剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
森林山区刚把票投给
the forest hills district has just been won
一名叫"疯子"Kenny Cooper的边缘候选者
by a fringe candidate known as krazy Kenny Cooper.
很显然 这是选票填错的结果
Apparently, this was the result of confusion over the ballot.
有个傻♥逼♥过来给我们解释怎么填选票
Some jerk came down here to explain the ballot.
一会儿左一会儿右的
Mark the left, mark the right...
我们都不知道他在干啥
we didn't know what the hell was going on.
Winston政♥府♥
The Winston administration
肯定在扪心自问 到底是哪里出错了
has to be asking themselves, what went wrong?
哇哦
Wow.
疯子Kenny的政策肯定是挺深入人心的
Krazy Kenny must have really gotten his message across.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
都结束了
It's over.
我真蠢 居然还觉得有希望
I was so stupid to get my hopes up.
我要去找Jennifer了
I'm going to go see Jennifer.
当然 避重就轻嘛
Of course. Take the easy way out.
嘿 你们俩
Oh, hey, guys.
在我发表败选演说之前
Look, before I go make my concession speech,
如果我们能在这儿一起喝一杯
it would mean a lot to me
对我来说将意义重大
if we could gather here for a toast.
我们很乐意 市长
We'd love to, sir.
你们知道吗 我十几岁的时候
You know, when I was a teenager,
我爷爷临终之前
my grandfather, on his deathbed,
给我一瓶十分稀有的香槟
gave me a rare bottle of champagne.
他唯一的要求就是
His only request
我把它留到特殊时刻
was that I save it for a special moment
和我爱的人们一起分享
and share it with the people that I love.
您把它留到现在和我们一起分享
And you saved it for this moment with us?
不 当晚我就在树林里把它喝了
No, I drank it that night in the woods,
但是这瓶也是好酒
but this stuff's pretty good, too.
你们知道的
You know...
我们在这里一起做过很多大事
We've accomplished a lot in our time here.
我们应该感到骄傲
We should be very proud.
至少我们今晚都会在一起
Tonight, at least we'll all be together.
后会有期
I'll see you later.
Charlie 你不能就这样一走了之
Charlie, you can't just leave.
他想让我们留下一起喝一杯
He wants us around for the toast.
为什么 这样我们就能坐在一起
Why, so we can all sit around
苦不堪言吗
and be miserable together?
工作结束了 没什么可说的了
The job's done. There's nothing left to say.
连再见都不说吗
How about "Goodbye"?
也不告诉大家 他们之于你的意义吗
How about "Here's what you meant to me"?
Caitlin 我又没和这群人结婚
Caitlin, I'm not married to these people.
我只是和他们一起工作
I just work with them.
Charlie 你那些敷衍的恋情
Charlie, you can't treat these people
怎么能比得上大家之间的感情
like they're one of your shallow relationships.
大家对你来说要有意义的多啊
They mean more to you than that.
大家现在需要你
And these people need you right now,
无论你承认与否
and whether you want to admit it or not,
你也需要大家
you need them, too.
你是说这群人
You mean these people?
我想给Nancy Wheeler的竞选总部
I'd like 50 large pizzas delivered
订50个大披萨
to Nancy Wheeler's campaign headquarters.
这群人肯定会感觉特别蠢 是的
These guys are going to feel so stupid. Yeah.
我的信♥用♥卡♥号♥是4071
My credit card number is 4071...
0022...
我要走了
I'm outta here.
我知道你今天一定很难过
I know today must have been upsetting for you,
所以在我们上♥床♥之前 如果你需要时间缓一缓
so if you need some time before we jump into bed,
我能理解
I understand.
嗯 谢谢 或许有帮助
Well, thanks. It might help.
好了 我没事了
Okay. I'm good.
我们开始吧
Let's get set up here.
止痛药
Advil?
护膝
Knee brace?
护目镜
Safety goggles?
在我这个年纪
At my age,
打壁球和做♥爱♥需要同样的装备
I need the same equipment for racquetball and sex.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
噢 肯定是Caitlin放进来的
Oh, Caitlin must have put that in there.
是在我生日晚宴上
It's a picture of me and my staff
拍的员工合影
from my birthday dinner.
总之
Anyway...
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
止痛药的药效可不会持续很久
That advil ain't going to last forever.
我挠到你了吗
Did I tickle you?
没有 我只是想到
No, I was just thinking about the time
有一次市长打算查封一家脱衣舞俱乐部
that the mayor wanted to close down a strip club
Stuart把自己绑在了钢管上
and Stuart chained himself to the brass pole.
我们现在别提Stuart了
Let's not talk about Stuart right now.
如果我没记错的话
If I remember correctly,
他还赚了50块小费
he made 50 bucks in tips.
你是想亲热
Do you want to fool around,
还是想整晚都讲你的朋友
or do you want to talk about your friends all night?
你说得对
You're right.
你值得我全神贯注
You deserve my full attention.
唔哦 这样好多了
Ooh. That's better.
又怎么了
Now what?
我就是想到那次
I'm just thinking about the time
Paul试图喂鸽子
that Paul tried to breed pigeons.
好了 你怎么回事
Okay. What's going on?
对不起 我现在有点心不在焉
I'm sorry. My mind is somewhere else right now.
你吓着我了
Well, you're sort of freaking me out.
我才被吓着了呢 我们要做♥爱♥了
You're freaked out? We're about to have sex,
我却满脑子都是Paul
and all I can think about is Paul.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去找同事们
I need to be with those guys right now.
Charlie 你不是真的想走
Charlie, you don't really want to walk out that door.
你自认为了解我 其实并不是
You think you know me, but you don't.
你不知道什么使我兴奋
You don't know what makes me tick.
猜得好
That's a very good guess.
哈哈 成功了
Hey, it worked.
这是你干的 - 我们可能要走了
Did you do this? - We may have to leave the place,
但是不一定要让新员工好过啊
but it doesn't mean we have to make it easy on the new guys.
我用万能胶粘了几个电♥话♥
I krazy glued some phones,
还从键盘上抠掉了几个按键
took some keys off a few keyboards.
很厉害吧 哈
Pretty good stuff, huh?
你知道我们还要在这儿
You realize we still have to work here
继续工作几周的吧
for a few more weeks.
是吗
Really?
别喝咖啡
Don't drink the coffee.
好吧
Well...
无法相信结果是这样
I can't believe this is it.
不知道一年以后我们都在做什么
Wonder where we'll all be in a year.
我知道我会在哪
I know where I'll be...
我会远离政♥治♥ 住在佛蒙特州
out of politics, living in Vermont.
在一个安静的小村定居
I'll settle down in a quiet little village,
也许还会买♥♥一座破败的小屋
maybe buy an old rundown cabin,
然后自己把它修好
and I'll fix it up with my own hands
变成一家成人书店
and convert it into an adult bookstore.
猜猜我会做什么
Wonder what I'll be doing.
可能找一份朝九晚五的工作
Probably working a 9:00 to 5:00 job,
领着中层薪金 升职遥遥无期
making a midlevel salary with little hope of promotion.
是吗 谢了 Carter
Really? Thanks, Carter.
恶
Ugh!
这咖啡味道真怪
Oh, this coffee is weak.
哈哈 你上当了
Ha ha. Gotcha.
好啦 大家都拿起酒杯吧
All right, everybody, let's grab a glass.
Charlie呢
Where's Charlie?
噢 呃 他有点私事没法抽身
Oh, um, he had a personal thing he couldn't get out of.
噢 太遗憾了
Oh, that's too bad.
我们共同工作的时光就要结束了
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表