剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
新上任的副市长 第一天就迟到
The new deputy mayor... late on his first day.
放他一马吧 市里的交通本来就一塌糊涂
Cut him some slack. This city's a mess.
任何人都可能因为交通问题迟到
Anyone could be late with the traffic jams,
公车慢吞吞 地铁会半路抛锚
slow buses, broken-down subways.
要是专门有一帮人
If only there were a group of people
来做解决这些问题的工作的就好了
whose job it was to fix those things.
再给他五分钟
I'll give him five minutes,
不然我就是新的副市长了
Then I'm the new deputy mayor.
致辞我都准备好了
Got my speech all ready.
这就是你的开场白吗 "各位单身的女士们好"
That's your opening... "Hello, single ladies"?
Carter 他必须得出现
Carter, he's got to show.
自从Mike离开 我就又当爹又当妈
Ever since Mike left, I have been doing two jobs.
没日没夜地在办公室里工作 基本不睡觉
I don't sleep, I spend every waking minute in this office,
我看起来糟透了 - 你看上去很美啊
I look terrible. - You look great.
我知道
I know...
就算再美 也只有Stuart和Paul两个直男能看见
But the only straight guys that see it are Stuart and Paul.
别担心
Don't worry.
他会出现的 Paul还能再拖延点时间
He'll be here, and Paul can stall the press.
约翰特拉沃尔塔在和文瑞姆斯一同出演<低俗小说>
John Travolta was in "Pulp Fiction" with Ving Rhames.
文瑞姆斯又和汤姆克鲁斯
Ving Rhames was in "Mission: Impossible"
一同出演<碟中谍>
with Tom Cruise.
而和汤姆克鲁斯一同出演<好人寥寥>的是 凯文贝肯
Tom cruise was in "A few good men" with...Kevin bacon.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
Paul Paul Paul
Paul! Paul! Paul!
我们很清楚Crawford先生在华盛顿获得的成功
We're familiar with Crawford's success in Washington.
我们也对他丰富的经历了若指掌
We're also familiar with his checkered past.
但我总觉得你好像在隐瞒些什么
I can't help but wonder if you're hiding something.
Charlie Crawford现在还没出现的唯一原因
Look, the only reason that Charlie Crawford isn't here
就是他正在参加一场高级别会议
is because he's at a high-level meeting.
Charlie 你之前说你姓什么来着
Charlie, what did you say your last name was again?
哇 别这么着急嘛
Whoa... let's not rush things.
说真的 我觉得电视上说的是你
Seriously, I think they're talking about you on the tv.
我向你们保证
I assure you...
Charlie Crawford就在这栋楼里
Charlie Crawford is in the building.
糟了
Damn it.
我还在过斯德哥尔摩的时间
I'm still on Stockholm time.
Inga 我很抱歉 我得走了
Inga, I'm sorry. I have to run.
我希望你能理解
I hope you understand.
没关系的
No, it's fine.
感谢您搭乘瑞典航♥空♥
Thank you for flying air Sweden.
感谢你的升舱服务
Thanks for the upgrade.
他会来的 对吧
He's gonna be here, right?
你确实告诉Charlie是早上十点吧 Carter
Carter, you told Charlie it was 10:00 A.M.?
是的
Yes.
纽约时间
In New York?
是的
Yes.
我现在能当副市长了吗
Can I be deputy mayor now?
不行
No!
大家好 我是Charlie Crawford
Hi... Charlie Crawford.
对不起我迟到了 真的很抱歉
Sorry I'm late... really sorry.
我觉得你一定有合理的解释
I assume you have a good excuse?
解释当然有
I have an excuse.
但我不认为现在应该深究那个
I really don't think we should get into it right now.
我真心认为有必要
I really think we should.
昨晚我从斯德哥尔摩飞回来
Last night flying home from Stockholm...
哦 别跟我说
oh, don't tell me...
你和某空姐看对眼了
you met some stewardess
然后就跟她回酒店了
and ended up going back to her hotel.
呃 不是吧
Oh, God!
这样 我才知道我对甜菜过敏
And that's how I learned that I was allergic to beets.
很扯吧
Okay?
好 好了
O-okay...
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好了 女士们先生们
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
现在为你们介绍 新任纽约副市长
presenting the new deputy mayor for the city of New York,
Charlie Crawford
Charlie Crawford.
谢谢你 Paul
Thank you, Paul.
