剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
即"联邦主义者"
Unionists.
Bondek没错 这录音确实令人放松
Bondek was right. This tape is relaxing.
就像站在我的游艇甲板上
Like being on the deck of my yacht,
安吉迪金森在给我喂草莓吃
being fed strawberries by Angie Dickinson.
年轻时的安吉迪金森
Young Angie Dickinson.
来回飘流
Drifting back and forth.
飘着 飘着
Drifting... Drifting...
Stuart 你拿了我的麦克风吗
Stuart, did you take my microphone?
我在录制
I'm making a tape
帮助市长放松的海潮声呢 闭嘴
of relaxing ocean sounds for the mayor, so shut up.
你闭嘴
You shut up!
没有麦克风我怎么录我的练习
How can I record my rehearsal if I don't have my microphone?
知道啦 我待会再录
Fine! I'll finish later.
Carter Heywood C调 圆号♥
Carter Heywood, c-scale, French horn.
你在读什么书
So, what are you reading?
梅尔维尔的<白鲸>
Uh, "Moby-dick" By melville.
你最近读了什么好书吗
Have you read any good books lately?
有啊 我读了一本有关张伯伦的传记 很吸引人
Yeah,I just read a fascinating biography on Chamberlain.
哦 内维尔张伯伦 那个首相吗
Oh, Neville, the prime minister?
威尔特张伯伦 那个大高个
Wilt, the stilt.
嘿 Spencer 你玩得开心吗
Hey, Spencer, you having a good time?
你怎么干坐着呀
Why are you just sitting there?!
至少试试和他增进一下感情啊
At least try to make some connection.
我在试着呢 看着
I've been trying. Watch this.
嘿 Spence 接住
Hey, Spence, think fast.
你最好别再这么干了
I wish you would stop doing that.
我要是再和那个"天才"待上五分钟
If I have to spend five more minutes with that brainiac
我就要从他的书上跳下来自杀了
I'm gonna jump off his book and kill myself.
你不能因为他聪明就嘲笑他啊
You shouldn't make fun of him just because he's smart.
Caitlin 谈判崩了 Carter需要你的帮助
Caitlin, negotiations are breaking down. Carter needs your help.
祝你和书呆子玩得愉快
Have fun with the egghead.
啊
Ah!
读第二遍更有意思了
Even better the second time.
你读过<白鲸>吗
Did you read "Moby-dick"?
没有
No...
讲的是某种古怪的鱼 对吧
It's about a cranky fish, right?
事实上 鲸鱼属于哺乳动物
Actually, a whale is a mammal,
这部小说是寓言 影射了人的斗争 还有
and the novel is an allegory for man's battle with...
别毁了这本书
don't ruin it!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你不喜欢和我待在一起
I know you don't like hanging out with me.
没有哇 你是个好孩子
That's not true. You're a good kid.
我敢肯定我们能找到些有趣的事做的
I'm sure there's something fun we can find to do together.
我知道了 你想吃披萨吗
I know. You want to go get a pizza?
我不喜欢披萨
I don't really like pizza.
Spencer 我在尝试 我只是不懂你
Spencer, I'm trying, but I just don't get you.
你在读一本
I mean, you just read a book
有关巨头鲸的书 书名的直译是 "莫比的屌♥"
about a giant sperm whale called "Moby-dick"...
而你都没有因此笑过一次
And you didn't giggle once.
我 我猜我就是个严肃的人吧
I... I guess I'm just a serious person.
我要教你怎样放松一点
I'm gonna teach you how to loosen up a little bit.
首先 脱了你的西装外套 它让你看起来老气
For starters, lose the blazer. It makes you look old.
第二步
Secondly...
你好 噢 嘿 Julie
Hello? Oh, hey, Julie.
是的 很 很抱歉
Yeah, I'm... I'm really sorry.
我今晚去不了了
I can't make it tonight.
我和一个朋友在一起 脱不开身
I'm stuck hanging out with a friend.
真的吗
Really?
你的朋友多大
How old's your friend?
21岁
21?
穿上外套
Put the blazer back on.
Spencer 你看起来不到21岁啊
Spencer, you look a little young for a 21-year-old.
