剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
孩子 当我们半夜两点东倒西歪的进门时
Boy, was your mom mad
你妈妈那可真是火大
when we rolled in at 2:00 in the morning.
由不得她不发火 我当时才8岁
Well, in her defense, I was 8 years old,
而且我们还偷了一辆科迈罗
and we had just hot-wired a camaro.
我都忘了你的骗术多么高明了
Well, I forgot how good you are.
你正在作弄我
You're in the middle of screwing me over,
我却在这跟你嬉笑
and here I am laughing with you.
也许你只是忍♥不住想和你老爸一起开心一下
Maybe you just can't help having a good time with your old man.
该死
Damn it.
让一下
Excuse me.
是我的错觉吗
Is it me...
还是这球桌确实向左偏
Or is the table leaning to the left?
或者它其实是向右偏呢
Or is it leaning to the right?
我觉得这球桌是向着洞偏
I think the table's leaning towards the pockets.
倒霉啊
Tough break.
看来就像你总说的那样 爸爸
Well, it's like you always said, dad...
台球是一个讲究势头的游戏
pool is a game of momentum.
势
Mo...
头
Men...
势头
Tum.
让一下
Excuse me.
你在这啊 你们在干什么
There you are. What's going on?
如果我打进这球 市长就能把钱拿回来
If I sink this shot, the mayor gets his money back.
哦天哪 好大的压力啊t
Oh, my God. It's a lot of pressure.
我闭嘴
I'll shut up.
你能打进的 Charlie
You can do it, Charlie.
我明天会去市政厅
I'll drop by city hall
把我的支票取走的
to pick up my check tomorrow.
你打得可真臭
Man, you choked.
Carter 我搞砸了
Carter, I know I screwed up,
不过这次可以让你舒服点
but this is gonna make you feel better.
要么算了吧 Paul
I-I don't know, Paul.
别犟了 请坐吧
Don't be ridiculous. Please, sit down.
Rags配得上一次庄严的送别
Rags deserves a dignified send-off.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们聚在这里 将我们最后的敬意
we are here today to pay our final respects
送给一只特别的小狗
to a special, little dog.
他喜欢吃 他喜欢玩
He loved to eat. He loved to play.
他喜欢它的小魔怪玩具
He loved his giggling gizmo,
只不过最后 可能有点喜欢过了头
but in the end, maybe a bit too much.
现在 让我们将最后的敬意
And now... We pay our final respects...
送给这位老朋友
To an old friend.
该死 商店那家伙是怎么合上的
Oh, darn it. How did the guy in the store do this?
我受够了
I've had enough.
叫声是买♥♥轮子附赠的
That came free with the wheels.
Carter Carter 真对不起 我只是想帮忙
Carter. Carter, I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
我理解 不过没什么你能做的
I-I know. There's nothing you can do, Paul.
失去Rags就像是失去了一位好朋友
Losing rags was like losing a best friend.
所以现在
So right now...
我需要感受这种悲伤
I just need to feel sad.
跟我保证
Promise me...
别再用荒唐的举动来让我振作了
No more ridiculous gestures to make me feel better.
我保证
I promise.
快出去
Outside.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这是我这辈子见过的最脑残的东西了
That's the stupidest thing I've seen in my life.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
你脑子里一直装的都是浆糊吗
What the hell are you ever thinking?!
我也不知道啊 我是个白♥痴♥
I don't know. I'm an idiot!
你确实是 不过我爱你这一点
You are! But I love you for it.
你想要个姜饼Rags吗
You want a gingerbread rags?
不 不要
No, no, no.
快来 我还有拼贴画呢
Come on! I got a collage.
哦 嘿 嘿 Charlie
Oh, hey, hey, hey, Charlie.
我正在给Ray的基金会开支票呢
I'm just writing out a check to Ray's foundation.
先生 你似乎有点操之过急了
Sir, maybe you're rushing into this.
那可是一大笔钱啊
It's an awful lot of money.
开什么玩笑 我在办公室里藏的现金都比这些多
You kidding? I keep more cash than that hidden in my office.
