks later?
现在就去吧
How about now?
不要担心
Don't be concerned.
你不安分只是因为 呃
You're only upset because you're, uh...
呃 因为你累了或者肠胃胀气了
Uh, tired and/or gassy.
这很常见 等你克服这个阶段时
This is a common occurrence and you should outgrow it
你应该已经多大了
By the time you're...
苍天啊
Oh, jeez.
嘿 你好 Carter 我是Paul
Hey, Carter. It's Paul.
我过来看看Sam
I came to see Sam.
请进
Come on in.
我和Sam 就没事儿呱呱叫着玩
Sam and I are just chillin'.
噢 天呐
Oh, my god.
你家简直一团糟啊 你脸上那是什么东西
Your place is a disaster. What's that all over your face?
洁面面膜
A cleansing mask.
那Stuart去哪儿了 - 他去Michelle家了
So, where's Stuart? - Ah. He's at Michelle's.
他和宝宝在一起玩得很嗨
He was having so much fun with the baby
觉得自己忽略了她的感受
He felt like he was ignoring her.
哇 你还拍了宝宝电影 让我看看
Ah, you made baby pictures, huh? Let me see.
等一下
No, wait!
准备好你的美食之旅喔
Get ready for the yum-yum train.
火车开动啦
Choo-choo!
很开心的 是吧
Isn't it exciting, huh?
这是我第一次喂Sam
I'm feeding Sam for the first time.
开动咯
Choo--
哈哈哈哈 是不是很可爱啊
Oh! Ha ha ha! Isn't that cute?
是很可爱 好 Sam 再来
That's cute. Okay, sam, choo-choo!
小心点噢 小心点 Sam
Careful there, careful there, Sam.
来 我们开始吧
Here we go. And... choo-ch--
好吧 你这回是故意的吧
Okay, that one was on purpose.
Sam不应该看太多电视
Sam shouldn't be watching so much tv.
来 Carter 让我来抱抱他
Hey, carter, let me hold him for a second.
呃 这样做会不会不太好啊
Uh, well, I don't know if that's such a good idea.
他现在这个阶段很怕生的
He's at the stage where he has stranger anxiety.
来吧 Carter 就让我抱一下
Oh, come on, Carter, let me just hold him for a second.
你在干啥
What are you doing?
伸展一下
Stretching.
不是说好了这种时候通知我一声
I thought we agreed you'd warn me
我好背过去不看
So I could avert my eyes.
你就认命吧
Just suck it up.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你觉得我这样你看着舒服吗 舒服吗
How would you like it if I did this? Oh, yeah?
怎样啊
Yeah?
你能专注一点嘛
Can you please focus?
我们在浪费宝贵的时间
We're wasting valuable time.
在所有的恋情中
In relationships,
90%的做♥爱♥次数都发生在约会的第一个月
90% of all sex happens in the first month.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
来 你看
Let me show you.
我对此进行了深入的研究
I've studied this extensively,
我发现每周的性生活数量
And I have discovered that sexual encounters per week
会随着时间的推移渐渐趋向为零
Tend toward zero over time.
我们把这个区间过程全都错过了
We're missing all of this.
Charlie 你淡定点
Charlie, you need to relax.
我认为现在唯一
I think the only thing
能帮助我们放松的事情就是 - 不行
That would help us relax right now - no.
我还没说完我的想法呢
I didn't even finish my idea.
不就是说要在这沙发上赤身裸体吗
I'm guessing it involves us naked on this couch.
到最后才是
Just the last part.
Charlie 我们绝对不能在市长办公室里做
Charlie, we are not going to do it in the mayor's office.
这不合适 是违反规定的
It's inappropriate. It's against the rules.
这是严禁的行为
It's forbidden.
这很下流的
It's naughty.
很情♥色♥
It's hot.
所以你是要拒绝我吗
So your answer is no?
闭嘴 赶快给老娘来上你那糟糕的一吻
Shut up and give me one of those sloppy kisses.
昨晚太棒了
Last night was so great.
是啊 是很棒
Yes, it was.
我从没干过这种事
I have never done anything like that.
你说咱俩也加入"高空俱乐部"如何
What do you say the two of us join the mile high club,
坐上飞机 然后溜进盥洗室亲热
Get on a plane, sneak into the bathroom,
如何
And make out?
Caitlin
Caitlin.
哦 那应该更爽
Oh, that's even better.
这太让人兴奋了
This is so exciting.
这里没有一个人知道
None of these people have any idea
我俩竟然在市长办公室做了
We did it in the mayor's office.
哇哦 我感觉到了一丝嫉妒 为什么啊
Whoa. I'm feeling envy, and I don't know why.
你俩之间发生什么了吗
What's going on with you two?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you are talking about.
这里发生的所有不规矩的事情
There will not be anything illicit going on
我不会不知道
Around here without me knowing about it.
只要在我眼皮底下
Not on my watch.
我可是在监视着你俩哟
I'm watching you.
能放纵一下太爽了
It is so liberating being wild!
我感觉就像和骑机车
I feel like riding a motorcycle,
或高空跳伞 或奔牛一样刺♥激♥
Skydiving, running with the bulls.
把那个文件包给我
Give me that briefcase.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在意气用事啊 这是全新的我
I'm acting impulsive. It's the new me.
赶快习惯吧
Get used to it.
昨晚我的办公室里发生了可怕的事情
Something horrible happened in my office last night.
州长在桌子上留下了一副
The governor left a very valuable pair of sunglasses
非常贵重的太阳镜 可是现在却不见了
On my desk, and now they're missing.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
这副眼镜可是肯尼迪夫人的遗物
They belonged to Jackie Onassis.
他在一次拍卖♥♥会上为他妻子买♥♥的
He bought them at an auction for his wife.
它价值超过10万美元
They were worth over $100,000!
我知道这听起来不像是很贵
I know that doesn't sound like a lot of money,
但是它的感情价值不菲啊
But they had sentimental value!
你有什么线索吗
Do you have any leads?
我只知道那个贼拆过沙发坐垫
All I know is that the thief took off the sofa cushions,
然后还把坐垫翻了过来
Turned them around,
所以现在坐垫拉链那面朝上
So that the zippers were facing out.
这贼可真是高手啊
This guy's a real pro.
先生 我们会找出谁干得这事的
Sir, we are going to find out who did this.
我们会质询所有人
We will question everyone.
噢 没必要
Oh, no, no need.
我们只用看一下办公室里的
All we have to do is look at the videotape
监控录像就可以了
Of the office surveillance camera.
监控录像
Surveillance camera?
我刚安装上
I just had one put in.
它能记录下办公室里的一切
It records everything that goes on in there.
好吧 往好的一方面想
Well, look on the bright side.
你不老在抱怨没有一张咱俩的合影嘛
You're always complaining you don't have any pictures of us.
我不敢相信市长的办公室里竟然有摄像头
I can't believe the mayor has a camera in his office.
都怪你不好
This is all your fault.
怪我咯
How is it my fault?
在我认识你之前
I would've never done anything like this
我从没干过这等事 是你拉我下水的
Before I met you. You made me this way!
你就像是一个变♥态♥版的Henry Higgins
You're like a perverted Henry Higgins!
电影<私♥家♥侦♥探♥玛格侬>中的那位吗
The guy from "Magnum p.I."?
<窈窕淑女>中的那个 你个山炮
"My fair lady," You caveman.
我以前很在乎这些事情的
I used to care about those things
你却把我推下你的罪恶深渊
Before you dragged me into your world of sin.
15分钟前你还在说这种疯狂的事情
15 minutes ago, you talked about the thrill
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表