大家好 我是Charlie Crawford
Hello, I'm Charlie Crawford,
我非常高兴能在市政♥府♥工作
and I'm very excited to be here at city hall.
能回到我的故乡
To come home to where I grew up
和如此优秀的市长一起工作对我来说意义非凡
and work with such a fine mayor really means a lot to me.
我相信你们一定有很多问题
I'm sure you all have a lot of questions.
你为什么迟到
Why were you late?
这么说吧 我迟到的原因 和航♥空♥公♥司♥有关
Well, let's just say my delay was...Airline related.
我想声明一下
Oh, I'd like to state for the record
我非常乐意再次搭乘瑞典航♥空♥
that I'd gladly fly air Sweden again...
大约星期五晚上七点飞
maybe Friday night around 7:00?
Charlie 有传言说你曾经考虑过
Charlie, what about the rumor that you once considered
为演员亚历克鲍德温组织参选议员竞选
running a senate campaign for actor Alec Baldwin?
那只是某天晚上
That was just talk
喝多了胡扯的
over quite a few beers one night.
第二天醒来的时候
When I woke up the next morning,
我才意识到 和我聊天的其实是他弟弟威廉鲍德温
I realized I had actually been talking to Billy Baldwin.
这些鲍德温兄弟真应该穿带编号♥的衣服
I swear those Baldwin brothers should wear numbered shirts.
我们还有大把时间可以相互了解
We have plenty of time to get to know each other,
我对此很期待
and I look forward to that,
但此刻 我还有很多工作要做
but right now, I got a lot of work to do.
所以接下来由Paul继续主持 谢谢大家
So Paul will take it from here. Thank you.
Paul Paul Paul
Paul! Paul! Paul!
拜托 拜托各位 你们听见他说什么了
Please, please, you heard the man...
他以为和他聊天的是亚力克鲍德温
he thought he was talking to Alec Baldwin...
亚力克鲍德温和杰克莱蒙一同出演<拜金一族>
Who was in "Glengarry Glen Ross" with Jack Lemmon,
而和杰克莱蒙共同出演<刺杀肯尼迪>的
who was in "Jfk" with...
又是凯文贝肯
Kevin bacon!
我说了他会出现然后惊艳全场的吧
Didn't I tell you guys he'd get here and he'd be great?
你做得很好 - 谢谢
You were great. - Thank you.
真的 真的很棒
Really, really great.
好了 不扯没用的了
All right, let's cut the bull.
我知道你是凭借着
I know what you're all about...
浮夸的笑容和花言巧语
a flashy smile, a clever sound bite,
让所有人都喜欢你
and everyone loves you.
不过先生 那些伎俩在这里是没有用的
That's not gonna work around here, mister.
邮件里的你感觉更和善点
You seem nicer in your e-mail.
我本来就很和善
I am nicer,
但我现在要应付几百名过路收费站职工
but I have hundreds of tollbooth workers
罢♥工♥的事情 所以希望你能理解
about to go on strike, so you'll excuse me
我没有为你提供耳机和热毛巾
if I don't offer you a headset and warm towel.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
你是新来的四分卫 可别把球掉了
you're the new quarterback, so don't drop the ball.
你还懂体育吗
You know sports?
是的 而且我还喝啤酒打扑克
Yes! I also drink beer and play poker.
再纹个身 我就是你的梦中情人了
I'm just a tattoo away from being your dream girl.
通常我和女人约会之后
You know, usually I have to date a woman
她们才会这样对我
before she treats me this way.
你还很幽默嘛 非常幽默
And you're funny, too... super.
我向市长推荐你来接手这份工作
I recommended you to the mayor for this job
是因为你很优秀 而且我听说你已经改变了
because I know you're good and I heard you changed.
我确实变了
I have changed.
别跟我扯了 Charlie
For God's sake, Charlie,
瑞典航♥空♥的徽章还在你衬衫上别着呢
you're wearing air Sweden wings on your shirt!
喂
Hey!
这是我努力挣来的
I earned these.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor?
你好 坐吧 坐吧
Ooh! Hi. Sit down, sit down.
先生 我早上迟到这事儿
Sir, about being late this morning...
我很抱歉 我最近都很难爬起来
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble waking up these days.
我把闹钟放到了屋子另一边
I moved the alarm clock across the room.
你懂的 起来 过去把它关掉
You know... get up, turn it off?
但两天后 我就把床挪到闹钟边上了
But after two days, I just moved my bed over there.
我看了你的简历
I see from your bio
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表