真的啊
You don't say.
幸亏这办公室的安保很不错
Good thing this office has such tight security.
呃 其实安保挺差的
Well, actually, it's pretty weak.
所以我才把钱放在一本假书里
That's why I keep it in a fake book.
你不会真以为我会读<堂吉诃德>吧
You don't actually think I'm reading "Don quixote," Do you?
嘿 Ray 你有没有想要把那本书拿起来看看呢
Hey, Ray, you ever think of picking that book up?
现在才刚想
Not till just now.
我想说的是 先生 还有很多别的慈善机构可以选择
My point is, sir, that there are plenty of other charities.
听上去你对Harris先生有些看法啊
It sounds like you're having a problem with Mr. Harris.
是啊 Crawford先生
Yes, Mr. Crawford...
你对我有什么意见吗
Do you have a problem with me?
我只是 我
I just... I...
没有
no.
我没什么意见
I have no problem.
这样的话 就这么定了
Oh, well, we're set then.
收款方应该填什么
Now, who should I make it out to?
我们公♥司♥叫做"马匹救治罪犯公♥司♥"
Our holding company is called "Convicts are saved by horses."
不过你可以填英文缩写
But you can just use the acronym.
CASH(现钞结算)
C-a-s-h.
给你
There you go.
太难过了 他就这么把你玩了
Oh, God, it's so frustrating. He totally manipulated you,
你还一点办法没有
and there's nothing you could do about it.
你要是打台球时争气点就好了
If only you didn't suck at pool.
我想到了一个挽回的办法
I found a way to fix this.
我将以市长之名
I'm gonna make a donation
向另外一家类似的慈善机构捐款
in the mayor's name to a similar charity.
虽不完美
It's not perfect.
这样至少钱会如市长所愿给需要的人
At least the money will go where the mayor wants it to.
如果我能帮到什么 就告诉我
If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
给我25000块
I could use $25,000.
抱一个怎么样
How about a hug?
你还呆在这干什么
What the hell are you still doing here?
只是想道个别
Just wanted to say goodbye.
好 再见
Fine! Goodbye.
这次就再也不要见了
This time let's make it permanent.
钱你也拿到了
You got your money.
没错 到手了
Yes, I did.
现在我要做的只剩下一件事了
Now, there's only one thing left for me to do.
我不会要这钱的 我根本都没准备要这钱
I'm not gonna take the money. I was never gonna take it.
怎么 你这辈子要头一次决定做对的事情了吗
For the first time in your life, you're gonna do the right thing?
然后呢 我是不是应该拥抱你
And what? Now I'm supposed to give you a hug
再带你去看场球赛
and let you take me to a ballgame?
没门
Well, forget it.
那都太晚了
It's too late for that.
嘿 我还没说完呢
Hey, we're not done talking.
那就别说了
Yes, we are!
每一次你回到我的生活中
Every time you drift back into my life,
从来都只是为了你想要的
it's always about what you want,
为了从我这里得到点什么
what you can get from me.
如果不是为了钱 那这次是为什么 爸爸 啊
If it's not the check, then what is it, dad, huh?
你又盯上了什么
What's the angle?
我想要的就是在我的孩子过生日那天陪着他
The angle is I wanted to be with my kid on his birthday.
你甩脸离开酒吧后 我就在想办法
After you stormed out of the bar, I had to figure out a way
和你度过一段有意义的时光
to spend some quality time with you.
所以你就编造了一个慈善机构
So... You made up a fake charity,
骗了我老板两万五千块 危害我的工作
conned my boss out of 25 grand, and jeopardized my career?
你能想到的"有意义的时光"就是这样么
That's your idea of quality time?
我本来是要带你去钓鱼的 不过那也太老土了
I was gonna take you fishing, but that seemed so cliche.
这么多年都过去了 为什么现在来找我
Well, why now... After all these years?
我想回到你的生活中
I wanna get back in your life.
不行 已经太迟了
No! It's too late for that!
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表