是啊 就像<道林格雷的画像>一样
Yeah, it's like "The picture of Dorian Gray."
我有一幅隐藏的画像承担着容颜的老去
I have a hidden portrait of myself that grows old,
而我年轻的外表永远不变
but my youth goes on forever.
这个回答也够幼稚的
So did that answer.
他看起来年轻 但是在各个方面都很成熟
He looks young, but he is an adult in every sense of the word.
哦 真好 有啤酒
Oh, cool! Beer!
把酒给我
Give me that!
我跟你们说过今年夏天我去印度旅游了吗
So did I tell you guys I was traveling to India this summer?
你们有谁去过吗
Have either of you ever been?
没有亲身去过
Well, not physically,
但我的班主任在模拟联♥合♥国♥里是代表印度的
but my homeroom did represent India in the mock U.N.
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
我从来没离成熟的女人这么近过
I've never been this close to a fully developed woman before.
你再继续叨叨模拟联♥合♥国♥的事
You keep up the "Mock u.N." Rap,
你也就只能离她们这么近了
this is the closest you'll ever get.
没错 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我 与女生有关的事我都做得很窝囊
I'm...I'm just a loser when it comes to girls.
你不窝囊
You're not a loser.
我理解你现在的心情
And I understand what you're going through.
你在我这个年纪和我一样吗
You were like me when you were my age?
也不完全是
Not really.
哦 那你有朋友像我一样
Oh, but you had friends like me?
也没有
No.
这些女人比你大得多
But these women are a lot older,
但你还能做你自己
and you are holding your own.
真的
Really?
是啊 你只是需要一些小窍门
Yeah. You just need a few tips.
女人们都喜欢有神秘感的男人
Women are into guys who have a little mystery,
所以当她们在说话的时候 好好听着 微微抬起下巴
so when they're talking, just listen, tilt your chin up,
眯起眼睛 然后说"嗯"
squint your eyes, and go, "Yeah."
那样不会看起来有点肤浅吗
Doesn't that seem a little shallow?
看来你明白了
You're catching on.
知道吗 我听说在禁酒时期
You know, I heard this place was a speak-easy
这儿是个非法售酒处
during prohibition.
如果我能选择我生活的年代
If I could have lived during any decade,
那一定是20年代
it'd be the '20s.
嗯
Yeah.
我刚看了一部很棒的纪录片 是关于1920年代的
I just saw a great documentary about the '20s.
我觉得那是最纯粹的电影制♥作♥
I think that's the purest form of filmmaking.
没错
Yeah.
你们俩想去别的地方吃甜点吗
You guys want to go somewhere else for dessert?
嗯 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
先生 舒缓的海涛声怎么样
So, sir... How were the soothing sounds of the ocean?
没那么舒缓
Not so soothing.
大概听了五分钟 我听见一个男人在喊
About five minutes in, I heard a man shout,
"把喇叭放下 你这无能的文员"
"Put that horn down, you talentless hack!"
之后就是一阵激烈的搏斗和玻璃碎裂的声音
Followed by a violent struggle and glass breaking.
海洋真是神秘莫测啊
The ocean's a mysterious place.
先生 您必须做点什么
Sir, you gotta do something about this insomnia.
您睡不着肯定是有原因的
There's gotta be a reason that you're not sleeping.
您确定没有什么让您烦心吗
Are you sure that there's nothing bothering you?
当然
Absolutely.
好吧
Fine.
参议员Davis给Paul提供了一份工作
Paul got offered a job with senator Davis
但我没告诉他
and I didn't tell him.
我说出来了 你赢了
There! You broke me!
您在说什么
What are you talking about?
参议员想给Paul提供工作 来征求我的许可
The senator asked for my permission to offer Paul a job,
我告诉他Paul不感兴趣
and I told him Paul wasn't interested.
我骗了他
I lied.
很明显 这就是你睡不着的原因
This is obviously the reason you're not sleeping.
你得告诉他
You gotta tell him.
如果我告诉他 他会接受那份工作的
If I tell him he could take the job,
Paul就不会留在这里了
and that would mean no more Paul.
你必须告诉他
You gotta tell him.
哦 该死 他没和你们在一起
Aw... Damn. He's not with you.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表